剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
怎么回事
What gives?
去搜查莱特的公♥寓♥
check out Raitt's apartment
只要我还有一口气
I'd find that artifact
连接还在继续 但是重聚线圈
Connection's holding, but something just completely
你不过是 一台破录音机
You are just... a tape recorder!
就向我开枪吧
fire away.
本地教师丽贝卡·圣·克莱尔卒于81岁
又回到了以前那种东西不好使的年代了
Back in the old days when things didn't work...
我需要能源 尽快
I need a power source. Quickly.
一起 到永远
Together...forever.
《十三号♥仓库》前情提要
Previously on Warehouse 13...
如果你要杀了主使者的话
If you're gonna shoot the one responsible,
你跪下来求我 我都不会同意
You bet your ass I would have said no!
我和杰克肯定自己经历了那一天
Apparently, Jack and I went about our lives.
四个女人都被残忍♥地杀害了
The four women were murdered cruelly
也许你们可以
but maybe you can.
它并不像我小说里写的那样是个交通工具
It's not a vehicle like in my novel.
那个 等下
Whoa, wait, whoa, whoa, whoa.
海伦娜不止一次地证明了
Helena has proven more than once
不是他 莱特不是我们要抓的人
It's not him. Raitt's not our guy.
胡佛大街
杰克也要去参访莱特的妻子了
and Jack is going to talk to Raitt's wife.
搜查一个女士的手袋有点
It's very ungentlemanly to rifle through
我们现在怎么识别藏物
How are we supposed to I.D. the artifact now?
希望你帮我们把这段录像寄出去
We need you to mail this movie.
另外两个在你公♥司♥工作的女人
the two other women who worked for your company.
说她们正在洛杉矶调研
They're in Los Angeles for research.
我知道这听起来很胡扯
I know this is gonna sound nuts.
体验历史中的一天
Live a day in history.
我 有那么点事情
You see, I-I had kind of a thing there and...
我多希望你再多爱我一些
I wish you'd loved me more.
2小时
用今天的话说是职业单亲
Single working mother, to use today's parlance.
倒计时
48分
你又找了另外一个
And you just bring another one around?
太没风度了吧
a lady's handbag.
-发送一个微型脉冲就行了 -阿迪 别
- Send down a micro-pulse. - Artie, no!
麦卡 你没事吧
Ah! Myka. Myka, you okay?
肯定被完全烧坏了
burnt out the reintegration wiring.
便入室抢劫
were expecting an empty house.
瞧你干得好啊 麦卡 先不说阻不阻止他
Good work, Myka. Forget trying to stop him.
我倒希望你少爱我一些
I wish you'd loved me less.
-太差劲了 -你太蠢了
- The meanness... - Jerk!
[倒计时 14小时21分]
-这老家伙是谁 -查理·马丁
- Who's the old goat? - Charlie Martin.
你好
Hey.
你们看到藏物了吗
Did you see the artifact?
我已经在杂♥志♥的流水线上弄了一份工作
I've already got a job lined up at the magazine,
他杀了自己的三个秘书
He killed three of his secretaries.
时光机器穿越回1961年
to use the time machine to travel back to 1961
谁送的
From who?
是不是要来个倒计时
So is there a big countdown?
你还记得上次有人邮寄藏物吗
Do you remember the last time someone mailed an artifact?
我们应该刚好够时间把他们带回来
We'll have just enough time to get them back.
所以 你就出去
Hmm. So... you went right out
我们小时候喜欢一切单纯的事物
We like things simple when we're kids.
阿迪 我跟你一起去吧
Artie, I'd like to come with you.
你们救下那几个女人了吗
Were you able to save any of those women?
听着 贝丝 发生了一件
Listen, Beth, there's a terrible thing
舍科德探员
Agent Secord,
在看杰姬吗
Jackie O, huh?
总有一天 我们之中 有一个会先死去
one of us, one day, would lose the other.
未来的一切都可能发生改变
it changes the whole future.
阿迪决定
So...Artie decided to
知道了 莱特先生
Certainly, Mr. Raitt.
我只想接管那个杂♥志♥
I was trying to take over the magazine!
我们能不能赶紧完了这事
Can we just try to get through this?
终有一天它会为你洗脱罪名的
It will clear your name some day.
你来这儿干嘛呢
What are you doin' here?
皮肤 骨骼 肌肉 血液
skin, bone, muscle, blood.
他 一个人去
on...his own.
真得很对不起 马丁先生
We're very sorry, Mr. Martin, sir.
你给我滚到火星上去
Get your ass to Mars!
我在莱特的公♥寓♥没发现什么
There was nothing at Raitt's apartment.
我们什么时候不是赶着时间办事啊
When are we not running out of time?
没人会注意你是谁
nobody bothers to look at your face.
别担心 我们没事
It's okay. We're all right.
皮特找到了那把刀
So, um, Pete recovered the knife.
知道吗 我们要不停尝试
Can't you see? We have to keep trying.
变成索菲与他们斗争
and become Sophie.
他刚才还在说如何将女人变成艺术品呢
He's been talking about turning women into art.
《13号♥仓库》 第二季 第十集
Warehouse 13 S02E10
你们终于来找我了
So nice of both of you to check in.
不过别担心 仓库不会有事的
But don't worry. The Warehouse can take it.
来交代你们下一个任务
Let's talk about your next assignment.
-真的吗 -滚
- Really? - No!
阿迪 早上 好
Artie! Good. M-morning.
而我不能相信麦克森 对吧 对吧
I couldn't trust MacPherson, could I--could I?
再把自己变成玻璃去交电费
and glass themselves paying the electric bill.
你只要相信我就好 我们现在就得去
But just trust me. We've got to get there now!
而且我们也没时间去搞清那个人是谁
And we don't have much time to find out who is.
杰克 你在做什么
Jack, what are you doing?
事情怎么会这样 就因为她吗
Why do things have to change, because of her?
是用来使一个人的思想穿越
a means to traverse the space/time continuum
档案显示洛葛仙妮是在胡佛大街被杀的
The file said that Roxanne was killed on Hoover Street.
我对格式塔心理学所说的
I'd become intrigued by the idea of Gestalt,
-也许他把藏物放在那了 -皮特不行 你不能
- Maybe he stashed the artifact. - Pete, no, you can't--
物理上的时光旅行是不可能的
Physical time travel is an impossibility.
很激动又见到杰克
It's just seeing Jack again.
因为
Uh, 'cause of the--
那你们滚回家睡大觉去
Maybe you should take the rest of the day off.
是不是应该给H.G一些资料
Shouldn't there be some orientation for H.G.?
他陈述了索菲是如何搏斗的
he described how Sophie had fought...
很好 那件藏物可是
Good. Turns out that artifact
贝丝 贝丝 你在吗
Beth? Beth, are you here?
我们知道你跟莱特之间怎么回事
We know what's going on between you and Raitt.
牛排
一美元
特♥价♥
只不过对我这个老姑娘来说有点
Just a little bit...too much excitement for
我觉得这中间有什么误会
I think there's been some sort of misunderstanding.
得让它冷却
We--we need something to cool it down.
它是个暂时性意识转换引擎
It's a temporal consciousness transfer engine--
别让丽贝卡回到自己身体时也这么紧张
Don't give Rebecca back her body all tensed up like that.
-第一天上班吗 -是的
- First day? - Yeah.
没事 我没事
Yes, yes, I'm...fine.
我们回到1961年了
Heh! We're in 1961.
这个地方还这样
Ha. This place still does that, huh?
就是头疼的更厉害了
It's just the headaches are getting worse.
你当时用时间机器准备去哪
So where'd you go when you used your time machine?
-他可是个难对付的家伙 -我不会有事的
- He's obviously a nut bar. - I'll be fine.
发生的任何事情
during which the incident occurred.
然后自己管理《何时何地》
and take control of Where & When myself.
现在就很疼了
It already does... a lot!
有一天 克里斯蒂娜发烧
One day, Christina awoke with a fever.
1961年的人都不会撒谎吗
Do people not know how to lie in 1961?
记住这里是1961年 好吧
just remember it's 1961, okay?
我不会来拿的 你也别提这个事
"I won't ask about it. Don't bring it up.
我要派你们去趟加尔各答
I need you in Calcutta.
麦卡 你看
Myka. Check it out.
我可不管这是不是H.G.威尔斯的片区
I don't care if it is the H.G. Wells section.
要是我们修不好这个
I-I-f we don't fix this...
他们要把故事重新撰写
Let's just say they tend to reedit these things
我只是想再见到杰克
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表