- Hi, Hailey. - Hi.
没有人惹了什么麻烦
Nobody's in any trouble.
她只是想问你们几个问题
She just wants to ask you a couple of questions.
关于艾比·雅各布斯
About Abby Jacobs.
你们有些人可能注意到
Some of you might have noticed
艾比有段时间没出现了
that Abby hasn't been around here in a little while.
实际上有人报告她失踪了
She's actually been reported missing.
谁报告了她失踪
Who reported her missing?
我报告的
I did.
我们怀疑现在艾比正和某个
We suspect that Abby is with someone right now
对她有害的人在一起
who means her harm.
有人听艾比提及过某个
Has anybody heard Abby mention somebody
她害怕或者会伤害她的人吗
that she's afraid of, somebody who might want to hurt her?
比如谁
Like who?
比如男朋友 旧时的养父母 朋友
Like a boyfriend, an old foster parent, a friend.
某个年纪稍大的人 三十岁左右 白人
Somebody older, 30s, white.
总是白人
Always the white dudes.
现在控制着艾比的人
Whoever has Abby right now,
他伤她伤得很严重
he's hurting her badly.
我看到了她
I saw her.
他打了她
He beat her.
如果我们不尽快找到她 他可能会杀了她
And if we don't find her soon, he might kill her.
我们没必要告诉他们这个
We don't need to tell them that.
是 你说得对 我的错
Yeah, you're right. My bad.
我得去接个电♥话♥
I got to take this.
对不起各位
Sorry, guys.
小艾 发生什么了 我好担心
Abs, what's going on? I'm freaking, OK?
你说一切都好
You said everything was OK,
但有个警♥察♥婊来到了安全地
but there's some police bitch here at Safe Place,
她
and she--
把电♥话♥给我
Give me the phone.
别别别 过来
No, no, no, no, no. Come here.
他是个孩子 把你的手拿开
Hey, he's a kid! Get your hands off him!
-拜托 他是个孩子 -坐下 坐下
- Hey, come on. He's a kid. - Sit down. Sit down.
-你没必要 -退后
- You don't have-- - Hey, back the hell up!
除非你想因为攻击警♥察♥
Unless you want to be arrested
而被捕
for assaulting a police officer.
我不在乎你父亲是谁
I don't care who your father is.
有个女孩失踪了 所以离远点
There's a girl missing, so back up.
起来
Get up.
我们走
Let's go.
-你还好吗 -我还好
- You all right? - Yeah.
你能带他进去吗 他在后座
Can you get him? He's in the back.
-好的 好的 -不 你不能尾随我
- Yeah, yeah. - No, you can't tail me.
没有允许 你不能来这里
And you can't be on the premises without permission.
-我认识看门的人 -你当然认识
- I know the guy at the gate. - Of course you do.
布莱克 你没事吧
Blake, you good?
奥先生 我该做什么
Mr. O, what am I supposed to do?
-我该说什么 -你什么都不要说
- What do I say? - You don't say anything.
见到我或律师前什么都不要说 好吗
You don't say anything until you see me or a lawyer, OK?
我一会就来
I'm gonna be right up.
我原以为你会帮忙
I thought you were gonna help.
我正是在帮助我照顾的孩子们
This is me helping the kids in my care.
这不是帮助
This is not helping.
我知道这套系统 我爸管理这个系统
I know this system. My dad runs this system.
我也不止一次亲眼见过
And I've seen it myself more than once.
没有律师或儿童辩护人在场
You're not gonna apprehend and question a kid of mine
你们不能逮捕并审问我照顾的孩子
without a lawyer and a child advocate present.
我当然不会那么做
Of course I'm not gonna do that.
我不知道你♥爸♥是怎么对你说我的
I don't know what your dad's told you about me,
但我不是那种对孩子严刑逼供的警♥察♥
but I'm not the kind of cop that chews up a kid.
我爸说你是个疯子
My dad says you're falling off the deep end.
布莱克有艾比的手♥机♥号♥
Blake has a phone number for Abby,
艾比失踪了
a child that's missing
现在可能正被人虐待
and probably being abused right now.
我要审问他
I'm gonna go question him.
你想来就来
Feel free to come on up.
你没惹任何麻烦
You're not in any trouble.
也没做错任何事
You didn't do anything wrong,
如果不愿意 你不必和我说话
and you don't have to talk to me if you don't want to.
这些人也会这样告诉你
That's what all these people are gonna tell you too.
因为是性命攸关的情况我才拿到这个
I was allowed to take this under life or death circumstances.
但没有搜查令我没法打开
But I can't open it without a warrant.
那需要时间
That takes time.
我甚至觉得法官不会给我们搜查令
I don't even think the judge is gonna give us one.
我们没有足够的证据
We don't have enough.
所以我非常希望你能替我打开
So I'm really hoping that you can open it for me.
我为什么要这么做
Why would I do that?
因为我听到你发的那条消息
Because I heard you leaving that message.
是发给艾比的 对吗
That was to Abby, wasn't it?
她有手♥机♥
She has a cell phone.
我们也不会找艾比的任何麻烦
Abby's not gonna be in trouble either, not with us.
我们想找到她 这样我们才能帮助她
We want to find her so we can help her.
如果她有手♥机♥
And if she has a cell phone,
我们就能更快地找到她
that means we can find her faster
因为我们能追踪她的行踪
because we can track her movements.
求你了
Please.
为了她 求你了
For her, please.
听着 布莱克
Look, Blake,
无论如何我都不会指责你 伙计
I'm not gonna judge you either way, man.
这是你的决定
It's your decision.
但我知道你爱艾比
But I--I do know that you love Abby.
我还知道她帮过你许多次
And I know how many times she's helped you,
数次帮你改过自新
how many times she's dragged you back to better sides.
我想你要问问自己
And I guess you got to ask yourself,
现在对艾比来说什么才是帮助
what is help for Abby right now?
怎样才能真正帮助她
What's really gonna help her?
我说见过她不是在说谎
I wasn't lying when I said I saw her.
我真的见到她了
I did.
她当时受伤了 很痛苦
She was hurt. She was in pain.
她很害怕
She was scared.
知道她见到我时说了什么吗
Do you know what she said when she saw me,
对可能救她的人说了什么吗
when she saw somebody that could help her?
她叫我快跑
She told me to run.
她想让我救我自己
She wanted me to save myself.
布莱克招了 他不知道艾比在哪里
Blake talked. He doesn't know where Abby is
或谁可能抓了她 但他给了我们一个号♥码
or who might have taken her, but he gave us a phone number.
手♥机♥是两周前新买♥♥的
Phone's brand-new, bought two weeks ago.
预充值一次性手♥机♥
It's a pay-as-you-go burner.
电♥话♥公♥司♥刚把所有资料发过来
Phone company just sent over everything.
好吧
All right.
手♥机♥现在关机了 但我有定位记录
Phone's off right now, but I got tower history.
你能将记录按时间顺序排列吗
Can you put them in the timeline all in a row?
行行行 可以 可以
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
这是废弃屋
That's the trap house.
所有定位都在"安全地"附近
All of these are right near Safe Place.
她可能是在
The streets nearby--
附近的街道被绑♥架♥的
that's probably where she's laying her head.
距离较远的这个是哪里
OK, what about that outlier?
是鸦林镇 她没在那里待太久
That's Ravenswood. She wasn't there long.
她的手♥机♥定位显示 去废弃屋前
Her cell pinged that tower for only an hour
她在那里只待了一小时
before pinging the tower near the trap house.
半径有两个街区
That's a two-block radius.
我们需要离得更近些
We need to get closer than that.
但我们得想想网络
I mean, but we got to think about Internet.
这孩子得自己掏钱上网
She's a kid paying for her own data,
也就是说她无论去哪里都会试着连热点
which means she's trying to connect everywhere she goes.
好吧 在那个位置期间
All right, well, time within that ping,
她在咖啡馆连接了2个IP地址的网络
she connected to two IP addresses at cafés.
手♥机♥定位
她的手♥机♥在鸦林镇
And her phone synced up
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表