剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
Warning! Warning! Danger, Will Robinson.
算了
Okay.
[厄因维尔餐馆]
[Univille Diner]
-不加奶 -我们来这里干嘛
- No cream. - Why are we doing this?
你在仓库没看够我吗
You don't see enough of me?
坐下
Sit down.
我欠你一句道歉
I owe you an apology.
你欠我好多句道歉
You owe me lots of apologies.
现在唠叨的是哪一次
Which one's nagging at you right now?
关于托德的那次
The one about Todd.
-那没什么 -才怪呢
- Not a big deal. - Yeah, it is.
-说了没关系 -关系可大了
- It doesn't matter. - It does matter,
因为他是个不错的男孩
because he's really a good kid,
而且我应该帮你一把
and I should be able to help.
我的失败又不是你造成的
You didn't make me a train wreck.
克劳迪娅 你才没有失败
You are not a train wreck, Claudia.
我只是偶尔会忘记
I just sometimes forget
你在天才电脑程序员和
that underneath the talented computer programmer
大无畏仓库少年探员的
and fearless junior Warehouse Agent
外表下藏着一颗少女的心
there beats the heart of a teenage girl
你值得拥有一个比我优秀的男人来
who deserves, well, someone better than me for a...
暂代父职吗
Father figure?
天啊
Oh, my God.
你也不差啦
You're not doing so bad.
其实我可以做得更好
Well, I-- I could do a little better.
我会的 我能做到
I'll do-- you know, I can do better.
-你有时真的很可爱 -别没大没小的
- Sometimes you are so cute. - Don't do that.
我讨厌这个词 别用可爱来形容我
I hate that word. Don't use that word, cute.
我这不叫可爱
I'm not cute.
这下我放心了
Well, I am relieved.
当你说"在餐馆见"时
When you said, "Meet me at the diner,"
我还以为你要为我和托德安排一场烂约会
I thought you'd arranged some lame meet with me and Todd.
这个 托德
Um, Todd.
真是无巧不成书啊
What a remarkable coincidence.
你好
Hey.
你好
Hey.
我不知道有没有对你说过
I don't know if I mentioned this before,
其实我很喜欢吃辣椒
but I really like chili.
阿迪 识趣点
Artie, get out.
遵命 我这就走
Yes, leaving.
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表