剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
为什么麦克森和威尔斯需要那件马甲
Why do Macpherson and Wells need the vest?
你心中肯定积怨不少
you've really held on to some anger.
有那么一次 能照我说的做
anyone for that matter, does as they are told?
我没事 约书亚把腿摔断了
Guys, I'm okay. Joshua broke his leg.
快点 我们时间不多了
Quickly. We don't have much time.
是啊 隐形地雷
Yeah. Chameleon mines.
那是珍珠在附体
That was the pearl attaching itself.
-阿迪 -阿迪
- Artie! - Artie!
好 就这样吧
It was... Okay.
也许能解决一些文化差异的问题
might be able to work out their differences.
皮特 皮特
Pete! Pete!
我刚才真粗鲁
I was just rude.
她很快就能走出迷宫
She can move quickly enough to get right through it.
我想让你看看我见到的东西
I wanted you to see what I saw--
恩 好 最好快点 好吗
Yeah, well, make it fast, will you?
我们能摸出他现在的行踪
That will tell us where he is right now.
但是 阿迪
But, Artie--
而且你显然也不认为她是
and it's obvious that you don't think she is,
还有一点 快点过来
Aside from that, hurry!
火焰只烧到第八层货架
Okay, well, the flames only go up eight rows.
你脑子里到底在想什么
What exactly did you have in mind?
这地方是我的家 我绝不会做那些...
This place is my home. I would never do anything...
想跟我们谈谈这个吗
So do you want to tell us about this?
-我们去伦敦 -正合我意
- Let's go to London. - That's what I'm talking about.
它们能融入背景 让人无法察觉
They blend into the landscape so you can't see them.
我真的不知道是你 我很抱歉
I didn't know it was you, and I'm--I'm sorry.
我可能会像小女孩那样尖叫
I would have screamed like a little girl.
最好的隐藏就是暴露在光天化日之下
The best place to hide is right out in the open.
我实在不相信克劳迪娅会背叛我们
I mean, look, I don't believe that Claudia would...
日内瓦 讲情况
Geneva. Fill me in.
撑住
Just hang on.
吓我一跳
Oh. I'm impressed.
太好了 你们回来了 听我说
Great, you're back. Now listen to me.
阿迪 这是怎么回事
Artie? What the hell?
麦克森认为我们会走最近的路
Macpherson will expect us to take the most direct route.
看他的手
Look at his hand!
也许我们能一起把事情搞清楚
Maybe the two of us could figure this out.
不忙 勒菲尔佛博士 请进
No, Dr. Lefevre, please, uh, come in.
进去后我们用什么导航
How do we navigate once we're in there?
获取进入威尔斯博物馆的方法
to gain access to Wells.
不 是《莫罗博士岛》里那位
No, from the island of Dr. Moreau.
他想把我们困在这里 他做到了
He wants to box us in, and he's done that.
拉出右边第二个抽屉
Pull out the second drawer down on the right.
要进厄斯切地下室并不难
Well, access to the Escher Vault is not the issue.
你被解雇了
You're fired.
弗雷德里克夫人在里面 我要去救她
Mrs. Frederic's in there. Got to get her out.
-怎么 -为什么他不等等我们
- Huh? - Why didn't he wait for us?
不能让赫伯特·乔治·威尔斯逍遥法外
Can't just have H.G. Wells wandering around the world.
然后同时合上它们
and close them simultaneously.
看来死的是弗雷德里克夫人
So it was Mrs. Frederic, then.
但事实就在眼前
but it's right there in front of us.
看 有几件藏物不见了
Ah, look, there are a few items missing--
那么我们怎么关掉卡夫罗特呢
So how do we shut down Cavorite?
-那就只能是 -琳娜了
- Then that leaves only... - Leena.
-我什么时候能有个这玩意 -想都别想
- When do I get one of those? - Two weeks after never.
我们能不能让迷宫静止
So what if we deactivate everything.
欢迎来到未来
Welcome to the future.
我们有很多大计要从长计议
We've got a great deal to catch up on.
遵命 我会好好善后的
Yes, I'll take care of it all.
赫伯特·乔治·威尔斯在伦敦的故居
The H.G. Wells home museum in london,
麦卡 你想想 当中肯定有蹊跷
I mean, come on, Myka, that can't be right.
没事了
I--it's nothing.
热射线的真正灵感来源于
The actual inspiration for the heat ray
威尔斯还在地下室里 亚瑟
Wells is still in the vault, Arthur.
但奇怪的是 没丢失任何物品
But interesting, nothing was taken.
恩 他漏掉了枪那部分
Yeah, he left out the gun part.
又来了 积郁的怨念
Ooh, there's that anger again.
克劳迪娅 我不能边跑边给你上课
Claudia, I can either run or lecture.
走到百叶窗下
Go over to the bottom set of shutters.
英格兰 伦敦
London, England
听着 你还记得大学时候
Listen to me,okay, you remember professor Reynolds
没错 然后呢
Right. What the hell,then?
不不不 我请你原谅
No, no, no, I do beg your pardon.
我的血液就会吞噬血管
my blood will eat through my own veins.
这正解释了我的头为什么依然在疼
That explains why my head still hurts.
我承认我觉得她非常火♥辣♥
I'll admit it, I thought she was hot,
一个月前 可怕的噩梦
Yes, over a month ago, horrible nightmares.
任何情况下都不要摘掉
Don't take them off under any circumstances.
比如说 反物质
Like, for instance, antimatter.
我叫皮特 顺便说下
I'm,uh-- I'm Pete, by the way.
真是难受
That's... Ahh.
不 这意味这我可以随时找到你
No, it means I can reach you any time of day or night.
为什么这里的人成天抱来抱去的
Okay, why is everybody hugging all the time around here?
他们用的是无知觉马甲
They needed to use the imperceptor vest.
我得承认 这家伙还真有种
Well, you got to admit, this guy's got some cojones.
最终会是那些男人
Men... eventually.
尽管我很失望 但结果并没让我意外
I'm disappointed but not surprised.
没能体验这一百年的生活
You know, for somebody who's been unconscious for 100 years,
对 是的 某种程度上这要怨我们
Right, yeah, that was-- that was kind of our fault,
我想他们离我们肯定不远
We have to assume they're not too far behind us.
让我们一起改写未来
Let's change it, shall we?
是我哥哥查尔斯写的
My brother Charles was the writer.
有时你甚至在别的地方醒来
Sometimes you even wake up in a different place.
赫伯特·乔治·威尔斯
H.G. Wells
你记不记得一天晚上自己做了噩梦
Do you recall a night when you had bad dreams?
我们放她出来 就得抓她回去
We let her out, got to put her back.
听着 要么你告诉我们它是什么 在哪里
Yeah, look, you either tell us what and where it is
你是世上最让人捉摸不透的女人
You really are the most unpredictable woman.
将特斯拉枪对准它
ram the tesla into this--
你确定跟赫伯特·乔治·威尔斯聊过了
Now, did you actually talk to H.G. Wells?
克劳迪 这到底是怎么回事
Claud, what--what-- what's going on?
-我头上还有一个包呢 记得吗 -好
- I still have a bump on my head, you know? - Okay.
约书亚 你在忙吗
Joshua, are you busy?
你吓死我们了
You scared the hell out of us.
史上最严重的身份盗窃案
Worst case of identity theft ever.
我们真的很抱歉
We're really very sorry about this.
干掉麦克森这个王八蛋
kill that son of a bitch Macpherson.
我受不了每天爬十五次楼梯
I cannot do those stairs 15 times a day.
错 卡夫罗特是韦尔斯书里写到的
No, Cavorite was-- was an anti-gravity metal
那么谁又是赫伯特·乔治·威尔斯
then--then who was H.G. Wells?
我已经设了几个路障 以防万一
I've created a few diversions, just in case.
我觉得英国人应该会很礼貌
I thought english people were supposed to be polite.
约书亚 我要提高你的安全权限
Joshua, I'm going to be raising your clearance level.
所以先检查铜像区
So start in the bronze sector
是克劳迪娅让麦克森复活的
It was Claudia who debronzed Macpherson.
-对 只是... -虚惊一场
- Yeah, just... - Oh,god.
可能麦克森对她做了手脚
Okay, maybe Macpherson did do something to her,
话说回来 阿迪 你是怎么活下来的
But, Artie, how could you possibly have survived?
我好像把笔记本落在这里了
I seem to have left my notebook here.
我在1♥8♥9♥3年的芝加哥世界展销会上遇到了
Nikola Tesla and I met at the Chicago World Fair
这里显示褪铜功能
This says that the debronze function
小心点 这是费里奥的东西
Just be careful. It belonged to Philo.
你们得选一条迂回的小道
You're gonna have to take a long, circuitous route.
你也好 你在哪里
Well, hello to you too. W-where are you?
我们刚刚见到了女的赫伯特·乔治·威尔斯
We just met the female H.G. Wells,
相信我 他杀的下一个人就是你
and believe me, he will turn on you.
对不起 我要去见约书亚
I'm sorry. I needed to see Joshua.
不 但显然你不喜欢我的首个念头
No, but you definitely wouldn't like my first thought.
琳娜 我们要更换太空舱道
Leena, we got to replace that umbilicus.
发生的事
from the last five hours.
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表