剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
可能是某种
Perhaps some kind of--
怎么说呢
I don't know.
社交礼节
Social ritual.
穿得光鲜亮丽地
One involving the sharing of food
和她来一次美食盛宴
or the enjoying of filmed entertainment
或看一部电影娱乐一下
with maybe some duds that have been milked.
也就是约会
I mean a date.
我清楚你的意思
I know what you mean.
阿迪 你喜欢她
Artie, you like her.
她 无疑 也喜欢你
She--hey, hey, hey--likes you.
约她出来啊
Ask the woman out.
够了
Okay.
阿迪
Artie?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我得推迟手术了
I'm gonna have to postpone the surgery.
有一名董事中了钨毒
A Regent has tungsten poisoning, of all things,
我得马上去布达佩斯
and I have to leave for Budapest immediately.
听起来很严重
Ooh, that sounds serious there.
-你应该去 -好
- You should go. - All right.
我得去安排航♥班♥了
I got to make my flight arrangements.
滚出我的视线
Get out of my sight.
别靠近我 否则杀了你
Don't come near me. I'll kill you.
真的 啥反应都没有吗
Really? Nothing?
是的
Nope.
奖牌不是藏物
The medal is not the artifact,
也就是说 H.G.把它交出来
which also means that H.G. had nothing to lose
也毫无损失
by handing it over.
除非她也不知道
Unless she didn't know either.
她肯定知道
Oh, she knew.
我不知道她在玩什么游戏
I don't know what her game is,
但我不信任她
but I don't trust her.
我从人事科窃取了
Well, I swiped Tappon's records
塔蓬的档案
from the personnel office.
上个月他搬到了海湾山庄
Last month, he moved to bayside heights.
非常奢华富有
Very schmancy and Richie Rich.
大学摔跤教练怎么会有钱
Where does a college wrestling coach get the money
买♥♥得起那样的房♥子
to buy a house like that?
也许H.G.替他付了
Maybe H.G.'s paying him off.
她哪里来的钱
Where would she get the money?
一百年可以累积很多资本了
Well, you accrue a lot of interest in 100 years.
我得到处打听打听 把事情联♥系♥起来
I'm gonna go snoop around for a connection.
你继续把摔跤队采访完
You finish interviewing the wrestling team.
不 也许我该专注于技术工作
Um, no, maybe I should stick to the computer stuff.
我真不擅长采访
I'm really not good at the interviews,
特别是采访人
especially with, you know, people.
为啥会这么说
Okay, so... why do you say that?
我试着和你一样
Well, I tried to be like you, you know?
很专业很成熟
All professional and adult and that--
这太...太傻了
is really... really dumb.
你就是这么鼓励人的吗
Is that your version of a pep talk?
不是 有一个我已经够了
No. We already have one me.
不需要另外一个我了 好吗
We don't need another me, okay?
你只管进去 做你自己就行
I want you to go in there and be more like you.
那能有什么用
What would that get us?
克劳迪娅 你和他们年龄相仿
Claudia, you're the same age as these guys.
你们是同龄人
You're a peer.
你能和他们沟通
You can connect with them.
不一定
Yeah, not so much.
那好吧
Okay. Okay then.
回仓库吧
Go back to the Warehouse then.
不是所有人都适合现场工作
You know, not everyone's cut out for field work.
永远躲在电脑后面吧
You know, stay behind a computer forever.
永远可有点儿久
Forever's kind of a long time.
我没空一直鼓励你 克劳迪娅
I don't have time to hold your hand through this, Claude.
如果你不想做
If you are not up for this--
我可没那么说
Well, I didn't say that.
那就让我看看你的表现
Okay, well, let me know how it goes.
好吧 我去
Okay, I will.
-很好 -好
- Good then. - Good.
我知道你那是激将法
Oh, I know what you did there.
我知道
I know.
因为你很聪明
It's 'cause you're smart.
去吧
Go.
加里 下午好
Gar-bear, afternoon.
我们谈谈吧
Let's talk.
烦人的问题女孩
Irritating question girl.
我们算是已经谈过了
We kind of already talked.
不 你什么都没告诉我
No, you already avoided telling me anything.
现在我们谈谈
Now we talk.
顺便说一句 这都是PS出来的
By the way, Photoshop.
总之 听我说
Anyway, check this.
菲利普和特迪之死不是巧合
Phillip and Teddy's deaths were not accidental.
教练有嫌疑
My Intel says coach is dirty.
他甚至可能收了贿赂
Maybe even got some payola.
想起啥没
Thoughts?
你犹豫了
Stratego.
你知道些什么
What do you know?
什么都不知道
Nothing.
只是有种感觉
It's just a feeling.
说吧 傻大个儿
Spill it, Hulkling.
别逼我生气
Don't make me angry.
塔蓬教练拯救了我们
Coach Tappon saved us, okay?
在这样的小镇上
I mean, in a town like this,
要么在饮料工厂上班 要么当无业游民
you either work at the bottling plant or you get out.
现在就连工厂也要倒闭了
And now even the plant's about to close down.
但因为教练 现在我有了选择
Because of Coach, now I have options
也许还能拿到奖学金
and maybe a scholarship.
我也有这样的贵人
I have people who did that for me too.
给我选择
Gave me options.
那你就该知道我不能背叛他
Then you know I can't turn on him.
我明白 但是伙计
Yeah, but, dude...
要是因此有厄运降临在你朋友身上
If something bad's happening to your friends,
甚至死于非命 你不觉得亏欠他们吗
even by accident, don't you owe them too?
特迪死后他开始变得奇怪
He started acting weird after Teddy died.
关门开会
Closed-door meetings,
练习中打电♥话♥
phone calls in the middle of practice.
他表现得
He was acting--
有负罪感
guilty?
不是
No.
害怕
Scared.
不行 太危险了
No, it's too dangerous.
听我说 他们觉得我该负责
Listen to me. They think I'm responsible.
如果真是因我而起怎么办
And what if I am?
对不起
No, I'm sorry,
但我现在不干了
but I'm ending this now.
听好 咱们得这么干
Okay, here's here we go. What you're gonna do.
等她回来 安排点什么事
Set something up for when she gets back.
晚餐 电影
Dinner, a movie...
不行
I can't do that.
带她去散步
Take her for a walk.
带她看黑暗的地下室 什么都行
Show her the dark vault. Doesn't matter, okay?
反正得有点计划
Just make a plan.
-我不知道 -好吧
- I don't know... - Okay.
那就像其他探员一样
Then be one of those agents that's obsessed
全心投入仓库的事
with the Warehouse.
那肯定能解决问题
That always works out so well.
好了
All right.
你没被传染
Well, now you know you're not infected,
所以我回来之前你应该没事 阿迪
so you should be all right till I get back, Artie.
行吗
You okay with this?
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表