剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
to identify an artifact.
如果你们还在 杰克和丽贝卡
"If you're still out there, Jack and Rebecca,
手法很罕见
in an unnatural way.
要么弄个泳装特辑
Maybe have a Swimsuit Issue.
这个早上对我们俩来说都不容易
It's a rough morning for both of us.
就是今天 你说 这怎么公平啊
Today! I mean, how is that fair?
-是啊 -你说得没错
- Y-yes. - Right!
只有这个才能解释为什么你们失去意识
That would explain your losing time.
干得漂亮老姑娘
Nice work, Miss Streep.
我知道 我只知道
I-I knew, I just knew
我们一直走到了这儿
We were coming here all along.
找另一个贱♥人♥
and got yourself another whore.
我要下班了
I'm going to be leaving for the day.
好吧 给你们24小时
Fine. 24 hours.
那谁会害她们呢
Now, who would want to hurt them?
我们没法解释这个 不过
We can't explain this, but...
你知道乔纳·莱特去哪了吗
Do you know where Jonah Raitt went?
太好了 他不见了
Oh, great. He's gone.
我们都认为是乔纳造成的
We assumed that Jonah caused it.
那些可怜的女孩
Those poor girls...
拔♥出♥来♥的时候可能会疼
This is probably gonna hurt!
不是 我是说
No, no. I mean the--
谢谢你抽出时间 莱特夫人
Thank you for your time, Mrs. Raitt.
皮特
Eew. Pete!
你喜欢漂亮女人
Got an eye for the ladies, huh?
从而把她们变成玻璃
Turned them all to glass.
你其实很有天赋嘛
You're practically a natural.
还有他的妻子
And his wife.
回来
office?
给这个杂♥志♥增加点趣味 我觉得用你会更好
they could stand to spice things up a little bit.
皮特和麦卡将会永远留在那
Pete and Myka will be lost forever.
她不会有事的 克劳迪娅
She's gonna be fine, Claudia.
你必须知无不言
You need to tell us what you know.
我只想绕过发行商
I was trying to get rid of the publisher
你们来看看
Might wanna take a look at this.
不会的 我试过改变过去
No. I tried to change the past.
哪怕是对着她这种利用你的人
people like her take advantage of people like you.
不是缝纫妇女会[一个慈善事业聚会]
Not a sewing circle.
你自己留在这里搜他的办公室吧
You stay here and search his office.
-希望不会这样吧 -天哪
- Hoping not! - Oh, good.
我曾是12号♥仓库的实习生
I was apprenticed at Warehouse 12.
但是你可以告诉警♥察♥是贝丝干的
But you can tell the police that it was Beth
-我的也是 -我有办法
- Yeah, mine too. - Works for me.
我现在担心的不是仓库
It's not the Warehouse I'm worried about.
她们的能力远不及此
and capable of so much more.
姑娘们
Ladies.
马丁先生
Mr. Martin.
还有皮特
And Pete.
我现在去采访莱特的妻子
I'm gonna go interview Raitt's wife.
要么就给我好好干活
Or maybe you should get back to work?
宝贝 甜心 我说 小兄弟
Honey? Sweetheart? Listen, bub, I--
多花些时间在一起会比较好
if we could spend some time together.
你把我魂都吓破了
Jeepers! You scared the life out of me!
逃 为什么
Run? Why?
我今天就忙这个了
It was the highlight of my day.
是我叫他们这么做的
I asked them to do this.
只要让我救他们回来
But let me save them.
丽贝卡 你在这干嘛
Rebecca, what are you doing here?
谢谢你们给我的生活
thanks for my life"?
不过 思维还是你自己的
Well, your mind, anyway.
我们会找到他的
We'll find him.
说来有点好笑
It's a funny story.
不要想着劝我阻止我
Look, don't try and talk me out of this, okay?
等下我赏一个金星到你的房♥间去
I'll have a gold star delivered to your room.
有哪个旅店的收据吗
Well, were there any hotel receipts?
那是洛葛仙妮的项链
That's Roxanne's bracelet.
你不觉得出问题了吗
D-do you think something went wrong?
我要回1♥8♥9♥9年的巴黎
Paris, 1♥8♥9♥9.
这个
It, uh...
皮特和麦卡的奇妙大冒险
Pete and Myka's excellent adventure!
我是说
I mean like... Oh, wow.
还有 我真的很喜欢你的手镯
You know, I really like your bracelet.
只有相信你旁边的探员会掩护你
Trusting the Agent beside you has your back.
仓库探员的身份
as a Warehouse Agent.
我已经把机器跟主电网连接上了
I hooked up the machine to the main power grid.
时光机器要烧掉我们了
The time machine set us on fire!
试想一个人的思维能够
What if one were able to connect with
我们是
We're...
你们在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
有什么好的 乔纳
Why is that good, Jonah?
灰姑娘故事里的关键物
was the basis of the Cinderella story.
我们有大♥麻♥烦了吗
Are we in deep doo doo?
如果那个家伙对妻子不忠的话
'Cause if the dude's stepping out on his wife, then--
查理 我让你搜集莱特的资料
Charlie, did you get any of that information on Raitt
好了 他们会没事的
There. They gonna be just on stable
我不会让她死的 麦卡
I'm not gonna let her die, Myka.
我发誓 如果他们敢动我妻子
If they touch my wife, I swear to God...
园
都说上帝按照自己的样子创造了人类
You know, they say that God made us in his image.
是呀
Better, yeah.
我就当是去外地旅游了
I can use the field time.
要是异性对自己无礼 女人会给他一耳光的
Women slap men when they get fresh.
我在参访贝丝时 脑子总是不停在想
When I was talking to Beth, I kept thinking,
不要再管那个玻璃姑娘的案子了
You're off the glass girl case.
前世体验
Past life experience.
我只是看看是不是跟我想的一样糟
Just making sure it's as bad as I thought.
我想我也证明了我可以掩护你
I thought I'd proven that I had yours.
-丽贝卡·圣·克莱尔 -你找到杰克了
- Rebecca St. Clair? - You found Jack.
是的 我们知道 这是在意识里实现的
No, we know. This works on your mind.
穿越时空不可能在物理上实现
Time travel's a physical impossibility.
我知道 是我的
I know. It's mine.
-我要去吗 -是的 丽贝卡的档案上这么写的
- I am? - Yes. It was in Rebecca's
灰姑娘用这把刀
Cinderella used the knife to...
皮特 皮特
Pete? Pete!
你一直都受老师宠幸对吧
You're teacher's pet in every decade, aren't ya?
再见
Good night.
她没有
She doesn't.
都成海伦娜了是吧 如果你不介意
Oh, it's Helena, now, is it? If it's all right with you,
没错
I do.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
我知道如果我们不退出
I always knew if we didn't quit,
不倒了
Uh...No.
我这人很注意细节的 怎么了
I'm very observant. Why?
是他将H.G.放出来
He's the one who let H.G. Out.
先生
Sir?
-自然死亡 -是你朋友吗
- Died of natural causes. - A friend of yours?
-我得走了 -不 听我说
- I have to go. - No, listen to me!
是不是你之前吃了什么药起反应了
to see if you were taking any medication,
-我是无辜的 -我们不能这么做
- and that I'm innocent. - We can't.
那我们到哪里去找一个摄像头呢
Well, where in the hell are we gonna find a camera?
不是 我是指
No, I meant, you know...
洛葛仙妮 你有危险
Roxanne, you're in danger.
她是洛葛仙妮 下一个受害者
That's the Roxanne, the next victim.
"你都不知道你今天会死啊"
"You have no idea that you're gonna die today."
我们穿越了时光
We traveled back through time.
我们必须找到它
We need to find it.
-神秘客人是谁 -皮特 阿迪说
- Who's our mystery guest? - Pete, Artie says
看看她
I mean, look at her.
想让她瞪着你们的话 请便
and have her give you that stare, go ahead.
乔纳·莱特的资料都给我们吧
everything that you can find on Jonah Raitt.
这个好像不是这里的
Hey, this doesn't look like it belongs here.
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表