Who?
别耍我
Nah, nah, don't play me.
我又不傻
I ain't stupid.
你们都以为犯罪分子很蠢,但其实不是
You all love to think that criminals are stupid, but we're not.
我知道你们来这肯定是有原因的
I know if you're here there's a reason.
你们不是想抓我,你们想抓莫拉莱斯
You ain't after me, you're after Morales,
如果你们是要抓他,我就知道为什么了
and if you're after Morales, I know why --
因为那个小婊♥子♥就是不肯放过他
cause that little bitch is obsessed.
闭嘴
Shut up.
这边走
This way.
我们到了
We're here.
现在我要开口还是怎么样?
Let me talk now or what?
坐下
Sit down.
好了
Okay.
开始吧
Go ahead.
说吧
Talk.
你们那个婊♥子♥跟线人搞上了
Your bitch was screwing her informant.
我知道是因为她我才会被抓
I know she's why I'm here.
哦?
Hm.
就像我说的,我不傻
Like I said, I ain't stupid.
只要我打给律师,那个婊♥子♥就得走人
One call to my lawyers and that woman's fired.
她办的每个案子
Every case she's ever tried,
警♥察♥局交给她的每个案子
every case P.D.'s ever filed with her,
所有参与的人都会有麻顺
everyone involved, they all look dirty.
你们对付我老大的案子一搞砸 我就能立刻走出这里
This case you got on my boss, blows up, and I walk right on out of here.
你认为人们会相信你吗?
And you think people are gonna believe you?
一个马上要被起诉贩毒的前科犯?
An ex-con looking at trafficking charges?
我觉得他们会啊
I think they will.
你也觉得他们会
You think they will.
所以你才带我来这里,不是吗?
Isn't that why I'm down here?
没有摄像头?
With no cameras?
没有证人?
No witnesses?
看来你还是个聪明人啊
I guess you are kind of a smart guy.
莫拉莱斯知道吗?
Does Morales know?
不知道
No.
莫拉莱斯只关心生意 他要是知道会立刻把我埋了
Morales is nothing but the job, he'd bury me in a heartbeat --
这事我只能自己知道
kept this secret for myself.
嗯
Hm.
你怎么知道她跟他睡过?
So, how did you know she was sleeping with him?
我才不会告诉你
Not gonna tell you that, am I?
朗佐
Lonzo,
唯一的可能性
the only way you'd know that
就是他消失的那个晚上 你在盯着安全屋
is you were watching that safe house the night he disappeared.
他被杀的那晚你也在
You were there the night he was killed.
聪明人
Smart guy.
奇云,叫人都过来
Kev, get everyone up here.
收到
Copy that.
朗佐呢?
Where's Lonzo?
他没进审讯室
He's not in the interview room.
他供出莫拉莱斯了吗?
Did he roll on Morales already?
没有
No.
我们也没指望他这样
We're not using him for that.
什么?
What?
他不会出♥卖♥♥♥莫拉莱斯的
He won't implicate Morales.
这可是100公斤的毒品啊
You have him on a hundred kilos.
他不会拉莫拉莱斯下水的
He is not rolling.
我们会用其他方法抓住他
We're gonna get Morales another way.
他知道,是吗?
He knows?
那也改变不了任何事
That doesn't change anything.
当然会
It does.
他会揭发你的
He will expose you.
我们有证据,今天就能收拾掉朗佐
We've got evidence to bury Lonzo today.
-我们可以让他开口的 -你会被取消律师资格的
-Now. We can get him to flip on this. -You will be disbarred.
我不需要你的保护,汉克
I don't need your protection, Hank.
我自己做出的选择
I made my choices.
我就该接受后果
I'll live with them.
这个案子会让你被开除的
And this case will get thrown out.
不一定,而且我愿意冒这个险
Not necessarily, I'll take that risk.
给我24小时
Just give me twenty-four hours.
汉克…
Hank...
就24小时
Twenty-four hours.
让我用其他方法抓住他
Let me get him another way.
如果我抓不住,你再出手
Look, if I don't, then do what you want.
好,现在的情况是
All right, here's where we're at.
朗佐不会供出莫拉莱斯
Lonzo's not gonna flip.
现在二把手被我们抓起来了 莫拉莱斯大概会躲起来
So, with his number two in custody, Morales will likely go dark.
我们抓住他的最好机会
I think our best bet is to get Morales
就是指控他谋杀汤维拉尔
for the murder of Tom Villar.
好了,现在我们查到了新的线索…
All right, new evidence has come to light --
我认为朗佐有所牵连
I think Lonzo was involved.
大致猜想是,在2018年
Working theory is in twenty-eighteen
莫拉莱斯发现了维拉尔的安全屋
Morales discovered Villar's safe house.
朗佐负责盯梢
Lonzo kept eyes.
他看到维拉尔从里面溜出来 于是抓了他
He saw Villar sneak out, and scooped him up.
我们有证据吗?
And we have evidence of that?
还没有
Not yet.
但朗佐要么是枪手 要么是他把维拉尔交给了莫拉莱斯
But Lonzo was either the shooter or he delivered Villar to Morales.
莫拉莱斯当时没被拘捕吗?
And Morales wasn't in bracelets?
没有,法官开了五百万的保释金
No. Judge set a bail at five million dollars.
莫拉莱斯交了,就出来了
Morales paid. He was out.
所以,你们好好查查 2018年6月朗佐的行迹
So, dig into Lonzo, June of twenty-eighteen.
看看旧案卷,重新讯问目击者
Go through old case files, re-interview witnesses,
给我深挖
dig like hell.
时间紧迫,开始吧
We're on a clock, let's go.
公交车监视器上没查到
That's a zero on bus cams.
朗佐不在上面
No Lonzo on any of them.
等等
Wait.
你们有谁查到朗佐的一个熟人里 有一个叫丹尼尔佩雷达的吗?
Does anybody else have a Daniel Pereda in Lonzo's last knowns?
那是谁?
Who's that?
这家伙2016年帮朗佐付了保释金
This dude that paid Lonzo's bond in twenty-sixteen --
朗佐当时因为醉驾被抓
Lonzo got arrested for a D.U.I.
丹尼尔佩雷达是朗佐的三代表亲
Daniel Pereda is Lonzo's third cousin?
没有犯罪记录
Clean sheet.
他在华瑞兹学院教书
He's a teacher at Juarez Academy.
嗯,但他同时在一家建筑公♥司♥过税
Yeah, but he also has a tax return from a construction company.
他周末在那里工作
He worked there on weekends.
2018年吗?
Two-thousand-eighteen?
对,他在比尔森的一个停车场工作
Yeah... he was working on a big parking garage in Pilsen --
麦迪森和高士拿路口
Madison and Kostner.
那里离安全屋就半英里
That's a half-mile from the safe house.
没错
Right.
他们当时在铺地基吧?
Were they laying a new foundation?
说说你表亲朗佐吧…
So, your cousin, Lonzo...
我都说多少遍了 我跟隆佐很多年没联络了
I keep telling you guys, I haven't talked to Lonzo in years.
是啊,为什么?
Yeah. Why's that?
这到底是怎么回事?
What's this about?
2018年…
Twenty-eighteen --
你在一家建筑工地工作
construction site that you worked at.
6月的第一个星期…
First week of June twenty-eighteen...
我们跟工头谈过了
we talked to the Foreman.
你们当时在街上铺混凝土
You all laying concrete, fifty feet below the street.
你没事吧,丹尼?
You all right there, Danny?
你脸色好差啊
You look like you're gonna be sick?
没事
No.
我只是…
I just...
朗佐知道你在那里工作吗?
Lonzo know where you were working?
你们是不是有一晚开车去那里了?
You guys take a drive there one night?
我要找…
Um... I think I want...
等等,丹尼尔…
Whoa. Daniel, Daniel, Daniel...
嗯哼
Mm-mm.
你现在没有惹上任何麻烦
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表