剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
我要你相信我
I needed you to trust me.
拜托
Oh, come on.
再见 皮特
Good-bye, Pete.
恐怕正是
I'm afraid so.
我会连你一并杀掉
I'm going to have to kill you.
知道 不过她需要些有经验的探员
Yeah, but she needed experienced agents
放长矛的架子
Rack of Spears.
H.G.可能已经到了
H.G.'s probably already here.
好了 我终于说出口了
Okay, I said it.
我一定要杀了她
I'm gonna kill her!
我就是需要
Oh, but I do.
救命啊
Help me.
-说对了 -找吧
- Bingo! - Right.
她死了
Yep, she's dead.
有什么新的东西吗 凯尔
What's new here, Kel?
然后呢
So then what?
别这样 听我说好吗
All right, just...just listen, okay?
发生什么事了
What's up?
我最近工作真的很忙
I've been really busy at work,
反正我们都要死了 不是吗
I mean, we're all gonna die anyway, right?
并没有那么复杂啊
It's not that complicated.
她黑了仓库的账户
She hacked into the Warehouse account
你才是那个胃口像只鸟的人
You're the one that eats like a bird.
真的吗
You mean that?
米诺斯三叉戟
The Minoan Trident.
有
Yes.
H.G.最后出现在哪里
of H.G.'s last position.
所以她杀了他
That's why she killed him.
给我看看
Show me.
我们现在可是在撒哈拉沙漠底下
It's the whole freaking Sahara Desert.
皮特 很好 你们在一块
Pete, good, you're together.
我刚追踪到H.G.的资金流动情况
I'm still tracking H.G.'S access to funds.
我不能再待在这里
"And I can't stay here.
你们竟然觉得能破坏我的好事
you expect to do anything about it.
太好了 你终于接电♥话♥了
Oh, good, you've landed.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我说的对吗
Is that right?
放开我
Let go of me!
那上面写了怎么飞起来吗
Is there a chapter on flying?
不不 凯莉 我...
No, no, Kelly, look, I...
我们也不知道它到底有什么用
Yeah, but we don't even know how it works.
你别乱来
Don't be rude.
打败了拉尔夫·勃朗斯基
Beat out Ralph Brunskie for that part.
凯撒想得到那个力量
Caesar wanted that power.
迁到哪里了
To where?
是锡拉火山
It's the Thera Volcano,
有 有许多花瓶
There was...there was vases.
克劳迪娅说 雷恩公墓
According to Claudia, the Cimetiere du Rennes
克里斯蒂娜墓地的具体♥位♥置
exactly where Christina's buried.
阿迪 听着 我很抱歉
Artie, listen, I'm really sorry.
我查到克里斯蒂娜的墓地了
but I found Christina's gravesite.
开枪吧
So shoot me.
比数百万人死亡更严重吗
Bigger than millions would die?
因为你爱我 我也爱你
You love me, and I love you.
我有篇学术论文是关于她的
I did a term paper on her.
为什么我会头痛
Why am I having these headaches?
那么多母亲怎么办呢
What about the millions of mothers
她开车 我们乘直升机
She's taking a car. We'll take a chopper.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
就是用来保护藏物的那种机关
something that protects the artifacts.
没错
Yeah!
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
我对那些矛不了解 但我可以告诉你们
I don't know about Spears, but I can tell you
让人复活是个危险的行为
resurrection is a dangerous practice
早知道了
We know!
她有那么厉害吗
She's just that good?
谢谢你们照我的要求
I'm grateful she's been taken care of
她准备得如此充分
Judging from the depth of her preparation,
我不认为你这样想的
I don't think you believe that.
好 莉兹·玻顿的小粉盒
Okay, Lizzie Borden's compact
凯莉 你在吗
Kelly, are you here?
尔镇
动物医院
赫尔南德斯医生
阿迪 怎么回事
Artie, what is it?
别 别告诉我
No, don't.
不要把错误都归咎于自己
You can't blame yourself.
要是你真想那样的话
If you had wanted to do that,
我们全被她耍了
She fooled us all.
事情可能会有所挽回
then things would have improved,
据推测 在三叉戟被♥插♥入地面三次后
The Thera eruption was thought to have been caused
我们得好好谈谈
we got a lot to talk about.
-转过来 -什么 为什么要我来
- Turn around. - What, why me?
我才意识到是H.G.让它失灵的
I realized that H.G. had jammed it.
我第一次说这句话呀
Yes, I even said it first.
别停在那里
Don't just flap there.
这是我的真心话
I know it in my soul.
这是地热感应器
This is a subterranean heat sensor.
但是你没这样做
but you didn't.
也许乌托邦真的会出现
a utopia would have emerged,
这意味着你是爱我的
This means that you love me.
把皮特剁成碎块
Chopping Pete up into little bits.
保重
Stay safe.
还有个更严重的问题
but there's a far greater problem.
你好呀 凯莉
Hiya, Kelly.
米诺斯三叉戟是什么
What's the Minoan Trident?
克劳迪娅 你查查
Claudia, you try to find out
-那是什么声音 -流沙的声音
- What's that sound? - That's sand.
麦卡 这是第二次了
Myka, that's two.
像箭头 没错
Like arrows, all right.
有人发现了丢失的仓库
Someone has found the lost Warehouse.
只要再插♥进♥特定的地面
If done in the right place,
真的吗 就这样拉一下
Really? At a time like this?
商讨着该把钥匙插到哪里 对吧
trying to figure out where the key went, right?
签了字就得照合同办事
I signed the papers.
所以 要是你要为我做什么打算
so whatever you might have planned for me...
我很惊讶
I've been quite impressed,
她已经到了
And here she is.
阿迪 怎么回事
Artie, what is it?
但和克里斯蒂娜的事无关
but it's not about that.
看啊 哈维
Look, Harvey.
克劳迪娅 如果你拦着我的话
Claudia, if you don't get out of my way,
我一耸肩就疼
Ah, it hurts when I shrug.
你不觉得什么 她不能怎样
You don't think what? She can't be what?
肯定是藏物惹的
Gotta be an artifact.
这正是我想做的
That is exactly what I intend to do,
我腾不出手来
Kinda got my hands full here.
没错 但我让整个团队身处险境了
Yeah, well, I put the team in danger
我很渴
I'm so thirsty.
用粉盒照镜子
Well, looking into the compact
麦卡 你找到一舱口 太棒了
Myka, you found a hatch. Yeah!
你怎么知道是巴黎
Why Paris?
不见的那支矛 有没有放在其他地方
Missing spear, labeled in any way?
希望如此吧
Let's hope so.
你确定这里有把手的吗
Are you sure there was a handle?
埃及人总是带给人们无限惊喜
Egyptian endless wonder.
这里一定接近地面了 在我后面口袋里
We must be high enough. Back pocket.
-到舱口上 -是的
- Ah, the hatch! - Yeah.
-什么 好的 -没错
- What? Okay. - Yeah.
你还不知道是怎么回事呢
You have no idea.
别笑了
Stop laughing!
还是免了吧 打扰了
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表