剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
更像是茶话会
It's more like a, you know, pie/coffee summit.
应对经济危机 维护世界和平
Fix the economy, solve world peace.
-我可以不去 -啊
- I could cancel. - Ah, ah, ah, ah.
-去吧 -真的吗
- Go. - Yeah?
去吧
Go.
好吧
Okay.
-克劳迪娅 -什么事
- Oh, Claudia. - Yeah?
做你自己
You know, be yourself.
谢谢
Thanks.
-哦 天呐 -哦
- Oh, jeez. - Oh.
我只是在看你拍的照片
I was just looking at your photos.
真对不起
Oh, I'm sorry.
我肯定今天喝咖啡喝多了
I guess I just had too much caffeine today.
对于一个模特来说 你太强壮了
Well, you're pretty strong for a model.
大多模特按一下电梯
Most of these girls get winded
都会上气不接下气
just by pushing an elevator button.
我吃东西
Well, I eat food.
-是巩特尔拍的吧 -是的
- Gunther took these, right? - Yes.
-对 -对 是他拍的
- Yeah. - Yeah, he did.
他技术非常不错
He's got a real eye.
让他下次把星光过滤器加进去
Just tell him to put a star filter next time.
会让你的眼神更亮
It'll bring out your eyes more.
-你是个摄影师吗 -自♥由♥记者
- Oh, you're a photographer? - Freelance.
你是苏顿新找的女孩 对吧
You're Sutton's new girl, right?
是的
Yes.
你是个天然美女
You're a natural.
很有天赋
You have a gift.
我有天赋
I have a gift.
你到底能喝几杯这玩意
Hey, how many of these things can you drink anyway?
哦 我其实没打算喝
Oh, well, I'm not actually drinking them.
只是想借此支开你
I just like making you go get them.
很好 那么你有什么发现
Nice. So what'd you find?
我在查了几间更衣室
Well, I checked a few of the dressing rooms.
没有人有道林·格雷那张
Nobody's got the picture of Dorian Gray
挂起来要修饰的照片
hanging up for decoration.
反正正版照片在仓库里
Well, the real one's in the Warehouse anyway.
那张是原版的吗
Is that what that is?
天 我以后可不能再看它了
Man, I gotta stop looking at that.
皮特
Pete.
好 我发现罗曼娜很讨厌安雅
Right. I did find out that Romana hated Anya.
真的假的
Really?
这 你知道 模特这行不好做
Well, you know, it's a tough business.
也许她想除掉竞争对手
Maybe she's eliminating the competition.
你去吸引她的注意力
Why don't you go distract her
这样我就可以溜进她的更衣室了
so I can check her dressing room?
但我不知道怎么吸引她的注意力
But I don't know how to distract her.
问问她有没有窍门去折磨你的助手
Ask her for tips on torturing your assistant.
你最喜欢的电影是什么
So what's your favorite movie?
天 最讨厌这个问题
God, I hate that.
是 我也是
Yeah, me too.
我说 世界上有八百多万部电影好吧
I mean, there's, like, eight billion different movies, right?
你不可能只爱一部吧
I mean, you can never pick just one.
那么我告诉你的是真正我最喜欢的一部
And then am I telling you my real favorite movie
还是随便说一部
or just randomly picking
我临时想到的电影呢
the first movie that pops into my head?
我喜欢《教父》
Godfather.
那么 你上的哪所高中
So what High School did you go to?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你上的什么高中
What High School did you go to?
为什么老是问关于我过去的问题
Why all the questions about my past?
只是个问题而已 你让我问了两遍
It was just one question. You made me ask it twice.
两位想吃点什么
So what can I get you guys?
培根 生菜和番茄三明治
BLT, please.
好的
Okay.
我想要一份辣椒饭 多加洋葱
I would like the chili, extra onions.
谢谢
Thanks
看来不会有吻别了
Guess no good-bye kiss, huh?
-你说什么 -洋葱啊
-What? -The onions.
会搞得口气不好
Bad breath.
接吻的话 超逊的笑话
Kissing. It's--bad joke.
不好意思
Sorry.
不
No.
我的意思是 对 我可以当外卖♥♥带走啊
I mean, yes, I could get it to go.
-不用不用 -晚点再吃
-No, no, no. -Eat it later
无洋葱口气接吻后再吃啊
after non-onion breath kissing.
我不是说我想要接吻
Not that I'm expecting kissing.
我也没期待要接吻 或不接吻
Not that I was expecting kissing or not.
或者有可能接吻
Or maybe.
我真应该点烤芝士
I should've ordered grilled cheese.
我到底在这干啥
What am I doing here?
很显然我是一个有口臭的无望的
I'm clearly a closed book with bad breath
活不下去的怪胎 我还是走吧
who's too freakish to live, and I gotta go.
不
No. Oh!
我的天
Oh, my God.
她想要这份打包
She wants this to go.
罗曼娜 你好 我叫麦卡
Romana, hi there. My name's Myka.
我们前两天在苏顿的办公室里见过的
We met the other day in Sutton's office.
告诉黛米安这件可以
Tell Damian it'll do.
我只是想问问你有没有什么
I was just wondering if you had any, you know,
闺蜜的建议
sisterly advice.
我的建议
My advice?
穿塑身内衣吧
Spanx.
我一直很纳闷
You know, I'm always amazed
美女和婊♥子♥之间
at the correlation between being beautiful
是不是有什么联♥系♥呢
and being a complete bitch.
做一个成功的模特 美丽不是唯一要素
Being a successful model isn't about beauty
当然衣服就更谈不上了
and it certainly isn't about the clothes.
那什么才是重要的呢
Well, then what's it about?
当我走过天桥的时候
When I walk down the runway,
我一个眼神就可以停止一场战争
with one look I can stop a war
或引发一场战争
or start one.
我让别人渴望我拥有东西
I make people want something that I have,
因为当走出去的时候 我撕开自己的灵魂
because when I'm out there I tear out my soul
让所有人都看见我的内心深处
and I offer it for everyone to see.
你觉得你做得到么 闺蜜
You think you can do that, sister?
詹妮 请把行程表拿来
Jenny, the schedule, please.
这就来了
I'll be right there.
一尊佛哎
Booyah Buddha.
我想你没有把这些闺蜜建议告诉
I don't suppose you gave the same sisterly advice
安雅吧
to Anya.
安雅应该待在俄♥罗♥斯♥
Anya shoulda stayed in Russia
干自己力所能及的事情
and stuck with what she knew--
做罗宋汤 排队买♥♥面包
borscht and bread lines.
我感觉你好像很高兴她死掉了
Sounds to me like you're glad she's dead.
你真爱管闲事
You're very nosy.
不 只是对我的同事充满好奇而已
No, I'm just curious about the people I work with.
我猜下一个女孩
I wonder if the next girl
会不会问 你出什么事了
will ask what happened to you.
都结束了 詹妮
It's all over, Jenny.
-你说什么呢 -是那个吗
-What are you talking about? -Is that it?
妈的
Oh, crap.
詹妮 你为什么要这样做
Jenny, why are you doing it?
我没有伤害任何人
I'm not hurting anybody.
这样的话你对于伤害这个词的理解
Then you've got a pretty whacked-out definition
可真是大错特错 女士
of "Hurt," Lady.
她们支付的起
They can afford to pay.
安雅就是用青春来支付的吗
Is that how Anya paid, with her youth?
你是怎么杀死她的 詹妮
How did you kill her, Jenny?
我没有杀安雅
I didn't kill Anya.
她连客人都不是
She wasn't even a customer.
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表