剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
I did this to myself. To us.
都是我的错
It's my fault!
我从没想过会这样
I never meant this to happen.
我只是
It's just that I--
我不在你身边 钱又有什么用
Aw, hell, what good is money if I'm never there, huh?
你一点点长大
You keep growing up,
如果我不能成为你生活中的一部分
and if I'm not part of your life,
如果我只是管付账单
if I'm just the guy who pays the bills,
跟你在网上开开玩笑
who jokes with you online,
那我跟消失了也没什么两样
then I might as well just f-f-fade away.
我不想从你生活中消失
I don't want to fade away.
我想在那陪着你
I want to be there for you.
我想做回你记忆中的父亲
I want to be the dad you remember.
这比任何事都重要
More than anything.
快 凯莉 你♥爸♥爸需要一个拥抱
Now, Kallie! Your dad needs a hug!
爸爸
Daddy!
爸爸
Daddy!
甜心
Oh, sweetie.
麦卡
Come on, Myka!
你给我买♥♥了什么 买♥♥了什么 买♥♥了什么
What'd ya get me, what'd ya get me, what'd ya get me?
不说不说就是不说
No, no, and no.
晚饭后你才能打开你的礼物
We are not opening our gifts until after dinner!
但是我都告诉你我送你什么了
But I told you what I got you!
我知道 你为什么要告诉我
I know. Why would you do that?
你是喜欢呢 还是喜欢呢 还是喜欢呢
Do you like it? Do you like it? Do you like it?
我穿了你送的大衣
I'm wearing your coat.
尼莫船长
Captain Nemo!
我快冻死了
I'm freezing.
你应该把扣子扣上
You are supposed to button it.
我以为扣子只是装饰品
I thought the buttons were decorative.
对于你来说所有扣子都是装饰品
Yeah, well, on you, all buttons are decorative.
好吧 知道吗
Okay, you know what?
不不不 你是对的 一如既往
No, no, no, you're right, as always.
我会给你买♥♥点长袖衣服穿在里面的
I will buy you some long johns to wear under.
我闻到了火鸡的味道
I smell turkey.
我的火鸡 我的火鸡
My turkey. My turkey!
-儿子 -爸爸
- Son. - Dad.
-怎么了 -听着
- Yeah? - Listen.
我只是 我只是想让你知道
I just--I want you to know,
我过去的工作 也是我现在做的
the work that I did and, you know, I'm still doing,
是很好的工作 爸爸
it's good work, dad,
尽管有很多人活得更好
and there's a lot of people better off--
亚瑟 亚瑟
Arthur, Arthur!
你告诉过我你需要这工作 我相信你
You told me it was necessary. I believe you.
很好 因为我们开始时
Good, because when we started this--
亚瑟 够了 你已经得了"A"
Arthur, enough. You're already getting an "A."
难道还想退步成"B"吗
You want to work yourself down to a "B"?
好吧
All right.
你看
You see,
当你放弃音乐的时候
it was when you walked away from music,
我确实很伤心
that was hard.
不 我没有
No, I di't walk--
没有放弃音乐
walk away from music.
我带来了这个 还记得吗
I brought this to--remember?
记得
Yeah.
看背面
Look at the back.
-看 我 -完成了
- See, I-- -finished it.
是的
Yeah.
那现在
Well, now.
现在你一定要弹给我听
Now you must play it.
不不不 现在不行 现在吗
No, no, no, not now. Now?
那要等到什么时候
Well, when else?
你想再等30年吗
You want to wait another 30 years?
好吧 好吧
All right, all right.
你要明白
Now, you've got to remember,
这是一项正在进行的工作 所以
it's a work in progress, so--
没错 工作总是在进行中嘛
Yes, it's always a work in progress.
工作都是由过程组成的
Progress is what it's all made of.
好吧
All right.
你的指法 还是惨不忍♥睹阿
Your fingering, it's still a nightmare.
爸爸 这曲子是我写出来的
Dad, dad, I wrote this!
莎士比亚还写了戏剧呢
Yeah. Shakespeare wrote plays.
这并不意味着他能演好
It doesn't mean he could act.
你正在破坏一个完美的时刻
You're ruining a perfect moment.
我知道 但是你正在破坏一段完美的音乐
I know, but you're ruining a perfectly good piece of music.
这样 让我来纠正你的指法
Here, let me fix the hands.
没什么需要纠正的
There's nothing wrong.
这 像这样
Here, like that.
不 爸爸 把你的手拿开
No, dad, move your hand away.
别吃碗外面的馅料
Do not eat the stuffing out of the bowl!
为什么不 多美味阿
Why not? It's delicious!
我可不想吃你的口水
I don't want your cooties!
你们在准备礼物吗
Oh, hey, are you guys doing presents?
吃完饭才能看 记得吗
Not until after dinner, remember?
我知道我应该等等 但是
I know I'm supposed to wait, but--
克劳迪娅给我们每人做了一件
Claudia had one made for each of us.
-看看 -圣诞快乐
- Check it out. - Merry christmas!
天呐 我太喜欢了
Oh, my God! I love it!
我太喜欢了
Oh! I love it!
真是喜欢得要死
It's the artifact that almost killed each of us.
太 体贴了
How...thoughtful?
闭嘴 说谢谢就好
Just shut up and say thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Oh, thank you, thank you.
-这里这件 -没错 这件是给阿迪的
- This one here. - Yep, this one's Artie's.
这件是给琳娜的
And this one is Leena's.
看 智慧之珠
Oh, look, the pearl of wisdom.
帮我一把可以吗
Hello, hello, a little help, please?
我来
I got it.
阿迪 伊兹 主菜来了
Artie, Izzy, soup's on!
你知道 很抱歉
You know, I'm sorry
你没能和你家人一起过圣诞
that you didn't get to spend Christmas with your family.
没关系 你也一样
Well, thanks. You too.
但是你知道 看过纽利的事
But you know, after watching Newley,
我意识到我已经和我关心的人在一起了
I realized I was already with someone that I cared about,
这才是最重要的 对吧
and that's what matters, right?
你是不是说得太肉麻了
Don't you get all mushy and sweet.
好吧
Oh, all right.
大♥波♥波奥菲莉亚 好了
Ophelia tetons. Bam! All right!
我们开餐吧 如何
Let's get this party started, shall we?
好了 谁想要鸡胸肉
All right, who wants white meat
谁想要鸡腿肉 -我要鸡腿肉
and who wants dark meat? - Dark, please.
- 请给我鸡胸肉 - 你要鸡胸肉
- I want white, please. - You want white?
吃饭前是不是应该有人说点什么
Somebody's supposed to say some words before our--
你是在说祷告吗
Are you talking about grace?
-我们叫祷告 -没错 祷告
- We call it grace. - Yes, grace.
-没错 祷告 也许这位烦人的
- Yes, grace. Maybe the annoying--
烦人的异教♥徒♥ 你能不能
The annoying gentile, why don't you--
好吧 你们想手拉手吗
Fine, you want to join hands?
-算了吧 -好吧
- No. - Very well.
两位开始婚礼宣誓[犹太语]
Baruch atah adonai eloheinu melech--
但是 但是她说的不对
But--but she's doing it wrong.
我没说错
No, I'm not.
告诉她 不能说
Tell her. You can't say adonai--
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表