剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
你要把我放倒吗
Are you putting me down?
如果你想杀了我和皮特
If you wanted to kill Pete and me,
你要照顾好自己
"Please be careful.
你就如同我的哥哥
you're the big brother I never had.
别让她这样做到三次
Don't let her do it three times.
爱你们的 麦卡
I love you all, Myka."
天哪
Oh, my God.
别担心 克劳迪娅去支援他了
Don't worry, Claudia has his back.
你想做什么都可以
You can do whatever you want.
是要让她女儿起死回生
was to resurrect her daughter,
这是上天奖励给你的
You deserve it.
好了 我再忙完这个事
Okay, I just...I've got this one more trip,
那你是怎么找到我们的
So how'd you find us?
我不知道怎么回事 不过H.G.逃跑时
I don't know, when H.G. bolted
瓦内萨来这里
Okay, when Dr. Vanessa
所以必须找个地方
Which means there's an estate.
是的
Yes.
拜托了 女士 我只是个普通的律师
Madame, please, I'm just a simple lawyer.
听着 别碰她
Listen, you leave her the hell alone.
我真希望可以看着你成长
"I wish I could be there to see you grow into
《13号♥仓库》 第二季 第十二集[季度终]
Warehouse 13 S02E12
是要收藏起来吗
some stuff for a shelter?
我都不会相信那个女人
I'll never trust that woman.
所以我得杀了你
And that's why I have to kill you.
离我远点
Stay away from me.
在二号♥仓库你就动手了
you would have done it at Warehouse 2
好吧 为什么要这样
Uh-huh, right. And why?
雷恩公墓拆迁了
Cimetiere du Rennes moved
猛犸象就是这么乱动 然后死了
That's what the Woolly Mammoths did.
现在没时间解释它是干嘛用的
Don't really have time to explain what it does.
所以罗马人才去征战埃及
That's one of the reasons the Romans came to Egypt.
我很想见到你
I love seeing you.
箭头形
Like arrows.
看到了
Yeah!
就在这个拐角处附近
should be right around this corner.
那个小小的内心仍然动摇着你
and...and that part is still alive,
皮特
Oh, Pete.
宝贝 我也爱你
Babe, I love you too.
是你劝服了她
You talked her down.
我要杀皮特
I tried to kill Pete.
好了 坚持住 我马上回来
All right, hold on, I'll be right back.
贫富差距
The divide between rich and poor,
那表示她来过 然后走了
Then she's come and gone already.
伴随着心痛 我写了这封信
it breaks my heart to write this.
但我保证这会让你的生活
but I promise you it'll make your life
回你老家去吧 老奶奶
so right back at you there, grandma.
正是因为你内心的善念
That's the part that refuses to kill
我要一直尝试直到上帝将我带走
I'm gonna keep dying until it takes,
能够探测到几千英尺的地下 而且...
Reaches thousands of feet into the ground and...
你很清楚手里拿的是什么
You obviously know what you're holding.
我要你看着我的眼睛
I want you to look me in the eyes
不玩这个 亲爱的
Oh, I'm afraid not, dear boy.
皮特 皮特 快来这
Pete! Pete, over here!
我不能动了
I'm stuck.
同居的事 然后...
about moving in together, and then...
这地方简直是个迷宫
This place is a labyrinth.
那她现在想回到事发现场去
Okay, so she's returning to the scene of the crime.
要找地方就要请律师
And estates have lawyers.
你看
Look.
麦卡 听着 H.G.是个坏人
Myka, listen, H.G. is a bad guy.
麦克森当时搜罗藏物
MacPherson was collecting artifacts
住手
Just...just cut it out!
看 她在给它的鼻子擦粉
Look, she's powdering his nose.
可是你的生活
It's just that your life
你在整理东西啊
What are you, uh, putting together
那好 继续 让自己舒服轻松点
Well, go ahead, get nice and comfy.
凯莉 没事的
Hey, Kelly, Kelly, it's all right.
听着 别管这些了
Look, you need to forget about that.
麦克森控制你的意识期间
When MacPherson was part of your consciousness...
你的内心充满悲痛和怒火
You are so filled with grief and anger,
粉碎你疯狂的念头
zap the crazy right out of you?
麦卡 跟她说话 别停下
Myka, talk to her. Talk to her.
所以
So...
皮特
Peter...
是要卖♥♥给出价最高的买♥♥家
to sell them to the highest bidder.
哇塞 这翅膀必须留给我
Whoo, man, you have got to let me keep these.
她带走了某样东西 某样东西不见了
She took something, something that's missing.
代达罗斯之翅 干得不错
The wings of Daedalus. Good call.
肯定是麦克森透过珍珠不小心
MacPherson must have left an image of it
拿到了
Okay.
不 这其中...
No, no, something...
皮特 闭上你的眼睛
Pete, close your eyes!
真的对不起
look, I'm so sorry.
你和我去黄石公园
You and I are going to Yellowstone.
我爱你 皮特
I love you, Pete.
丽兹 是丽兹·玻顿 太好了
Lizzie. Lizzie Borden! Woot!
统统得不到控制
all flourishing beyond control.
听着 凯莉 有人对你做了手脚
Listen, Kelly, somebody did something to you,
变得更加简单
a whole lot easier.
她没有耍阿迪
She didn't fool Artie.
我觉得她肯定喜欢得不得了
I'm sure she'll be crazy for it.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
米诺斯文明被一个
the Minoan civilization was destroyed
米诺斯三叉戟是史上第一个
The Minoan Trident was the first
要是你想找克里斯蒂娜·威尔斯的息灵地
If you want to visit Christina Wells' resting place,
这个恶魔刚买♥♥了张飞机票
Someone evil just bought a plane ticket.
这就是他对我们说的最后一句话
That's the last thing he's gonna say to us?
兄弟 你别乱动啊
Don't fight it, dude.
没错 我们要的就是这个了
Yes, we can definitely use this.
我们刚还说起你呢
We were just talking about you.
-你好吗 -不 给我点水
- Are you okay? - No, get me some water.
皮特 我...
Um, Pete, I...
乖孩子 你表现很好 小哈维
Good, boy. You did great, Harvey.
没事的 宝贝儿
No, no, baby, baby.
你一定希望自己没有开枪
And you're gonna wish you hadn't.
你的工作就越出色
the better you'll be able to do your job.
我在想要不要把你送进疗养院去
and wondering if I should be calling hospitals.
我们已经无法原路返回了
The way we came in is history.
模糊了
Fading.
凯莉打来的 我可以接吗
Hey, it's Kelly. You mind?
两天前我随口说了
Two days ago we had a vague conversation
皮特 快飞到上面去
Up. Pete, up.
然后 我把那个贱♥人♥拿下
Second time, I'm bringing that bitch down.
要是H.G.拿射我们的那把枪
Look, if H.G. shot her with the same gun
布列逊 布列逊水库
Bryson, Bryson Reservoir.
我们中的任何一个人都有可能会被她利用
It could have happened to any one of us.
但是我们历经百年之后
but here we are over a century later
那你现在打来只是为了炫耀
So now are you just calling to brag
你就是为它而诞生的
You were born for it.
克劳迪娅 去找皮特
Claudia, go back up Pete.
让她休息一下也好
Just give her a rest for a bit.
H.G. 猜猜是谁又化险为夷了
H.G., guess who just saved the day.
你也看到了 事实如此
See, cause the truth is...
是把手
The handle.
最好现在踩上来
Now would be nice.
我以为 挥舞两下长矛之类的
I thought, you know, handling some ancient Spears
我会飞回来的
The second I get back.
打扰一下 你好 打扰一下
Excuse me. Hi, uh, excuse me.
那她接下来打算做什么呢
what is she planning to do with them?
她应该就在附近了
She's gotta be right around here.
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表