剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
只为得到她想要的 但我们不能这样
to get what she wants, and we're not.
有个我不能透露姓名的人
Somebody, I can't tell you who,
没有哪个旅行者会在这里停下
I mean, it's not even a tourist stop on the way to...
真的吗 不
Really? No!
我看过这个形状
I've seen that shape before.
阿迪你这是什么打扮 耶路撒冷的琼斯吗
Artie, who are you, Jerusalem Jones?
好了 好了
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
她女儿的遗体 对吧
of her remains, right?
求你了 你得相信我
but just, please, you gotta trust me.
要不要来点电疗
How about a little electroshock therapy,
但是事实并没有 只有我被她利用了
But it didn't. It happened to me.
那三叉戟是第一个被亚历山大大帝封存的藏物
The trident was the first artifact locked away
可以啊 皮特 反正我们有的是时间
Sure, Pete, we've got nothing but time.
是啊 我一直在纠结这个
Well, I went between that
什么 我刚买♥♥的这个
What? I just bought this.
那么...
What about...
皮特 是H.G. 往那里跑了
Pete, H.G., she ran down there.
把它关掉
and shut it down.
好的 只需在那些架子上找 明白吗
Okay, just keep searching the shelves, okay?
随便你在这里做什么
You can do whatever you want in here.
让她头脑清醒清醒
Give her head time to catch up.
你好 酷酷女士
Oh, hey, Lady Koo-Koo.
淡定 淡定 淡定
Breathe, breathe, breathe, breathe, breathe.
因此这个仓库也应该有一后门
in our Warehouse, so there must be one here too.
我的意识已经载入了许多藏物名单
Much of its inventory was downloaded into my mind.
那么她肯定就要安顿好
then she needed to arrange for the upkeep
你想一下 这么个角度看球赛多爽
Can you imagine watching a Browns game like this?
我一直在等你
I've been waiting for you.
她这是要游览美国吗
She's on a road trip to see America?
可以帮我把这个交给阿迪吗
Would you give this to Artie, please?
好像上了I-26公路 朝布列逊水库方向走了
Looks like I-26, heading for Bryson Reservoir.
她来了 到这儿来了
She's coming, she's coming here.
至于阿迪 你早就让他死在俄♥罗♥斯♥了
And Artie, you would have let him die in Russia,
想要钱 要权力
What, money? Power?
假设H.G.的计划
Okay, look, if H.G.'s plan
找灵感的时候打扰到你了
while you're handling your ancient spear,
看得清吗 就是那个尾端有尖端
Okay, if you can't see it, the ends have points,
我知道你想见我一面
I understand you wanted to see me.
是啊 不过你那品味也太老土了点
Yeah, well, you taste about as old as you are,
你吓死我了 我以为...
You scared me to death. I thought...
所以你早上才打电♥话♥给皮特
That's why you called Pete this morning.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know, I know.
-可以抱抱你吗 -还是过几天再说吧
- Can I hug you? - Maybe later in the week.
毕竟丽兹是这样做的
So maybe Lizzie did it after all.
至少会有点脑子呢
I'd have thought you'd at least have brains.
现在做就容易了
Now we'll do this the easy way.
皮特 我不是那个人
I am not the one, Pete.
你是自欺欺人
You are lying to yourself.
弗雷德里克夫人 你看出来没...
Mrs. Frederic, do you see...
那孩子的声音像珍妮佛·提丽[嗓子沙哑]
Kid had a voice like Jennifer Tilly.
我试试 已经有点模糊了
I can try. It's fading.
终于接通了 听着 H.G.是个坏人
Finally, listen, H.G.'s a bad guy.
就不要来凑热闹了吧
will just be Mrs. Frederic.
现在怎么办
What now?
是你把自己弄成这样的
You did that to yourself.
阿迪 发生什么事了
Artie, what's...what's happening?
卒于1♥8♥9♥9年7月14日
生于1981年5月16日
克里斯蒂娜·威尔斯
但是我知道在你内心的某一处
but there is a part of you, I know it,
请原谅我 我非走不可
"Please forgive me, but I have to go.
按照规定 我只许告诉一个人
The rule is I can tell one person,
听着 阿迪 沃尔达死了
Look, Artie, Valda's dead.
就是毁灭蚕食它的寄生虫
by destroying the parasites who are eating it alive.
我叫你签字时你签字就行了
You just need to sign whatever needs to be signed.
说了你也不会相信
You wouldn't believe me anyway.
能够拯救地球的唯一办法
The only way to save this world is
后来那个封存的地方就变成一号♥仓库了
by Alexander the Great in what became Warehouse 1.
一定是在 架子上
There's gotta be... there.
你的命运是由你自己掌控的
You control your own destiny.
没必要明白
You don't have to understand.
十三号♥仓库也需要你
Warehouse 13 needs you.
太刺♥激♥了
is filled with excitement,
既然你不准备
So if you're not gonna
你有没有仔细观察过你生活的世界
Have you looked at the world in which you live?
玩个小游戏还是谈谈条件呢
to play a little game or let's make a deal?
她会去欺骗人 去偷 去杀
She's willing to lie, steal, and kill
我不知道 追回凯莉吧
I don't know, get Kelly back.
我们当中谁也不能保证
Okay, there's no way that any of us could be sure that...
告诉凯莉我爱她 让她去
Tell Kelly that I love her. Tell her to...
是的 他们能形成向上的托力
Yeah, they generate their own lift.
拉一下 用力拉一下
Well, yank it. Yank it hard.
这是常有的事 我们是拍档
Yeah, we always kind of thought we'd go out this way.
没错 波塞冬也有根三叉戟[希腊神话的海神]
Right, right. Poseidon had a trident.
这不是讨价还价的工具
This isn't a bargaining tool.
克劳迪娅 现在你不该在这儿
Claudia, you can't be here right now.
凯莉 你清醒了吗
Kelly, are you back?
这个马甲
Well, the vest,
我希望自己有你那样的勇气
"I wish I had your strength.
我一直以为会比这句更
I always thought it would be a little more, you know,
怀俄明州 卡斯博尔·纳特罗纳国际机场
Casper/Natrona International, Wyoming.
一个极其重要的人 因此...
one really important person, so...
还是你突然渴望被铸成铜像了
or did you get a sudden craving to be bronzed again?
我已经封了我所有的账户 清理掉痕迹了
I've closed all my accounts and buried my trail.
阿迪 有点可疑 皮特不接电♥话♥
Artie, something's fishy. Pete, won't answer his phone.
太疯狂了
and just insanity,
之后形成了圣托里尼岛
which created the Island of Santorini.
说来话长了 我突然接到任务要出差
It's a long story. I had a sudden business trip.
然后麦克森给她解除镀铜
And MacPherson debronzed her
一定计划很久了
has been planning this for a long...
皮特 那个可能只是条毛毯
It's probably just a rug, Pete!
好啊 这东西对伊卡洛斯来说太有用了
Oh, right, because they worked out so well for Icarus.
你一定觉得我是这个世界上最神经兮兮的人了
You know, you must think I'm the biggest jerk in the world.
是的 我猜代达罗斯就是这么想的
Yeah, I bet that's exactly what Daedalus had in mind.
我找到你们那台法恩斯沃思的坐标
I pinpointed the coordinates on your Farnsworth.
这的岩浆储源是最丰富的
The magma chamber is highest here.
我刚没把"皮特"算进去
I wasn't counting "Pete."
人类通过新的方式杀人
Indeed men have found new ways to kill each other
她们都会像你那样
who are gonna lose their daughters
引发另一个冰河世纪
start another Ice Age.
我觉得跟你在一起最幸福了
Okay, you're my happiest place on earth.
她给我发了几张照片
She sent me some pictures...
又砍了母亲41下
she gave her mother 41.
情况却越来越糟糕
and things have actually gotten worse.
等下 我不明白
Wait, I don't understand.
而且阻止了一场世界性灾难
and preventing a worldwide disaster.
我现在可以走了吗
May I leave now?
我看 H.G.威尔斯
it seems obvious to me that H.G. Wells
一种大规模杀伤性武器
A weapon of mass destruction.
有猫腻
something is wrong.
都必须征求你的同意的
without your complete consent.
说不定那支矛能让人复活
Maybe the spear has resurrection properties.
我只知道我不能...
I just know that I can't...
这个世界没有孩子生活的余地
This is no world for a child.
听着 我相信你的直觉 麦卡
Look, I trust your instincts, Mykes.
就因为你失去了女儿 因为你很愤怒
So because you lost your daughter, because you're angry--
所以我们要站在一边
So I'm gonna side with us on this one.
超级火山群的地震危险性地图
of the six known supervolcanoes in the world,
我不想在巴黎四处开枪杀人
I don't want to go all around Paris shooting people.
凯莉 比它表面看起来简单多了
Kelly, it's way more simple than it looks.
然后我说不定留你一条狗命
And then maybe I'll let you live.
之后你就可以完全奴役我了
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表