县立监狱来电
还好吗?早啊
What's up? Good morning.
早
Good morning.
你好啊?
What's up?
辛奥尼尔来电,县立监狱
杰,是我
Hey, Jay. It's me.
我想再打给你试试
I thought I'd try you again.
我不确定你能不能收得到
I'm not even sure if you're getting these, but um,
我只想问问,你是否知道日期了
I was just wondering if you heard a date yet.
方便时打给我
Call me when you can.
爱你
Love you.
县立监狱
海莉,嘿,来一下
Hailey. Hey. Hey. Come here.
嘿,怎么了?
Hey, what's up?
辛奥尼尔打来找你
Sean O'Neal called.
-我知道,我会处理好的 -不…
-Yeah, I know. I'll take care of it. -No. No, no, no.
他没打到这里
He didn't call here.
辛奥尼尔打到我家去了
Sean O'Neal called me collect.
还是我付费
At home.
什么?
What?
他有我的座机号♥码
He got my landline number.
是蓝道尔接的
Randall answered.
他说要给你捎个口信
He said he had a message for you.
蓝道尔就挂了
Randall hung up.
所以,不管我们准备如何…
So, whatever we got to do...
我会处理好的
I'll take care of it.
如果你需要我…
If you need me...
我来就行
I got it.
你能跟楼上的说一声吗?
Can you let them know upstairs?
好的
Yeah.
我提前打过电♥话♥,狱警正在带他出来
I called ahead. They're pulling him.
九区吗?
Division Nine?
保护性监禁
Yeah. Protective custody.
好的
It's okay.
你来了
You came.
你觉得过去五星期 我为什么不接你电♥话♥?
Why do you think I haven't answered your calls in the last five weeks?
我想你可能很忙,忙工作吧
I think you're busy. I think you're working.
并不是
No.
我不想跟你讲话
I don't want to talk to you.
你不准再打来了
The calls stop now.
我给了典狱长一张名单 你不许打给名单上的任何人
I've given your warden a list of names that you cannot contact.
你要是再试图联♥系♥我
If you try to find me,
或是我认识的人…
if you try to contact anyone I know...
你我还有很多事…
You and me have a lot to...
不存在什么你我
There is no you and me.
但你救了我的命
You did save my life.
是博伊特救了你
Voight saved your life.
不管你喜不喜欢,海莉,你跟我绑定了
Like it or not Hailey, you're tied to me.
再给我打电♥话♥
If you call me again,
我就把你调走
I will have you transferred out of here
调去一个比这里还糟糕
and put somewhere a hell of a lot worse,
一个没有保护性监禁的地方
one without protective custody.
听懂了吗?
Do you understand me?
这里的人会告诉我一些事
You know, people tell me things in here.
天啊
Jesus.
他们觉得我想听
They think I want to hear it.
他们觉得…我会对这些事很兴奋
They think I... I don't know, get off on it.
我想把这些事告诉你
Things that I want to tell you.
你可以利用
Things you could use.
海莉,他们带走了个女人
Hailey, they took a woman.
他们是谁?
Who's they?
不知道,我要是知道就好了
I don't know. I wish I did.
-好吧 -贝克
-All right. -Beck.
怎么了?
What?
她叫这个名字…
That's her name...
萨曼莎贝克
Samantha Beck.
我只知道这些
And that's all I know.
守卫
Guard!
是真的
It's real.
5021亨利
Fifty-twenty-one Henry.
收到,请说
Go ahead, Henry.
请帮我查一个地址
Need an address search.
姓,贝壳的“贝”,公克的“克”
Last name Boy, Eddie, Charlie, King.
名,萨曼莎
First name Samantha.
查到一个萨曼莎贝克,女性
I've got one Samantha Beck, female,
33岁
thirty-three years of age.
无前科
No priors.
显示地址为西47街1220号♥
Showing an address of twelve-twenty West Forty-Seventh.
需要发送到你的伫列吗?
You want this sent to your queue?
嗯,发过来吧,谢谢
Yeah. Please send. Thank you.
我们是芝加哥警署的,有人在家吗?
Chicago Police, anyone home?
芝加哥警署
Chicago Police.
嘿
Hey.
你还好吗?
Hey, you all right?
站住…
Stop! Stop!
-别再靠近了 -好
-Don't come any closer! Please! -It's okay.
站住…
Stop! Stop!
没事
It's okay.
拜托,别过来
Please stop moving!
停,站住
Stop! Stop moving!
站住,拜托你
Please, stop!
好…放心
Okay, okay, okay, all right.
我不会再靠近
I'm not gonna come any closer.
我只想看看你有没有事
I just want to see if you're okay.
好吗?
Okay?
好的
Okay.
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
卡伦
Callum.
卡伦,卡伦贝克吗?
Callum. Callum Beck?
好的,卡伦,我叫海莉厄普顿
Okay, Callum, my name's Hailey Upton,
我是警♥察♥,好吗?
I'm a police officer, okay?
告诉我,房♥子里还有别人吗?
Can you tell me if there's anyone else in the house?
没有,他们走了
No, they left.
他们是谁?
Who's they?
那些男人把我妈带走了
The men who took my mom.
求求你,他们说我动一下 房♥子就会爆♥炸♥
They said They're gonna explode the house if I move.
我不会再往前走了
I'm not gonna come any closer.
我就坐在这里,好吗?
I'm gonna sit down, okay?
你看,我坐下了
I'm gonna sit down
我会叫几个朋友过来
and I'm gonna call a couple of my friends
他们会帮助我们的
and they're gonna come help us.
你跟我,我们就一起待在这里
You and me, we're gonna stay right here together.
这样好吗?
Is that okay?
好
Okay.
5021亨利
Fifty-twenty-one Henry.
海莉还在里面吗?
Hailey still inside?
她不会离开那小孩的,沙展
You know she won't leave that kid, Sarge.
她以为威胁只是虚张声势
She doesn't think the threat is real,
但小孩子吓得魂飞魄散
but that boy is scared out of his mind.
怕稍不留神就会爆♥炸♥
Afraid he might go into shock.
好吧,情况我们目前了解多少?
All right. So, what do we actually know?
屋主是小男孩的母亲,萨曼莎贝克
House is owned by the boy's mother, Samantha Beck,
单亲妈妈,无前科 屋内没有别人居住
single mom, no sheet. No one else lives inside.
小男孩告诉海莉 他妈妈昨天被两个男人绑♥架♥
The boy told Hailey that his mom was abducted by two men yesterday.
他们把小男孩留在了屋内?
They just left the boy inside?
也许他们不想伤害孩子
Yeah. Maybe they didn't want to hurt a kid.
嘿,所有警报解除
Hey. We got the all clear.
没任何设备吗?
No device?
什么都没有,没有炸♥药♥,也没有电线
No anything. No explosives, no wires.
里面的激光源自激光笔
The laser inside is just a laser pointer
五金店就可以买♥♥到
that you can buy at a hardware store.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表