剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
You got some moves with that knife.
一起吃饭好吗
Want to get dinner?
要么喝咖啡去
Or coffee.
油酥糕也行
Pastries.
五金店那有卖♥♥糖果的
The hardware store has a candy aisle.
我不会跟你出去的
We're not going out.
呆在这里也行
We could stay inside.
听说五金店可以送外卖♥♥
I heard the hardware store delivers candy.
听着 我的前任 他只会玩弄工具箱
Look, my ex, it turns out he's a giant tool box
而且我还搬去了一个
and I moved to a place where I couldn't
几乎没有可爱男人的地方 所以
possibly meet any cute men, so--
哎呀呀 你觉得我很可爱
A-ha! You think I'm cute.
皮特 我不会跟你出去的
Pete, we're not going out.
好吧 不过你觉得我很可爱
Yeah, but you think I'm cute.
如你所见 这饮料里
As you can see, there's nothing dangerous
没有任何危险物质
in the drink.
每批产品里
Well, do you collect test samples
你们都会收集测试样品吗
from every batch?
是的 安全起见嘛
For safety purposes.
这是标准惯例 怎么了
It's standard practice. Why?
那个长柄勺
That ladle.
你们是用这个来取样的吗
Is that what your people use to collect the samples?
应该是的
I suppose.
麦卡 你知道戈德弗里之勺吗
Myka, do you know Godfrid's Spoon?
不知道
No.
十二号♥仓库曾经找过它
We looked for it at Warehouse 12.
戈德弗里·哈拉尔逊 北欧王子
Godfrid Haraldsson, a Viking Prince.
据说它是由战死的武士们
It's supposedly forged from the armor
身上的盔甲所锻造的
of fallen warriors.
他的武士们出战前先用它饮水
His men would drink from it before battle.
它赐予他们力量
It gave them strength.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
拉塞尔先生 这把长柄勺你从哪弄来的
Mr. Russell, where did you get this ladle?
不清楚 一直都在这儿
I don't know. It's always been here.
麦卡 这厂房♥要关闭了
Myka, this plant's closing.
生产线三星期后搬迁至伊利诺斯州
Production moves to Naperville, Illinois,
内伯威尔市
in three weeks.
伊利诺斯州内伯威尔市有什么
What's in Naperville, Illinois?
奥姆尼科公♥司♥总部在那里
Omnico Headquarters.
它要收♥购♥沸点公♥司♥
They're buying Boiling Point.
创始人可是受益匪浅啊
Beaucoup bucks for the founder.
所以你有动机隐瞒这几起死亡事件
That gives you motive to keep the deaths quiet
直到交易完成
until the deal goes through and it's not
对你不再有威胁为止
your problem anymore.
这是我的
This belongs to me.
吉罗德 你在干嘛
Gerald, what are you doing?
你们无权进入此地
You have no right to come in here.
这个长柄勺接触过
That ladle touches every batch
每一批沸点饮品
of Boiling Point.
你惨了
Ruh-roh.
杰夫 你不必回答她们的问题
You don't have to answer their questions, Jeff.
拉塞尔先生 你公♥司♥与奥姆尼科之间的交易
Mr. Russell, does Dr. Mahoney have stake
与麦福瑞博士有关系吗
in your company's sale to Oomnico?
吉罗德是沸点公♥司♥的元老级人物
Gerald's been with Boiling Point since the beginning.
杰夫...
Jeff--
他肯定靠股票期权攒了一笔小钱
He must have a fortune in stock options by now.
杰夫 闭嘴
Jeff, shut up.
吉罗德 看在上帝份上 把长柄勺给她们
Gerald, for God's sakes, give them the ladle.
-不给 -停 停
- No. - Hey! Hey!
-别动我 -别吵了
- No! - No!
你干什么
What are you doing?
不 克劳迪娅
No, Claudia!
抓住麦福瑞
Grab Mahoney!
吉罗德 你动了什么手脚
Gerald, what have you done?
他马上就要说了
He's about to tell us right now.
如果奥姆尼科发现饮品有瑕疵
If Omnico finds out the drink is flawed,
这笔交易就做不成了
the sale doesn't go through.
她会发生什么事
What's gonna happen to her?
吸收得越多
The more you take in, the quicker
见效越快
it seems to take effect.
液体直接会从毛孔渗入她体内
And it's seeping directly into her pores.
恐怕她撑不了多久了
I'm afraid she's not gonna last very long.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
这一切本都不该发生的
None of this should have happened.
交易几周前就应该谈妥
The deal should have gone through weeks ago,
然而事情就这么一发不可收拾了
then everything just got out of hand.
你早就知道
You knew.
你知道我们的饮品流通出去会...
You knew what we were putting out there could--
你杀了塔蓬教练
You killed Coach Tappon.
是室内很热还是我保暖内衣穿多了
Is it warm in here or am I wearing 38 snuggies?
那几个孩子只是因为过量摄入而身亡
Those boys only died because they drank too much.
这个根本没有安全可言
It was never safe.
你打算在其他人发现之前
You just thought you could get away
逃之夭夭对吧
before anyone noticed.
我自己也是一头雾水
I didn't know how it worked.
她还能撑多久
How long does she have?
我不知道 抱歉
I don't know. I'm sorry.
从她立马起反应来看
Based on how quickly she's reacting,
估计一到两个小时
I'd guess an hour, maybe two.
我们得迅速行动了
We have to act quickly.
我不允许再有人因此遭殃
I'm not letting anyone else get hurt by this.
我们该怎么做
What do we do?
氨基酸
Amino acids.
氨基酸或许可以中和金属
The amino acids may have made contact
克制长柄勺的力量
with the metal and amped up the powers of the original ladle.
关于氨基酸这个课题
I did a lot of research on the subject
我替莫罗博士做过不少研究
of amino acids for Dr. Moreau.
让我试试
Let me have a look.
或许我可以拼凑出解药来
Perhaps I can cobble together an antidote.
但是那是115年前的事了
But that was 115 years ago.
难不成氨基酸还能发生翻天覆地的变化
I doubt amino acids have changed a great deal since then.
想逃
Hey!
你得带威尔斯探员去你的实验室
You're going to take Agent Wells to your lab
并助她一臂之力
and you are going to assist her now.
我并不想造成这一切的
I didn't want any of this.
那你今天走运了 吉罗德
Then this is your lucky day, Gerald.
因为我们会给你个将功补过的机会
Because we're giving you a chance to get it all sorted.
走吧
Come on.
我需要一些能减缓
Okay, I need something that slows down
燃烧过程的东西
the burning process.
-我去准备 -行
- I'll put something together. - Okay.
有好转吗
Any change?
没 她快烧起来了
No, she's burning up.
我在做无用功
I'm fighting a losing battle.
她时间不多了
She doesn't have much time.
我希望你拿来了解药
I hope you have something.
我也希望
I hope so too.
克劳迪娅 恐怕味道不会很好
Claudia, I'm afraid this won't taste very good.
我知道单单一次任务不会改变你的想法
I know one mission won't change your mind.
我也没指望奇迹一夜之间发生
I'm not expecting miracles overnight.
反正思维放开点吧
Just keep an open mind.
你还好吗
Hey, you.
感觉怎么样
How do you feel?
我自燃了吗
Did I combust?
没有
No.
要是那家伙害我自燃的话 他就死定了
If that guy made me combust, I'm gonna be pissed.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
来 扶你起来
Here, let's just set you up.
你说得倒轻松
That's easy for you to say.
还好吗
Okay?
你得好好谢谢H.G.
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表