剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
Yeah, just--I remember. Ah!
那里太痒了
I'm really ticklish there.
-别按了 -我知道
- You can't do that. - I know.
-坐直了 -好的
- Sit up. - Okay.
其实 我有做按♥摩♥
Yes, I have, actually.
-我按了 -骗人
- I've worked on-- - Oh, you're lying.
被你拆穿了
Yes, I am.
你要是想吹牛
If you're gonna blow hot air,
就请给我吹下这个
will you mind blowing into this for me, please?
你没受感染
Well, you're not infected.
那是好事 对吧
Oh, that's good, right?
对 是好事
Yeah, it's good.
鉴于你的阑尾炎年年复发
Given your proclivity to appendicitis,
我强烈建议你再做一次摘除手术
I really still think we should remove it again.
-好的 -预防为上
- Okay. - Just prophylactically.
"预防为上"
"Prophylactically"?
闭嘴
Shut up.
我把性命全交给你了
I place myself in your hands.
好的 我先去做一下消毒
Okay, let me go put on some scrubs.
准备手术室 等一切准备就绪
Prepare the procedure room and I'll let you know
我再通知你 行吗
when I'm ready for you, okay?
行 好极了
Okay, awesome.
也许我想多了 但是
Maybe I'm wrong, but...
瓦内莎和阿迪是在树下初尝禁果吗
are Vanessa and Artie sitting in a tree?
出自一首美国小孩间流行的歌♥,起源是亚当和夏娃在苹果树下初尝禁果
[人名可随意替换]
啊 别傻了
Ah, don't be absurd.
我们是各司其职 相互敬重的
We're two adults who just have a lot of professional respect
成年人
for each other.
-闭嘴 -接吻[上述儿歌♥的一部分]
- And shut up. - K-i-s-s-i-n-g.
我就知道
I knew it.
最新消息 阿迪也是男人
News flash: Artie is human.
走开
Walk away.
-你喜欢她 -够了
- You like her. - Stop it.
你想抱着她 亲吻她
You want to hug her and kiss her...
好吧 你不走我走
Right. I'm walking away.
紧抱着她 让生米煮成熟饭
And squeeze her and all right!
别碰我屁♥股♥
Don't touch me there.
太好了 你把紫色液体拿来了
Good, you've got the purple goo.
塔蓬教练不在办公室
Coach Tappon's office is empty.
阿迪说档案中没有关于塔蓬的奖牌的记录
Artie said there's no record of Tappon's medal on file,
但以防万一 我们还是要把它扔进液体
but we should still goo it just in case.
当时他那边很吵
It was hard to hear.
皮特在婴儿车里不停拿阿迪开刷
Pete kept singing something about Artie in a baby carriage.
好家伙 我们去把奖牌拿下吧
Good. Well, let's go get this medal.
你认为他是有意为之的吗
Do you think he's doing this on purpose?
不 但我认为他有所隐瞒
No, but I think he's hiding something.
你怎么看出来的 我们只跟他谈过一次
How can you tell, like, just from one interview?
是出于本能吗
I mean, is that instinct?
说白了 本能不过就是
Well, instinct is just a fancy way of saying
相关经验的累积
I've done this 10,000 times.
万一这人不一样呢
You don't think maybe this guy's different?
人的行为是可以预料的
Well, human beings are predictable
鲜有惊喜
and people rarely surprise you.
转身 把手举高
Turn around and put your hands in the air.
慢慢来
Slowly.
H.G.威尔斯
H.G. Wells.
百玲探员
Agent Bering.
看来我们命中注定要在枪口下相遇
Seems we're forever destined to meet at gunpoint.
小姐们 我知道这有点尴尬
Ladies, I know this is a bit awkward,
但也许我们可以
but maybe we could just--
或者直接这样
Or we could just do this.
你得回铜像区待着去
You are going back to the Bronze Sector.
为何 我做错了什么
Why? What did I do?
你是个杀人犯兼小偷
You're a killer and a thief.
大脑需要...氧气
Brain requires... Oxygen...
来说话
to speak.
麦卡
Myka.
我不是杀人犯
I'm not a killer.
难不成"杀人犯"的定义
Oh, has the definition of "killer"
自十九世纪九十年代后被大幅度修改了
changed a bunch since the 1♥8♥9♥0s?
因为H.G. 你可杀了个人
Because, H.G., you killed a guy.
詹姆·麦克森吗
James MacPherson?
他可恨不得把你们杀光
He would have quite happily killed all of you.
你怎么会在这儿
Why are you here?
碰巧经过吗
Did you just happen to show up?
我在寻找你要找的藏物
I'm hunting for the same artifact as you.
那是我们要找的奖牌
That's what we're looking for.
我愿意双手奉上
That's rather my point.
拿去
Take it.
要是你一点都不信我
And if you didn't believe me just a little,
你现在早开枪了
you'd have shot me by now.
是教练
The coach.
不能让他发现我们
He can't find us here.
他不能发现你们而已
He can't find you in here.
但他还没见过我
He hasn't met me yet.
什么 不 不要去
What? Do not. Don't.
别去
No.
你就是塔蓬教练吗
Is your name Coach Tappon?
-对 -谢天谢地 我终于找到你了
- Yeah. - Oh, thank God I've found you.
她很随机应变
She's good.
对 毫无疑问 一目了然
Yeah, sure, in an obvious kind of way.
曾在伦敦把皮特耍得团团转
Worked on Pete in London.
那可不是什么难事吧
Well, that's not exactly scaling Mt. Everest, is it?
来吧 打给阿迪
Come on, let's call Artie.
阑尾切除手术 你
An appendectomy? Are you--
好了 别提了 我很好
Yeah, forget-- I'm fine.
告诉我发生什么事了
Just tell me exactly what's going on.
手术室准备好了 你呢
Room's all set. Are you?
一切就绪
Uh, as ever.
-稍等片刻 我正在 -好的
- Just one second, because I'm in the-- - Okay.
好了 听着
Yeah, look--
不用说了 我知道该怎么做
You know what? I got it.
你好好保重
Just--just take care of yourself.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
-到我了 -噢
- My turn. - Oh.
等我回来再开始
Don't start without me.
又怎么了
What?
没事
Nothing.
我只是很好奇
I was just wondering...
这个
what this...
怎么会放在你的架子上
was doing on your shelf.
我很好奇你干嘛要
Yeah, I'm wondering what you're doing
乱搞我的东西
messing around with my thing.
那是巴纳姆用来
That's the Barnum to
吸引游客的
Ba-bam!
没错
Oh, that's right, sir.
我刚一直在
I've been doing a little
翻看藏物清单
read-a-roonie of the artifact manifest.
太吸引人了
Fascinating stuff.
结果发现费尼尔司·泰勒·巴纳姆用它来
Turns out P.T. Barnum used this to,
费尼尔司·泰勒·巴纳姆是19世纪美国一个马戏团的负责人
原文是"为增加其穿插表演的震撼程度 "
and I quote, "Increase the shock factor
"他用它来促进四肢生长
"in his sideshows by using it to grow human limbs
有时 还用它来培植内脏"
and in some cases, internal organs."
先生 你一直在培植你的阑尾
You, sir, have been growing back your appendix
以求瓦内莎再度拜访仓库
in an attempt to get Vanessa to visit the Warehouse!
真是太浪漫了
That's so romantic.
说完了吗
Are you quite finished?
-也许... -看来是还没说完了
- If only... - So, "No," Then.
还有其他办法让你与瓦内莎互动
there were some way for you to...interact with Vanessa
而无需借助外科手术
that did not involve invasive surgery.
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表