剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
and then I'm yours completely.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
阿迪 我们还是有进展的
Artie, this is progress, right?
需要一个自我修复的机会
It needs a chance to repair itself.
在怀俄明州 爱达荷州及蒙大拿州的下方
Well, it's under Wyoming, Idaho, and Montana.
不不 别去 她这是调虎离山
No, no, no, no, she's just trying to distract us.
虽然你这一套搞定了H.G. 但并不...
Look, just because that worked on H.G. doesn't...
我知道我有些时候会信口开河 阿迪
I know that I might talk big sometimes, Artie,
这是什么
What is it?
别别别 别哭 孩子
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, kiddo.
为什么皮特被绑在我的桌子上
And why is Pete tied to my table?
不 没有
No, not really.
会让我觉得我年纪很大了 让我不舒服吗
Will it make me feel old and uncomfortable?
你们两个干得很好 成功取回了那件藏物
You both did excellent work retrieving that artifact
貌似凯莉没有生我的气什么的
It looks like things are okay between me and Kelly.
在公元前十五世纪的时候
In the 15th Century B.C.E.,
我保证 一定会让你
You will live the life that you want,
现在问题是
Yeah, the question is,
弗雷德里克夫人 您
Mrs. Frederic, you...
如果上面的阿努比斯是坐着的 那藏物就在
If Anubis is sitting, then the item is in its proper place.
好的 到了 到了 到了 到了
All right, get it, get it, get it, get it.
请你脱掉鞋子 踩在这个上面
Remove your shoes and step into this, please.
造成火山表面产生缝隙
by a trident, which when jammed into the ground
凯莉 稍等片刻
Uh, Kelly, hey, hey. Hold on a second.
克劳迪娅 发生什么事了
Claudia, what's happening?
你需要这座仓库
You need this warehouse,
不对 你需要我们阻止你
No, you needed us to stop you.
麦卡 这地方要被沙子灌满了
This place is filling up with sand, Myka.
一定触动了某种自我保护的机关
she must have triggered some kind of self-preservation thing,
可能是用来治病的东西
It's probably some sort of healing device.
柏拉图就是依据这个写了《亚特兰提斯》吗
Is that what Plato based the story of Atlantis on?
这东西真的能把风引来
These things actually attract wind.
看出什么
See what?
就是有个人女儿名叫安德鲁
Apparently you name your daughter Andrew,
我不要过复杂的生活
I don't want a complicated life.
原来是科西嘉兄弟的
it belonged to the Corsican Brothers.
你好 古董 你从哪儿弄来的
Hello, antique-y. Where'd you come from?
如果H.G.准备在这三角中心做手脚
If H.G. Were to jam the trident into the ground there...
蜕变为了不起的迷人女性
"the amazing woman you're gonna become.
什么
What?
每一个藏物都标记了一个阿努比斯的象形文字
Each item is labeled with a hieroglyph of Anubis.
据说二号♥仓库位于亚历山大港附近的某处
It was always believed to be somewhere near Alexandria.
给了你丽兹·玻顿的粉盒
gave you Lizzie Borden's compact.
好了
Okay.
我们觉得弗夫人可能撑不下去那会儿
When it looked like Mrs. F. Might not make it,
-皮特 -什么
- Pete. - Yeah?
-你的记忆备份真是及时雨 -你能列出清单吗
- Hell of a backup drive. - Can you access it?
你希望我们能找到你并且阻止你
You wanted us to follow you and stop you.
将H.G.威尔斯关回青铜区
put H.G. Wells back in the bronze sector,
是首字母
Ah! Initials.
你挺成熟的
"You're the only real adult in the group.
对 是的
Yeah. Yes.
布列逊 布列逊 在鸟不拉屎的地方
Bryson, Bryson, it's in the middle of nowhere.
皮特 要是你以后不想再见我了
Pete, you know, if you don't want to see me anymore, it's...
H.G.根本没有拿长矛
H.G. didn't even have the spear with her.
不 除了我之外大家都怀疑她
No, there was plenty of doubt from everyone but me.
像你这样难缠的家伙肯定有一大堆条件
Nutjob like you must have quite a wish list.
现在整个地球都要遵从你的审判吗
the entire planet is subject to your judgment now?
她
she, um...
如果阿努比斯正在跑
If Anubis is running...
跟我们有相同的库存系统
has an inventory system like ours.
您会说英语吗
Uh, do you speak English?
阿迪 二号♥仓库有没有什么
Artie, is there...is there some kind of inventory
宝贝儿 这样很好 不是吗
Baby, this is good, okay?
只有6000人幸存下来
Only 6,000 humans survived.
你是我的律师 你可以授予我全部的权限
As my lawyer, you can give me full access.
灾难性的火山爆发所毁灭
by a catastrophic volcanic eruption.
每当我看见它 我就想起了你
When I saw this, I thought of you.
我的女儿克里斯蒂娜被谋杀了
My daughter Christina had been murdered.
凯莉 等等 稳住
Kelly, wait a minute! Just hold on!
我知道自己总是挖苦鄙视你
"I know I frown at you and punch you a lot,
好吧 皮特 麦卡 你们去一趟巴黎
All right, Pete, Myka, you go to Paris.
你问下这个姑娘 我找找律师
You check the girl. I'll look for the lawyer.
也有平静的日子啊
There are quiet days too.
什么 她给你了洛伦娜·巴比特之刃
What, she gave you Lorena Bobbitt's knife?
麦卡 挺住 挺住
Oh, Myka, hold on, hold on.
找到了二号♥仓库的位置
of Warehouse 2 even before she was bronzed.
这里的温度高得离谱
Okay, wow, the temperature is astronomical here.
若我说错了 那你杀了我
If I am wrong, then kill me.
会让你想要杀死心中最爱
probably makes you kill the thing you love.
然后H.G.说她下去看看能否关掉那个球
And then H.G. ran to see if she could turn off the orb.
大规模杀伤性武器吗
weapon of mass destruction?
皮特 我面前的是柏拉图的十本原著
Pete, I'm looking at the ten original books of Plato.
我们决定恢复H.G.威尔斯
H.G. Wells is to be fully reinstated
饥荒 战乱 暴♥力♥ 仇恨
hunger and famine, war and violence and hatred,
我一直都想告诉你 只是...
I...I've been wanting to tell you, but...
我的上帝 你真的打算
Oh, my God, you seriously intend to
可能是阿斯克勒庇俄斯的权杖[医术之神]
Uh, that's probably the rod of Asclepius.
再等一会
In a moment.
因为我自以为比别人都懂得多些
because I thought I knew better than everybody else.
所以三叉戟才被分成两半
That explains why the trident is in two pieces.
H.G.在十九世纪找到了其中一半
H.G. found part of it in the 1800s
我怎么觉得我开心得像个姑娘了
Okay, now I really feel like a girl.
不能再冒那个险了
I can't take that chance again.
动手杀了我
and take my life.
其实意识到了现在的行为是错误的
that knows that this is wrong,
凯莉
And, Kelly...
辛贝先生 谢谢你陪我走这么远
Mr. Sempe, thank you for taking this walk with me.
记得别飞到太阳那里去了 好吧
Well, just don't get us too close to the sun, okay?
就可以找到点灵感 可是...
would trigger a notion, but...
最终导致锡拉火山的爆发
three times causes a fissure in the earth's surface.
琳娜 你是这里唯一的"妈妈"
"Leena, you're the only mom they have.
他还刻上了我们最喜欢的标志
He even engraved it with our favorite breed.
有许多泥罐和花瓶
There was lots of clay pots and vases.
我很确定我没准备好
Uh, I'm...I'm pretty sure I'm not ready.
要是你倒水进去 它会变成沥青坑
If you put water in it, it turns it into a tar pit.
会引发一系列天崩地裂的反应
It would cause a chain reaction of monstrous proportions.
即使是我都不能让女人如此生气
Even I can't make women this angry.
幸好 我的枪法还是很蹩脚啊
Fortunately, I'm still a lousy shot with a real gun.
小小的某一处
there is some small part of your soul
H.G.有那个能耐 麦卡
H.G. has a huge advantage, Myka.
建议你去看看凯莉怎么样了
Just to suggest that you check in on Kelly about now.
那我们赶紧找找
So let's look for something, you know.
救命啊 救命
Help me! Help me!
看起来像不像...
Does this suggest an...
你为什么要杀死那么多无辜的人
Why would you kill millions of innocent people?
确定 你看另外一个在这呢
Yes, and then the other one's right there.
它们很...
and they're very...
我还打算整天对你指手画脚到海枯石烂呢
I plan on making your life hell for a very long time.
是你 是你送了她一件可爱的小礼物
But you, you sent her a lovely gift.
你不能抛下这一切
You can't quit.
我们拿着这个拍张照发给他看吧
Let's send him a picture of us using it.
我也不大清楚 可能 是把魔术梯
I don't know, like, a magic ladder,
史上第一个大规模杀伤性武器
The first weapon of mass destruction.
努力过正常的生活
I don't know, try and live a normal life.
我们在找"隆恩公墓"
We're looking for "The cemetery du Ron."
她说了一些话 把我吓到了
She said something that kinda scared me.
仔细看看那图形
from different angles.
她叫我准备好
she said that I should be ready.
这东西会害人吗
So a bad thing?
它在尽力推♥翻♥你灵魂里的邪恶想法
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表