剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
All right, the first thing that we need to do
但是 我就是你
but...I'm you.
而且五十年后还能找到的地方呢
somewhere where only we... could get to it.
因为我不是很相信那个尼克松
There was something about that Nixon I just didn't trust.
毕竟 我是你秘书 对吧
After all, I'm your secretary, right?
没事 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
她很妩媚啊 你在看什么
She's...foxy. W-what do you got there?
如果她不在这还好些 对吧
If she's not here, that's good, right?
-我们彼此 -我讨厌
- We have for each other... - Hate...
这里越来越挤了
It's getting a little crowded around here.
威斯康星州 格林湾
病情预断怎么说
What kind of a... prognosis...
她跟我没有可比性 我不会相信那个女人
She is nothing like me! I'll never trust that woman.
皮特 我是说杰克在外面找
Pete--I mean...I mean Jack is looking outside.
我是个能干的 女人
I am a capable...woman.
不管你对我的人干了什么
Whatever you're doing to my people,
是22小时19分钟
It was 22 hours and 19 minutes.
这只是一些预防措施
It's just a precaution.
下次我们可以操着口音说
Next time let's try it with an accent.
如果只接受命运的安排 那还不如
If we just accept fate, then we're no better than--
做我很久之前就该做的事情
What I should have done a long time ago.
我只是 感觉
I just, uh, had a feeling.
所以我觉得上帝肯定是个女人
It makes me think that God must be a woman.
这个时空的其他人就越危险
it risks another person's life in the present.
享受鱼水之欢的地方
where he engages in sexual congress with his secretaries.
听着 你真的不需要跟来
Yeah, uh, listen, you don't really have to tag along.
乔纳·罗斯 82岁 本地英语教师
Jonah Ross, 82. Local English teacher.
没关系的 这需要时间来适应的
It's okay--there will be a period of adjustment.
不是吧 天哪 我不小心把便笺掉了
Oh, no, no, man. I dropped the note.
因为我们不仅发现了藏物
Because we knew we'd not only get eyes on the artifact,
只有一间卧室
a one-bedroom at 15 Hoover Street.
时光旅行持续不了很久
and the trip wouldn't last more than a few moments.
有人用过我的时光机器
It means someone used my time machine.
可是 只要一美元
but...a dollar!
她们在那家公♥司♥实在太屈才了
They're completely undervalued by that company...
皮特 看着我 不要这样
Pete, Pete, look at me. Just don't do this.
人最大的痛苦莫过于失去孩子
losing a child is the worst pain a person can go through.
13号♥仓库财务部
可能无法让你回到现实
And...I wouldn't be able to bring you back.
查理亲启
斯托克斯郡
南达科他州
K39-222号♥
我去他住的地方搜查过 想找到藏物 但是
I went to his address to I.D. and retrieve the artifact, but--
她在撒谎 他俩都撒谎
She's lying. They both are.
有时候我真希望一切还是那么单纯
Sometimes I wish things still were that simple.
我更像个体育画报男呢
Yeah, I'm more of a Sports Illustrated guy myself.
都打扮好了没有 姑娘们
Are we done fixing our hair and makeup, ladies?
好了 差不多可以休息了
Well, I should probably... call it a night.
用拳术 那是我最喜欢的格斗招式
using Kempo, a fighting style that I favored.
你们觉得是有人发现了 所以想阻止我们
You think someone found out, was trying to stop us?
我想杰克最终还是放弃仓库 选择了你
I guess Jack chose you over the Warehouse, after all.
那个 电力 有点问题
Well, we had a-- a power...issue.
-我一点都不喜欢他 -他有点内分泌失调
- I really don't like him. - He's a bit of a sphincter.
你得相信我 在圣路易斯你会很安全的
You have to trust me. You'll be safe in St. Louis.
在1961年 他是《何时何地》的编辑
In 1961, he was an editor of Where & When magazine.
我和杰克就是在那之后相爱的
It was after this case that Jack and I fell in love.
那个人会怎么样 被附身的那个
Okay, so what about the person, you know, possessed?
听着 这是弗雷德里克夫人直接下达的命令
Look.This comes directly from Mrs. Frederic,
你是说有人用过或者将要用这个机器
Are you saying that someone used or will use this machine
但是我们生命的烙印是无法抹去的
But the ink with which are lives are inscribed is indelible.
[罗素·克劳:好莱坞电影演员]
就像罗素·克劳在19世纪是个塔斯马尼亚罪犯
Like Russell Crowe was a Tasmanian convict in the 1800s.
你们还在寻找藏物吗
Are you kids still in the artifact finding business?
待会去杂♥志♥社找你 好吧
I'll meet you back here at the magazine, okay?
我在一个果园里醒了过来 然后杰克吻了我
I woke up in an orchard, and Jack was kissing me.
不要啊 天哪天哪
No. No. No, no, no, no, no!
不得不说 我还是这么帅呀
I was gonna say still hot, but, yes, that, too.
上面说解除铜化的功能被激活了两次
It says that the debronze function was activated twice.
99号♥ 你相信书柜吗
99...Would you believe the credenza?
索菲想不起在那22个小时19分里
Sophie had no recollection of the 22 hours and 19 minutes
她应该像一件艺术品一样让大家来欣赏
She should be admired like a work of art.
只会让她显得俗不可耐
it does its best to make her seem dull.
1961年8月20日
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表