It's an illegal entry, an illegal arrest,
强迫下的认罪 没有州助理检察官会愿意用的
a coerced statement, no "A.S.A." would touch this.
好了,把普拉特警长给我找来 赶紧把我儿子放了
All right. Get me Sergeant Platt, I want him released right now.
柏德…
Paddy! Paddy!
好,谢了
Okay, thanks.
局长和辛刚刚到了庇护所
Chief and Sean just got to Safe Place.
应该是局长把他送去了那里
Looks like the Chief is dropping him off.
卧底会留在外面盯着那里
"U.C.'s" will stay outside, keep eyes.
辛现在肯定不会行动的
Sean'd be a fool to do something now.
那我们只能希望他足够愚蠢了
Well, let's hope he's a fool, then.
你把辛送过去了吗?
You dropped Sean off?
对
Yeah.
我抓到你派卧底跟着我们了
I think you know the answer to that
你早知道我把他送到哪里去的
since I clocked your undercovers following us.
其实你没必要过来的,都结束了
You know, there's no need for you to be here. It's done.
我要你认真看这些东西
I need you to look it in the eye.
我看了你的报告
I read your reports.
柏德,如果你真的看了…
Paddy, if you really read them...
看了那些照片
saw the pictures,
看到那个小女孩是怎么说你儿子的
read what a little girl said about your son,
他是怎么强♥奸♥她的
about a rape,
你一定不会坐在这里喝你的威士忌
I don't think you'd be sitting here, drinking your scotch.
你不该来的
You shouldn't be here.
你门没关
Door was open.
你要用这个当理由逮捕我吗?
Do you want to arrest me for this?
看看这次我会在里面待多久?
See how long I stay in this time?
不会,你请便
No. Go ahead.
你戴窃听器了吗?
You wearing a wire?
没有,你要搜我身吗?
No. You want to search me?
不,我相信你
No. I trust you.
但我…
But I don't...
我真的没有什么可告诉你的,海莉
I don't have anything for you, Hailey.
你有
Yeah, you do.
我觉得你这个人还不是坏得很彻底
And I think there's still a decent part of you in there.
为什么?
Why?
因为这个地方
Because of this place.
因为你确实救了一些孩子
Because you did save some of the kids here.
我觉得你是想把所有人都救下来的
I think you wanted to save all of them.
你知道我参加过多少项目吗?
Do you know how many programs I've done?
22个
Twenty-two.
我还加入了六个宗教,这你知道吗?
I joined six religions too. Did you find that out?
不知道
No.
六个
Six.
读过所有那些书
I've read all these books.
参加过各种治疗
I did every kind of therapy.
服过毒
Poisoned myself.
跟我爸聊过一次
I talked to my dad once.
别担心,他不知道…
Don't worry, he didn't uh...
他没办法理解我想说什么
he didn't understand what I was trying to tell him.
他的大脑接受不了
His brain wouldn't let him.
他太爱我了
He loved me too much.
但我确实尽力了
But I did try.
我…
I...
我也不想这样
I didn't want to be like this.
那就告诉我其他女孩在哪里,辛
Then tell me where the other girls are, Sean.
你把她们转移了?
Did you move them?
但是没有用
But it didn't work.
辛…
Sean...
我治不好自己
I couldn't fix myself.
那些女孩在哪里?
Where are the girls?
那种冲动…
The urges --
不会消失…
they don't go away...
因为消失不掉
because they can't.
坏事总会发生,海莉
You see, bad things do happen, Hailey.
坏事总会发生
Bad things happen,
但你控制不了如何发生
but you can control how they happen.
你只能控制发生在谁身上
You can control who they happen to.
这…就是我学到的
But that... that is what I learned,
你可以牺牲那些已经废掉的人 来拯救其他人
you can sacrifice the ones that are already broken, to save the rest.
谁来决定她们已经废掉了?
Who deems them broken?
我
I do.
我来决定
I do.
我把辛带到这个世上
I brought Sean into this world.
一个人…把他拉扯大
I raised him -- just him and me.
你明白吗?
You understand?
我懂
Yeah.
你懂
You understand.
我知道你懂
I know you do.
我爱他…
And I loved him...
从始至终
through all of it.
他吸了那么多次毒,我依然爱他
All the time that he was using, I just loved him.
为了他,我尽心尽力
I tried my best for him.
这不是你的责任
You're not responsible for this.
是我的责任
Yes, I am.
我们对所爱之人都要负责任
We are responsible for the people we love,
理所当然
of course we are.
但这不是你的责任
Not for this.
什么?
What?
这是什么?
What is it?
全在里面了
Look, it's all there.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你需要亲眼看看
You need to look it in the eye.
我生下来就废掉了
I was born broken.
我一出生就是这个样子
I was made like this.
缺了点东西
Something's gone.
你小时候也饱受创伤,对吗?
You were broken when you were young, weren't you?
并不是因为你老公离你而去
It's not because your husband left.
不,你从来都是支离破碎…
No, you've always been broken...
跟我一样
just like me.
当你这辈子注定…
And when you're already doomed...
辛,那些女孩都死了吗?
Sean, are all the girls dead?
告诉我
Just tell me.
辛…
Sean...
(汉克博伊特:立刻离开)
卧底记录到你进去过
"U.C.'s" clocked you going inside.
他对你坦白的一切资讯
Look, anything he would've given you,
我们都无法采用
we couldn't have used.
我会找到办法利用的
I would've found a way to use it.
所以你现在就想立案?
So, you want to do that now?
尽可能地推进案子吗?
Make cases any way you can?
他扰乱到你的心态了
He's in your head.
我知道
I know.
所以我们得回去工作
So, let's go back to work.
你、我,与团队一起
You, me, and the team.
只有这样才能抓住他
That's how we're gonna get him.
只有这样才能拯救那些女孩
That's how we're gonna save them.
我觉得她们都已经死了
I think they're all dead.
别这样,我们去工作
Come on. Hey, let's go work.
去工作,来吧
Let's go work. Come on.
收到
Copy that.
监识科快速检验了被褥上的DNA
Okay, Forensics sped through the "D.N.A." on the bedding.
并没查到辛,我们还在等进一步消息
Never hit for Sean and we're still waiting on more.
他不可能去那里做那种事
There's no way he'd go there for sex.
那些车查得怎么样了?
So, Where we at on the vehicles?
还在整理
Still sorting.
排屋那条街没有监视器
There's no cameras on the row-house street
整个街区有数百人进进出出
so we've got hundreds coming and going down the block.
已经排除了一半
About half of them are clear.
租用记录呢?
How about rentals?
租♥房♥♥子,租车,租货车…
House rental, car, van --
他如果要关店
if he was closing up shop,
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表