剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
His request for a transplant
被保险公♥司♥拒绝了
was denied by his insurance.
想知道是哪家保险公♥司♥吗
Do you want to guess who the provider was?
真情保险
Truehart.
-没错 -所以这是复仇行动
- Yes. - So it was a revenge thing.
那谁又能怪她呢
And who can blame her?
-我们啊 -不
- We can! - No.
很明显 钱不是问题
Apparently the money's not enough.
-她想要他们的命 -等我见到她
- She wants their lives. - You know, when I see her,
我会告诉她别再要他们的命了
I'll ask her to stop wanting their lives,
她会这么做的 因为她很有爱心
and she'll do it because she's sweet.
好长的腿 蝙蝠侠 她就是这样得手的
Holy gams, Batman, that's how she's doing it.
-天使 -阿迪 看这个
- "Angel"? - Artie, look at this.
你碰了劳伦的腿 约翰·邓里也碰了
You touched Lauren's leg. John Donley touched it too.
-我觉得还是"迷人的"好一些 -看这个
- I think "Adorable" is better. - Look at that.
别让我看到其他男人碰我的劳伦
Don't show me another man groping my Lauren.
那男人正在医院里
Oh, that man's in the hospital
断了五根肋骨 下一个可能就是你
with five broken ribs, and you could be next.
能不能给我形容一下劳伦的腿
What can you tell me about Lauren's leg?
要是没有地板阻挡 她的腿还会
That the only thing that stops it going on forever
无限伸长
is the floor.
如丝般光滑 纤细柔软
Silky smooth and subtly soft.
我喜欢"纤细柔软"这词
Ooh, I like "Subtly soft."
如丝般光滑
Silky smooth.
也许是她的身体乳
Ah, so maybe it's a body cream
让男人变成了她的尾随者
that she's using to turn men into stalkers.
尾随者
Stalker...
不
No.
一个尾随者会在半夜去她家
Would a stalker go to her house in the middle of the night
对她吟诗吗
to read her poetry?
阿迪 你不能去
Oh, Artie, you can't go over there...
你没洗澡
Without a shower.
你追了一天藏物 浑身恶臭
You're all stinky from artifact hunting.
是啊 今天太忙了
Oh, yes, it has been a long day.
没错吧
Gamy, right?
去冲个澡 对 热水澡
Take a shower, yeah, but not a cold one.
琳娜正在调查
Well, Leena's looking into it,
那我们现在做什么呢
but what do we do in the meantime?
我们再看一下格里芬像
Let's go over the Griffin.
可能会有发现
There could be something.
好吧
All right.
金属活板
a metal flap.
就是它
That's it.
是吧
Is it?
是的 也就是说 它是个书挡
Yes. Yes, it means it's--it's a bookend
而不只是雕像
and not a statue.
而书挡通常都是一对的
And bookends come in pairs.
所以如果有另一个的话 可能还在盗贼那
And if there's another one, the thief probably has it.
鬼才知道他现在在哪里
He could be anywhere by now.
不 等等 琳娜说了
No, uh, wait, Leena said
当她把格里芬像放下的时候
that when she put the Griffin down
它转动了
it rotated.
好像有所指向
It looks like it's pointing,
好像一个罗盘
like a compass.
也许它们之间会互相吸引
Well, maybe it'll lead us to its mate
从而帮我们找到它的另一半
in some dualistic attraction.
赶快 马上出发吧
Come on, let's hit the road.
你能不能把我的礼服换下来
Oh, and could you change out of my dress?
我今天刚买♥♥的
I just bought that today.
天呐
Jeez.
是凯莉
Oh, that's Kelly.
糟糕
Oh, shoot.
我说过会打给她
I said I'd call her.
看来不只男人会这样
So it's not just a guy thing.
你好 凯莉
Hi, Kelly.
是的 是我...
Yeah, it's me...
皮特
Pete.
是这样的 我知道我说过会打给你
Hey, you know, I know that I said that I'd call you,
可我忘了
but I forgot.
所以我想...
And so I want to make--
我想以这个承诺作为补偿
I want to make it up to you with this promise.
什么 别做承诺
What? No promises.
不 麦卡
No, Myka.
麦卡 别做承诺
Myka, no promises.
是的 让我
Yes, let me--
找一个安静的地方
let me get someplace private.
清新如男宠
Fresh as a Daisy
而且很休闲
and a little less formal
貌似还轻了几斤
and slightly slimming.
戴上帽子就大功告成了
And all you need is your hat.
好主意
Ooh, good idea.
好的 你干嘛
All right-- what are you doing?
-不 克劳迪娅 -敲一敲
- No, Claudia! - Knock, knock.
跟往常一样
Just like old times.
克劳迪娅
Claudia!
这是为了保护你 阿迪
It's for your own protection, Artie.
我要像个真正的仓库特工一样去劳伦家
I'm going to Lauren's to do what Warehouse agents do--
拿回藏物
get the artifact.
如果你伤害劳伦 我不会放过你的
If you hurt Lauren, I will hunt you down.
怕怕
Pwned.
天呐 你怎么受得了这些头发啊
God, how can you stand this hair?
我真想把它剪了
I just want to cut it off.
你要是敢 我就给你全身除毛
You do that, and I will shave your entire body.
用头绳吧
Use the hair tie.
在我右臂上
It's on my right arm.
我还以为它是个难看的手链呢
So--I just thought it was an ugly bracelet.
怎么绑啊
So what do I do?
转过去
Turn.
你对凯莉承诺什么了
So what'd you promise Kelly?
你会知道的
Well, you will find out.
天呐 你的手太笨了
Oh, my God, your hands are so clumsy.
好了
There.
看这个
Look at that.
它在干嘛
What is it doing?
你
Hey.
另一个格里芬像在你那里
You have the other Griffin.
你是对的 有两个格里芬
You were right. There are two of 'em.
保安
Security guard.
你和盗贼是一伙的
You and the thief were working together.
又错了
Wrong again.
我们是同一个人
We are together.
我一直在到处找你们
And we've been looking all over town for you.
我有不好的预感
I really don't like where this is going.
我需要另外一个格里芬像
I need the other Griffin now.
不行 先给我们看你的
No! First you show us--
没时间了
there's no time.
麦卡 拿着格里芬像
Myka, grab the Griffin.
我变回来了
Whoa, I'm me again.
麦卡 你在哪
Myka, where are you?
我变回我自己了
I'm back to myself.
这回好办了
This just got easier.
错 他比我好对付
Wrong. He's the nice one.
我也是
So am I.
现在咱俩也同体了
Now we're sharing one body too.
皮特
Pete?
皮特 我们得处理一下这事
Pete, we have got to fix this.
废话 我知道
Yeah, tell me about it.
你好 我是阿迪的同事
Oh, hi. I work with Artie.
-走开 -不行
- Get out of here. - No can do.
两个人趟在医院里 你却逍遥法外
Two men are in the hospital, and you're still on the loose.
又不是我的错
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表