剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
拜托 你就承认吧 是不是很爽
Oh, come on! Just admit it was awesome!
-肯定爽的 -好吧 我承认
- You know it was. - Okay, okay.
我很享受当超级英雄 满意了吧
I liked being a superhero, okay?
为民除害 挽救无数条生命
I mean, I got to kick ass and save countless lives.
我们现在的工作也是为民除害啊
Don't we kind of do that here anyway?
有道理 是奥德特
I suppose we do... Odetta.
呃 欧娜 不 是奥克莎娜
Uh, Oona. No, Oksana.
是奥菲莉亚 好吗
It's Ophelia! Okay?
奥菲莉亚 来自《哈姆雷特》
Like from Hamlet, yes, Ophelia.
想笑就笑吧 放马过来吧
Let the mocking commence.
奥菲莉亚
Ophelia?
呃 名字有点
That's-- that's kind of...
挺美的
Beautiful.
可以摸摸你胸部吗[奥菲莉亚的同音]
Can Can I feel your boobies Boobies?
赞
Snap!
好吧 那你
Okay, so--so you--
你的东西还没任何消息 对吧
still no word from-- about your stuff, right?
都没消息呢 我的奥菲莉亚
Not a one, my Ophelia.
没有
Nay...
一件东西也没有消息
Not a one.
来 卑微的油井工人 请起吧
Well, come, lowly roustabout.
-是 亲爱的 诸如此类 -对的
- Yes, my darling, and all that. - Yes.
好 继续往前走
Okay, keep going. Keep going.
可以停下来了
Okay, stop.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
看吧
Ta-DA!
给你个惊喜
Surprise!
-你们真好 -别谢错人了
- You guys! - It wasn't us.
-全是麦卡的功劳 -都是她策划的哦
- It was all Myka. - She totally masterminded it.
呃 想在你收到东西之前
Oh, you know, it's just a distraction
转移下你的注意力
until your stuff arrives.
万一它们没来的话
But just in case it doesn't,
那你可以重新开始收集
then you can start to rebuild your collection
漫画书
with this.
四十六期的啊 哇 新版的
Issue 46? What, in mint condition?
你知道这有多么的珍贵吗
Do you know how rare this is?
是的 我还真的知道
Yeah. Yeah, actually, I do.
你不知道为了弄到它
You have no idea what I had to do
我都做了什么
to get my hands on that.
-来点曲奇吧 -苏格兰燕麦粥
- This calls for cookies. - Oatmeal scotchies?
谢谢 谢谢 呃
Please? Please? Uh...
我得向你道个歉
I have to apologize.
那时侯我心神不宁 注意力不集中
I've been extremely distracted,
现在我没事了 百分百没事了
And I'm back now. I'm back 100%.
百分百 哼
100%, huh?
百分之一百二 可以了吧 还给我
Yeah. 120%, all right? Give me that.
你的命还是我救的
Saving your life.
要是有个幽灵跟着我 我也会心神不宁
Okay, I'd be distracted too if a ghost was chasing me.
不不不 我还要说几次啊
No, no. How many times do I have to articulate this?
世上没有幽灵
Ghosts do not exist.
白♥痴♥才会用幽灵来解释诡异的事情
What fools attribute to the phenomenon of ghosts
-事实上 -老天 让他消停会吧
- Actually-- - Oh, my God, make it stop!
还没说完呢 我是来开导你的
Not yet. I'm someone who's trying to enlighten you.
有没有觉得这里越来越有家的感觉了
So do you think this feels more like home now?
没啊
Nah.
比家还好
It's better.
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表