剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
你没死
You're okay.
拿到了吗
Did you get it?
好了
There.
绝对不行
No, no, no, no, no.
他知道我们会跟着他
He knew we would follow him.
但是并没有发生什么啊
Nothing happened.
皮特
Pete.
把这个喝下去
Drink this.
好吧
All right.
什么 你在说什么...
What? what are you--
海伦娜
Helena.
用了
Use--
没事
Yes.
不明白 她穿上了
I don't know. She had it on.
也许你想告诉我
Perhaps you'd like to tell me
特制的
Specially made.
黑暗
The darkness,
就一辈子出不来了
you'd be lost in there for a lifetime.
约书亚 谢天谢地你在线
Joshua, thank god you're there.
有什么问题没
Did you have any trouble?
小屁孩
Devil child.
珍珠
The pearl?
凤♥凰♥令
The phoenix?
好的 我们走
Okay, let's go.
选择命令: 反转操作
Select a command: Reverse Process
天啊 真的是你
Oh, my god, it's really you.
卡夫罗特
Cavorite.
我们也是
Yeah, Artie, so do we.
没点甜言蜜语怎么行
I need some sweet talk.
都搞定了
It's done.
你怎么知道
How can you tell?
如果我取下它们
Well, if I remove them,
天啊
Oh, my god.
-天啊 -你没眼花
- Oh, god. - Yeah.
就是啊 如果铜像区
Yeah, I mean, if that place is reserved
没错
Yeah.
游戏结束了
Game over, huh?
之类的装备
like the imperceptor.
约书亚
Joshua!
在你后面
Behind you.
你闻闻
Take a whiff.
老天啊
Oh, my god.
因为厄斯切地下室是个迷宫
Because the escher vault is a maze
苦艾酒
Absinthe.
小心点
Look out!
别喝太多
Not too much.
我只是搞不懂
It's just that I don't know how...
在我们走之前
Before we go,
我想现在我们明白
I guess we know now
有更重要的事要做
Bigger fish.
另一次是帮谁呢
but who's our mystery guest?
我不想伤害一个漂亮的
I'd hate to have to hit a sweet,
黑进去
Hack in.
如果威尔斯能让
Now, if Wells can figure out a way
头等大事是
Top of my list,
马甲发挥威力
to make the vest operational,
还是不拿了
No.
或者
Or...
等等
Wait, wait.
我当时并不知道
I didn't know at the time
因为我在飞机上睡觉了
Because i slept on the plane.
我不能一心两用
I cannot do both.
-一点也不 -真的
- Not even. - Really?
这也算跑
This is running?
但这是为什么
But why?
人们更愿意接受
it was easier to believe in the
时光机器造成的可能
possibility of a time machine
又等 我没闻到奶糖味
Again? I don't smell fudge.
约书亚
Josh! Joshua!
我说过 我们应该让这地方关门
I told you we should've had this place closed
没错 里面收藏了
I know, first editions
若在五个小时前
Five hours ago,
你在干嘛
What? What are you doing?
-皮特 -不 你不能死
- Pete? - No. No, no, no.
首先 你打算后半辈子
Okay, first, are you planning on running
为何偏偏选中赫伯特·乔治·威尔斯
Why H.G. Wells?
厄斯切地下室
The Escher vault.
他差点把我俩杀掉
He tried to kill the both of us,
包括漫画书吗
Does that include comic books?
意思是...
that means...
是的 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
骗到你了
"Gotcha."
不是吧
No way.
没事吧
You okay?
你不记得了
You don't remember.
它看上去更像是手工制♥作♥的而不是
It looked more like an artifact
好的
Okay.
丢了
Left it behind.
依旧是醒着的
You're awake?
它不该在那儿
It doesn't belong there.
到底是为什么
Why indeed?
我只是不知道它具体在哪
I just--I don't know where.
我们走着瞧
We'll see. ah.
太感人了
It's so sad.
凤♥凰♥令
The phoenix.
铜像名单
is a list of its residents,
这不是用手打的
That was not your hand.
这是祖传宝物
It's a family heirloom.
如果按满分是十的话
On a scale of one to ten,
弗雷德里克夫人
Mrs. Frederic...
天花板可真高
That's a high ceiling.
明白了 阿迪 我们马上就到
Got it, Artie. We're on our way.
博士
Doctor.
我会告诉你们一切
I'll tell you everything.
不要再说了
Everybody stop!
开始吧
Here we go.
克劳迪娅 放开我
Claudia! Get off me.
她很危险吗
So is she dangerous?
没错 马甲上的线路
Yeah, the wiring on the vest
真够久的
Took you long enough.
好吧
All right?
不 她是清白的
No, no, she's not.
阿迪
Artie!
约书亚
Joshua!
那就是...
Then, um...
这地方布满了陷阱
This place is full of booby traps.
现在让我来吧
Now you've got me doing it.
这是什么
What's this?
他正想让仓库没人呢
He wants the warehouse empty.
马甲去哪了
Where's the vest?
我叫沃尔特·福里斯
Name's Walter Frith.
搜查你家
Ransacking your home.
我的天哪 对不起
Oh, my god, I'm so sorry.
阿迪
Artie!
因为我才是受害者
Since I was the victim here.
从上面走 你可以减掉
On the upside, you'll be able to work off
我们要怎么把皮特和麦卡弄回来
How'd we beat Pete and Myka back?
有什么直觉没
Are you getting a vibe?
克劳迪娅
Claud--Claudia.
火♥辣♥的女人
A really hot woman,
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表