剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
说不定能找出引发
It could lead to whatever artifact is causing
老化的藏物
this aging thing.
是
Yeah.
伊莎贝拉的事
They're keeping a lid on what happened
他们会保守秘密
to Isabella for us.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
嗯 找到这件藏物 我就会生龙活虎
Yeah, I will be when we find this thing.
行 我检查过她的衣服和珠宝
Well, I tested her clothes and jewelry.
藏物绝对不在她身上
The artifact definitely wasn't on her.
不会在她身上
Well, it wouldn't be.
她可能跟安雅和其他受害者一样
She probably got zapped after a fashion show
时装秀结束后就受感染了
like Anya and the others.
可是为什么是模特呢
But why models?
这里面有什么联♥系♥呢
What's the connection,
是他们用的吹风机吗
some hair dryer that they're all using?
安雅不是说过"他们偷走了我"吗
Well, Anya said, "They stole me."
好像有人故意对她们做这种事似的
As if somebody was doing this to them on purpose.
有成千上万的人
There are hundreds of people
在幕后工作
behind the scenes at these things.
而且时装周还有三天就结束了
And fashion week ends in three days,
我们潜在的嫌疑人也就跟着没了踪影
and with it goes most of our potential suspects.
好吧 那我们就悄悄的混进去
All right, so we're gonna have to get in on the down low
揪出这个坏小子
and smoke out the bad guy
或姑娘
or girl.
说着容易做起来难
That's easier said than done.
怎么了
What?
突然有个主意
Just having a thought.
是好主意吗
Well, is it a good thought?
我说是好的 你会说不好
Well, I'm gonna say yes. You're gonna say no.
但我是对的 你是错的
But I'm right, you're wrong.
哈里斯女士
Oh, hey, Miss Harris.
我想到了一个好办法
Look, I think I know a way to find the person
能把这个人找出来 不过我需要你帮忙
who's doing this, okay, but I'm gonna need your help.
情况如何
Hey. So how'd we do?
你自己看
You tell me.
我的天呐
Holy crap.
欢迎你登上天桥
Welcome to the runway.
一旦你入了这个圈 那么接下来...
One day you're in, and the next day--
嗯 我们明白
yeah, yeah, we-- we get it.
穿过模特们演出时换衣服
Through there's backstage where the models change
的后台
during the show.
希望你不介意
I hope you don't mind
在大庭广众之下脱衣服
taking your clothes off in public.
我把你介绍给黛米安
Let me go sell you to Damian.
我不明白 为什么要我扮成模特
I just don't understand why I had to be the model.
首先
Well, first of all,
我穿不进去那样的衣服
I don't have the legs for a dress like that.
而且一个模特和她的经纪人不会那么显眼
And a model and her manager won't stand out.
算了吧 没人会相信我是一个模特
Oh, please, nobody's gonna believe that I'm a model.
皮特 我是个外行
Pete, I don't know how to do this.
表现得好像太阳和
Just act like everyone's
地球都得围着你转
been put on the earth to serve you.
-太不靠谱了 -就这样 绝对行
- That's idiotic. - Just like that, perfect.
不
No
我根本没法跟新人一起工作
I couldn't possibly work with a new girl.
默契对我来说至关重要 苏顿
I'm all about rapport, Sutton.
我跟一个刚入行的新人根本没法默契
You can't have rapport with someone fresh off the farm.
她是个尚未开♥发♥的宝藏
She's an undiscovered treasure.
-很不错 -还没有人见过她呢
-That's fine. - No one has even seen her yet.
你难道不想成为她的"伯乐"吗
Don't you want to be the first to bring her into the sun?
好吧 让我看看她吧
Fine. Let me see her.
这是怎么回事 她被这个肥妞挡住了吗
I don't understand. Is she behind the fat girl?
相信我 黛米安
Trust me, Damian.
看在你的面子上 亲爱的苏顿 都是为了你
For you, Sutton, darling, anything.
麦卡·波顿
Myka Burton,
顶尖女性服装设计师 黛米安·贾丹
top women's fashion designer Damian Jardin.
首先我要求你
I'm going to have to ask you
把全脂牛奶戒了 宝贝
to lay off the milk shakes, precious.
这是谁啊
What's this?
我是 皮特·劳森 我是麦卡的...
Oh, hey, I'm Pete Lawson. I'm Myka's--
私人助理 随时听我吩咐
Personal Assistant, does whatever I tell him.
我说的对吧
Isn't that right?
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
说起奴隶 詹妮
Speaking of slaves, Jenny!
怎么了 黛米安
Yes, Damian?
带这个人 照相去
This one, new photos.
快点
Andale!
黛米安
Damian!
让我看看
Let me see that.
-好运 -谢谢
- Good luck. - Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你已经正式混进去了
Well, you are officially embedded.
咖啡
Coffee?
不 谢谢
Oh, no thanks.
我跟你一样紧张
I'm jittery enough as is.
不 我让你给我拿去 纯黑 不加糖
No, I meant for me. Black, no sugar.
快点
Andale!
好吧
Right.
去吧 你好
Go. Hello.
我是巩特尔
Oh. I'm Gunther.
来照相的
I'm here taking pictures.
准备好变漂亮了吗
Ready to be beautiful?
就这样 很好
Here we go. That's right.
漂亮
Beautiful.
稍微笑一下 就这样
Give me a little smile. There you go.
那是谁
Who's that?
苏顿给黛米安找的新宠
Sutton's latest find for Damian.
我们不是把上一个新宠给赶跑了吗
Didn't we just get rid of the last latest find?
安雅到底对你做了什么
What did Anya ever do to you?
我跟你直说吧 黛米安
Just so we're clear, Damian,
我是最耀眼的明星
I burn brightest.
这个小胖妞不会像我那样为你争光的
Little fat girls aren't gonna sell your rags like I do.
那当然 那当然
Of course, of course.
别紧张 罗曼娜 你会长皱纹的
Relax, Romana, you'll get wrinkles.
我们可不会越来越年轻
We're not getting any younger.
为什么没有变♥态♥杀手替我宰了她呢
Why doesn't some thoughtful psychopath kill her for me?
简直是同性恋猜谜游戏
It's like a game of gay clue.
小心 小心
Careful, careful.
做全面化学分♥析♥不需要太多
We don't need much for a full chemical analysis.
能不能再解释一遍为什么我要做这个
Can you explain to me again why I'm doing this
而你却离我有好几米远
and you're cowering ten feet away?
我不喜欢血
I don't like blood.
那你选错职业了
You picked the wrong line of work.
-你根本不了解 -真的吗
- You have no idea. - Really?
继续
Moving on.
轻轻的 轻轻的把针头
Gently, gently put the needle gently
放到质谱仪里
into that mass spectrometer.
抱歉
Oh, sorry, sorry, sorry.
你好
Hello.
嘿
Hey.
让我猜猜 托德吧
Let me guess. Todd.
好吧
Okay.
-我可以... -好的 再见
- Um, could-- - okay, bye.
怎么了
Well?
我采纳了你的建议
I took your advice.
什么建议 我没提过建议
What advice? I gave no advice.
我稍后去见托德
I'm meeting Todd later,
喝杯咖啡 吃块薄饼
cup of coffee, slice of pie, you know?
你们在约会吗
You have a date?
不是
No.
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表