剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
是
It's...
起来吧
And go.
我本来不想这样的
I wouldn't.
照顾好他们
"Watch over them,
皮特
Pete.
黄石公园
别开玩笑
No kidding.
黄石火山口
The Yellowstone caldera.
你从没想过这样做
You never wanted this.
黄石公园
Yellowstone.
克里斯蒂娜·威尔斯
遗嘱继承
辛贝先生 你不介意去外面等吧
Monsieur Sempe, you mind waiting outside?
按自己的意愿去生活
and I'll make sure of that.
我们得去找凯莉
We have to get to Kelly.
你到底想要什么
Now what do you want?
也许在巴黎就动手了
or in Paris.
好的 等等
Okay, okay, wait.
她不能这样
She can't be.
他当时正要告诉我们
He was about to tell us.
是你拯救了整个世界
You saved us all.
麦卡
Myka.
我知道你很生气
I get the whole anger thing,
-麦卡 醒醒 -皮特
- Myka, come on. - Pete?
她就去了底楼那里
She went to the main floor.
找条出路离开这里
into finding us a way outta here?
会是哪一个呢
but which one?
把那个放回去 舞长矛的姐姐
Hang back there, Pointer Sister.
一起吗
You coming?
你不觉得是
You don't think that...
看看吧 先生
Voila, monsieur.
这儿肯定有什么东西
There's got to be something here.
墓地呢
Where's the cemetery?
巴黎
Paris.
更有意义点
meaningful.
卡住了
It's stuck.
射了她
that she used on us...
-皮特 看这 有个舱口 -什么
- Pete, look, a hatch! - What?
我五年级的时候 在话剧里演过他
I played him in the fifth grade
我要杀了她
Oh, I'll kill her.
对不起 在你舞长矛
Okay, well, I'm sorry to interrupt you
他是伊卡洛斯的父亲[希腊神话人物]
He was the father of... Icarus.
来帮她进去
to get in there.
-祝你好运 -好
- Good luck. - Yeah.
我们会赶在她之前到的 快出发
We'll get there ahead of her. Go, go, go.
你怎么了
What's up?
把刀给我
Give me that.
睁开你的眼睛 麦卡
Open your eyes, Myka.
一枪毙了我
Kill me now.
她最后呆的地方是什么样的吗
in which she was ultimately found?
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
不过现在可不可以化悲愤为力量
but could you please just channel it
皮特和麦卡穿越到1961年时
When Pete and Myka were in 1961,
劳德代尔堡
Fort lauderdale.
开枪
Do it!
皮特给我的
Pete sent it to me.
放开我
Let go of me!
她没有停在一个地方 她在动
She's not stationary. She's moving.
别走 凯莉
Wait, Kelly.
还有...
and this...
是啊 我也有一个
I know. I got one to match.
也可能是克里斯蒂娜的安葬地
Or that's where Christina is buried.
哪里看的
Where?
放长矛的架子少了一支矛
Rack of Spears. One is missing.
阿迪
Artie?
好了 没事
Okay, no.
她要让她女儿死而复生吗
She wants to bring her daughter back from the dead?
她跑了
She's gone.
三次
Three times.
好吧 你打来有何贵干
Well, what, are you calling
为什么这么说
Why would you say that?
-已经开始了 -为防止意外发生
- Already happening. - We put a trace on both
什么都不要是什么意思
What do you mean nothing?
不会让她得逞
I won't.
让我看看 你要用这东西
Show me...Are you messing around
你想怎么样
So what,
我们能及时赶到吗
Can we get there in time?
研究所吗 不对
Laboratory? No.
是的 当初设计可以在地底下使用的
Yeah, they're designed to work deep underground,
麦克森应该知道吧
Did MacPherson know that somehow?
这下可不好办 但
so not as good, but...
我们要去抓坏蛋了
cause we got a bad guy to catch.
以及三叉戟的另一半
and the other half of the trident.
它又能用了
It must be working again.
我不知道这是什么
I don't know what it is,
大家觉得H.G.也是干这些勾当吗
Do we think that H.G. is doing the same thing?
-阿迪 -好啊
- Artie. - Hi.
虽然不知道她在哪里 不过...
We don't know where she is, but...
你们可以描述一下
Can you describe the area
对不起 对不起
Sorry, sorry.
是的
Yes.
要几个月才能挖开呢
It's gonna take months to dig out.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
我以为 像你这种吻技这么烂的人
For such a mediocre kisser,
粉盒
Compact!
我讨厌语♥音♥信箱
I do hate voicemail.
站着别动
Just stand still.
会让你杀害你的挚爱
makes you kill the one you love,
-这里吗 -没错
- Right here? - Yeah.
没错吧
Right?
我记得没有
Not that I remember.
那我们就得找到二号♥仓库
So we need to find Warehouse 2
你发誓
You promise?
把钱拿去雇佣那些学生
to fund those students.
真的很抱歉
I'm...I'm terribly sorry.
我喜欢你说脏话的样子
I love it when you talk dirty.
但是它总在我脑中挥之不去
but I can't get it out of my head.
什么
What?
是吗 那掀起你的裙子吧
Well, hike up your skirt,
好了 宝贝
Okay, come on, baby.
弄乱法恩斯沃思频道吗
with stuff in the Farnsworth aisle?
到底想要做什么
that you would go to these lengths?
你可以...
Would you...
拉里 丽兹
Larry? Lizzie?
是啊 你要是还对我指手划脚
Yeah, well, I bet wagging your finger
如果我能回到过去
if I could find a way to travel through time
现在你没机会舔来舔去了
There's a lot less to lick now,
我现在可要逃了
but then I am me.
米基·洛克:影星 曾风光无限 后来想复出 弄巧成拙 人生直走低谷
没错 就像米基·洛克
Yeah, look at Mickey Rourke.
一段时间
to Warehouse 2.
快点告诉我
Tell me quickly what you remember
你看
Look.
那是什么玩意
What in the hell was that?
试想二号♥仓库
Now I assume that Warehouse 2
把她安顿得这么好
to my specifications.
追踪皮特的电♥话♥
Run a trace on Pete's phone.
五个字
Four words.
宝贝
Oh, babe.
天哪
Oh, God.
但是我会一直爱着你
"But I'll always love you.
即使是小说家也写不出来
even by fiction writers.
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表