by myself.
你已经欠我人情了
You already owe me.
-你会欠我的… -是的,又欠了…我知道…
-You'd owe me... -Yeah, more... I know. I know.
我最擅长欠人情,你知道的
I'm good for it. You know I am.
最多20分钟
Just twenty minutes... at the most.
好吧
All right.
谢谢,伙计
Thanks, man.
好的
Yeah.
好吧
All right.
博尔科夫斯基说艾力士沿着东过道
Borkowski said Alex ran down the east gangway,
跑下楼,对吧?
before the stairs, right?
是的
Yeah.
听着,即使你是对的
Listen, even if you're right,
警员这样使用武力有很多原因
there are a lot of reasons that cops use force like this.
你从来没有打过人吗?
You never put hands on nobody?
我当然有过,兄弟
Of course I have, bro.
但不像这样
But not like that.
因为他可以反击我
They can always hit me back.
他们没有被拷起来
They ain't cuffed up.
好,没有楼梯和过道的镜头…
All right, no footage of the stairs, the gangway...
那里…
there...
艾力士在抽烟…那是西过道
Alex smoking... that's the west gangway.
白色鞋子的…是我们的罪犯
White shoes... that's our offender.
这是博尔科夫斯基
There's Borkowski.
在一条完全不同于他所说的小巷里
In a completely different alley than he said he was in.
之后发生的事没有录影记录…
Well, there's no video footage of what happens after that...
艾力士不可能摔倒
There's no way Alex fell.
博尔科夫斯基撒谎了
Borkowski lied.
是的,他们都说谎了
They both did.
艾力士看到了罪犯
Alex saw the offender.
看了看他的脸
Got a look at his face.
不,我没有别的话要说
No, I don't have anything else to say.
不,我想你有
Yeah. I think you do.
那条巷子里到底发生了什么,艾力士?
What really happened in that alley, Alex?
你可以告诉我们,我们会保护你的
You can tell us. We'll protect you.
他在保护我
He is protecting me.
谁?是谁在保护你?
Who is? Who's protecting you?
我说的是实话,好吗?
What I said was the truth, okay?
艾力士,我们有录影证明你说谎了
Alex, we have video footage proves it wasn't.
我说的是事实
It was the truth.
你的眼睛被拳头打黑了
You have a black eye, from a fist.
那个伤口是手♥枪♥鞭
That gash is a pistol whip.
你认为我们看不出来吗?
You think we can't see that?
拜托…
Please...
发生了什么?
No. What happened?
拜托,我身上有毒品,好吗?
Please, I had drugs on me, okay?
我带了毒品,所以我跑了
I had dope, so I ran.
我还在缓刑期
I'm on probation.
你跑后发生了什么?
What happened after you ran?
那警员…抓住了我,打了我
The cop -- he grabbed me, hit me.
他给我戴上手铐
He put cuffs on me,
用手♥枪♥抽了我几下 我不知道,我昏过去了
pistol whipped me a couple times, I don't know I passed out.
但没关系,伙计,好吗?
But it's fine, man. Okay?
只要我…
It's fine...
不回监狱就没事
as long as I don't go back to jail.
警员在这里见了我
The cop met me here,
说如果我闭嘴
said he wouldn't say anything about the drugs
他就不会说毒品的事
if I keep my mouth shut.
我当然可以守口如瓶
And I can do that. I can keep my mouth shut.
艾力士…
Alex...
我不能再进去了
I can't go back inside.
我得照顾我妈妈
I gotta take care of my Ma, man.
我不要再进去了…
I'm not going back inside. Please...
听着,艾力士…
Listen, Alex...
求你了…
Please, man...
我知道…听我说,你告诉我
I got it. Bro, bro, bro, listen... just tell me this, okay?
当你在巷子里抽烟时 一个男人从你身边跑过
When you were smoking in the alley, a man ran by you.
你看到了他的脸吗?
Did you get a look at his face?
兄弟?
Bro?
如果我说是的话 刚才的事不要外传好吗,求你了?
If I say yes, can the rest stay between us? Please... Please.
是的,我需要汤臣已知同伙的照片
Yeah. I need photos of every one of Thompson's known associates...
对,六联照
yeah, yeah, a six-pack.
好的,谢谢
All right. Thanks, man.
所以现在有两个选择…
So... two options here...
要嘛,我们按规矩来
option one, we play it by the book.
告发博尔科夫斯基 指控艾力士违反假释
Drop a brick on Borkowski, charge Alex with parole violation,
妨碍司法公正罪
obstruction of justice.
威胁艾力士让他指认疑犯 这已经足够逮捕他了
Scare Alex into making an "I.D." Be enough for an arrest.
可是一旦艾力士被查出不可靠 一切就都泡汤了
But it'll fall apart as soon as Alex is deemed unreliable?
而且他确实不可靠,对吧?
Which... he will be?
嗯
Mm-hmm.
要嘛…
Or?
要嘛就第二个选项…
Or, option number two...
让艾力士私下告诉我们疑犯
Alex makes the "I.D.,"
我们自己想办法用证据串出来
we find a way to backstop it on our end.
但那就意味着…
But that would mean...
我们不告发博尔科夫斯基
That we don't report Borkowski.
这里没有百分百正确的答案
Not really a one hundred percent right answer here.
有正确答案
But there is though.
只是可能导致错误的结果
It just has the wrong results.
因为那个孩子…
'Cause that kid...
他不应该被那些条子继续折磨
he doesn't deserve to have his life chewed up by more cops.
还有那些女人
And the women,
如果罪犯脱罪,就是对不起她们
they don't deserve to have the offender get off.
但丁…
Dante...
你是不是以为我不会支持你?
Did you think I wasn't gonna have your back?
好吧,工作来了
All right. Six-pack.
米高哈克斯顿,40岁
Mike Haxton, forty years old.
他在汤臣的街区长大
He grew up on Thompson's block.
他就是我们在抓捕的罪犯
He's our offender.
嗯
Hmm.
米高私下在一家豪华汽车经销店工作
Mike works off-book at a luxury car dealership.
亚当斯和韦伯夫妇也常去这家
The same dealership that the Adams and the Webbs use for service.
这是个好线索
Good lead.
是的,从汤臣的已知同事中找到的
Yeah. Found it working Thompson's known associates.
汤臣有45个已知同事
So, out of Thompson's forty-five known associates,
你就刚好选中了哈克斯顿
you just magically picked Haxton
然后深入调查 发现了他私下做的工作吗?
and then dug deep enough to find the work he does off-book too?
这调查…可真特别啊
That is a very, uh... specific dig.
是很特别…但这是真的
Very specific but... it's real.
嗯
Mm.
证据显示没有强行闯入的痕迹
Explains no signs of forced entry.
哈克斯顿在店里复♥制♥了 受害者的车♥库♥门遥控器
Haxton cloned the victims' garage door remotes at the dealership.
没有其他我需要知道的了吗?
There's nothing else I need to know?
你只需要知道…他符合我们的描述
Nothing else... other than he matches our description,
他身高五英尺八英寸,很瘦,白人 是我们要找的强♥奸♥犯
he's five-eight, he's thin, he's white, he's our rapist.
而且我们知道他在哪里
And we know where he is.
去抓他
Let's go get him.
芝加哥警署!
Chicago "P.D.!"
前进
Move.
交叉
Crossing.
安全!
Clear!
进入
Move.
安全!
Clear!
这里有血迹
I got blood.
哈克斯顿来过这里
Haxton's been here.
沙展!
Sarge!
那些是便捷式GPS追踪器
They're portable "G.P.S." trackers.
哈克斯顿用它来判断房♥主在家时间
They'd tell Haxton exactly when the owners were home.
他只需要在店里把追踪器放入车内
All he had to do is place one in their cars at the dealership.
真聪明啊…只要在有人打开安保装置后 闯入就可以了
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表