剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
好了 那有什么计划呢
All right, so what's the plan?
既然所以的袭击都
Since all these attacks happened
发生在时尚界
around the fashion industry
并且现在曼哈顿的一整周
and since this week in full swing in Manhattan
都是时装周
is Fashion Week,
两张去纽约的票
two tickets to New York.
太好了
Nice.
老雷独家披萨店
Original Ray's pizza.
最原始的老雷独家披萨
The original original Ray's pizza
实际上在这里
is actually in the Warehouse.
而且好笑的是
And funny thing about that
最原始的奶酪居然出自暴徒之手
is the mob bought the original cheese.
没有暴徒的奶酪 就没有美味的馅饼
You can't make a decent pie without mob cheese.
-阿迪 -好 要阻止这一切就得
- Artie. - Okay, so the way to stop this
赶紧去安雅的经纪公♥司♥
is to find Anya's Agent.
在那 你们会知道安雅都去过哪里
The Agent will tell you where's Anya has been
最好你们还能知道安雅都接触过什么
and hopefully also what she's been in touch with.
-行 一切就绪 -是啊
- Okay, perfect. - Yeah.
对了 阿迪 哪个通道是...
Oh, hey, Artie, what aisle is--
没门
Not a chance.
别惦记了
Forget it.
我在主机上来个藏物搜索吧
Yeah, I'll run an artifact search on the mainframe,
看看啥东西能把美人变成白发婆婆
see what might make the beautiful people go geezer.
谢谢 那个会很有帮...
Thank you. That would be very help--
老天 别发了
God, stop it.
有心事要跟我们分享吗
Something you'd like to share with the rest of the class,
-多诺万小姐 -没有
- Miss Donovan? - No.
没有吗
No?
你这样我就更好奇了
That only makes me a little bit more curious.
托德一直给我发短♥信♥
Todd keeps texting me.
你知道发短♥信♥吧
Oh, you know, texting.
如今孩子们都流行发短♥信♥
It's what the kids do these days
不流行玩什么老掉牙的电报了
instead of going to dinosaur races.
我知道发短♥信♥...
I know what texting is--
[iTunes是一款由苹果电脑推出的数字媒体播放应用程序]
还知道iTunes和彩色电视
also iTunes and color television.
那托德是谁
What is a Todd?
托德 就是托德啊
Todd. You know, Todd.
镇上五金店的那个家伙
The guy from town, from the hardware store.
天哪 他是怎么了
Oh, God, what is with him?
"要见面喝杯咖啡吗"
"Want to meet for coffee?"
给我喘口气吧
Give me my space!
你怎么这样 干嘛不回他短♥信♥啊
No, no, no, why don't you text him back?
我记得那孩子 他人不错啊
I remember that kid. He was...inoffensive.
那你跟他交朋友去呗
Well, strike up the band.
不不不 我是说你已经不是小女孩了
No, no, no, I mean, you're not a girl anymore.
-你说什么 -你... 怎么
- What? - You--hmm?
我刚说
I just said, you know,
你是个女人了
you're a woman.
不对 满十六岁了不就是女人了吗
No, well, you're a woman because you're over 16.
我是说 他是个男人
I'm just saying he's a man
男人 女人 我...
and men and women-- I--
如果你从来没有...
If you've never--
老天 我无心的
Oh, God. I didn't mean to--
停 停 停
Pull up, pull up, pull up.
非常感谢你的建议
I appreciate the advice,
我们还是继续工作吧
but can we just get back to work?
[纽约]
[New York]
[苏顿·哈里斯模特公♥司♥]
[Sutton Harris Models]
有史以来最棒的任务
Best assignment ever.
尽量别跟个小孩似的 好吗
Just try not to be 12 years old, okay?
这不是尽量的事
There is no try.
只有装跟不装
Only do or do not.
-那你就装 -我尽量
- Then do. - I'll try.
我跟迈克尔有个短会要开
I have a quick meeting with Michael,
然后我就回家
and after that I'm going home.
问下苏顿可以重新排日程吗
Would you ask Sutton if we can reschedule?
天哪 是伊莎贝拉·福恩特斯呢
Oh, my-- Isabella Fuentes.
天哪
Oh, oh, man.
我...我爱你
I--I love you.
不是 我...我爱你的作品
No, I--I love your work.
2004年的性感泳装特辑
The 2004 Swimsuit Issue,
[Sgt. Pepper是Beatles乐队的巅峰之作]
那可是你的巅峰之作啊
I mean, that was like your Sgt. Pepper's.
-真的很... -谢谢你
- It was so-- - Thank you.
不好意思 我人不舒服
If you'll excuse me, I'm not feeling well.
别 别 别 我不会耽误你很久的
No, no, no, look, I won't take up a whole lot of your time.
我想知道 你介意和跟公务员约会吗
I was just curious where you stood on dating civil servants.
你吓到她了
You're scaring her.
苏顿 问问跟我作对的人
Ask anyone who's made an enemy of me, Sutton,
有没有万分后悔他们所做的决定
if they don't dearly regret that decision.
不是吧...
What--
我们开的是沃尔玛吗
what, are we opening a Walmart?
打电♥话♥叫黛米安再送个礼品篮给罗曼娜
Call Damian, have him send Romana another gift basket.
-别送食物 -哈里斯小姐
- No food. - Miss Harris.
我是麦卡·百玲 这位是皮特·拉蒂默
I'm Myka Bering. This is Pete Lattimer.
关于安雅·维尔狄科夫的事
We spoke on the phone
我们通过电♥话♥的
regarding Anya Verdikov.
找到她了吗
Have you found her?
我承诺过会照顾好她
I told her I would take care of her.
你们知道发生了什么事吗
Do you have any idea what happened?
我们还期望你知道呢
Well, we were hoping you might know.
我是说 她行为古怪吗
I mean, was she acting at all strangely?
那她近期有没有跟
Well, was there anyone new
陌生人接触过
that she might have come into contact with?
没有
No one.
她近期都没跟人接触
She'd been staying away from people.
-为什么 -米兰时装周前
- Why? - Just before Milan,
安雅说自己得了流感
Anya said she was coming down with the flu.
不好意思 我人不舒服
If you'll excuse me, I'm not feeling well.
-伊莎贝拉 -皮特
- It's Isabella. - Pete?
伊莎贝拉
Isabella.
你真是个锲而不舍的人
You're nothing if not persistent.
你看起来不太好
You don't look so good.
你的搭讪技巧在退步呢
Your pickup lines are getting worse.
我要你跟我来
I need you to come with me.
你可能有生命危险
I think you might be in danger.
你在说什么...
What are you talking--
你还好吗 伊莎贝拉
Are you okay? Isabella?
不好意思 我肯定发烧了
I'm sorry, I must be getting a fever.
我得离开这里
I've just gotta get out of here.
嘿 等等
Hey, hey, hey, hey.
我浑身发热
I'm burning...Up.
皮特
Pete?
皮特
Pete!
皮特
Pete?
皮特 发生什么事了
Pete, what's happening?
叫救护车
Get an ambulance.
姑娘们 没什么大事
It was nothing, girls.
只是有个可怜的老妇人摔倒了
Just some poor old woman who took a fall.
-你怎么了 -它就这么发生了
- What's the matter with you? - It just happened.
像个噩梦
You know, it was like a nightmare.
我帮不上忙 我...
I-I couldn't help, and I--
我只能在边上看着 阿迪
I just had to stand there and watch, Artie.
皮特 你尽力了
Pete, there was nothing you could do.
现在听着 给我...
Now listen, get me the--
我们也见识过的藏物
I mean, look, we've seen
所蕴含的各式各样破坏力
a lot of bad juju from these artifacts,
然而 这次这个...
but man, this one--
别伤神了 继续工作
Get your head back in the game.
立马给我弄点她的血来
Get me a sample of her blood right away.
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表