剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
Artie! Wait!
我终于觉得我在慢慢了解你了
I finally feel like I'm getting to know you.
转身 把手举高
Turn around and put your hands in the air!
《13号♥仓库》 第二季 第九集
Warehouse 13 S02E09
事实证明我找到了真正的用武之地
Oh, it turns out that I found my calling.
我根本不知道这是藏物
I didn't know it was an artifact.
麦卡...
Myka...
她不在乎托德 那正好了
She doesn't care about Todd. What a coincidence.
哦 对啊
Oh! Yes, yes.
发现了一块浮木
It was pried from the arms of one of the victims.
可是阿迪经常找不到眼镜
But Artie always loses his glasses,
我无法摆脱负罪感
and I couldn't live with the guilt, so I--
你看 看到这个跟他说话的家伙没
Look at that. See the guy he's talking to?
现在我想喝罗宋汤了
And now I want borscht.
我就会冻死了
And I would have frozen to death.
我只是好奇你的动机
I'm curious about your motives.
她为什么要跟着我
And why is she coming after me?
我就爱听你谈高科技
I love it when you talk tech.
讨厌讨厌讨厌讨厌讨厌
Suckity, suckity, suck, suck, suck.
阿迪 有什么联♥系♥吗
Artie, what's the connection?
那是我当时能想出最好办法
Closest I could come.
除了仓库
is gone now, except the Warehouse.
不 阿迪 那就正中他下怀了
No, Artie, that's exactly what he wants.
-是 长官 -极其明白
- Yes, sir. - Crystal clear.
主机没有访问记录
Well, the mainframe was not accessed,
指责我对你们有所保留
you accuse me of keeping secrets,
即使他现在不在 也很快就会来了
If he's not here now, he will be soon.
不过 要是我做完证后还能活着
But, hey, if I live to testify,
爱迪威·高山是...
Adwin Kosan is...
他们觉得我到别的地方会更安全
They think I'll be safer someplace else.
我们没时间闹这个
We really don't have time for this.
再加上我们的调查结果
In conjunction with our findings,
别想阻止我们
Oh, don't even bother.
在进仓库之前 你给国安局办事
Okay, pre-Warehouse, you worked for the NSA.
没在我手里
Well, I don't have it.
好吧 看来他出来了...
Yeah, well, looks like he's out...
我一直都在想你
I've been thinking about you.
太难以置信了
I just-- I can't believe this.
这样的理由说服不了阿迪
"She doesn't like the world."
是我的亲属名单
It's a list of my relatives.
亚瑟·威斯福特
又名阿迪·尼尔森
那么...
So...
美国特勤局总部
你们高中足球队就用那个 对吧
your high-school football team had one, right?
五金店
-好 -你拿包 好吧
- Okay. - Take the bag, okay?
因为我要假装若无其事
'Cause I'm trying to act nonchalant.
为了弥补你过去的错误
We went to Russia so we could right the wrongs
我有几个表亲企图叛逃国外
I had several cousins who were refuseniks.
怎么会是你的错呢
How is this your fault?
这么说吧...
Well...
伙计
Hey, man...
直到永远
forever and ever.
我需要真♥相♥
I need the truth.
皮特 是我造成的
Pete...It's me.
貌似我该说 欢迎加入啊
Welcome to the team, I guess, yeah?
什么东西干的
What did this?
在12号♥仓库时 它是我们的首要追踪目标
It was on our most-desired list in Warehouse 12.
-太棒了 -必须的
- Now, that's cool. - Yeah.
你找到什么关于亚历山大的信息了吗
Hey, you find any info on Alexander?
然后我再做出最后决定
And I make the final decision.
我不知道啊
I have no frakkin' idea.
怎么了
What?
别把我当空气好吧
You mind filling me in here?
你咋不干脆咆哮一句"我们来了"
Why don't you just yell, "Here we come"?
你错了 她跟我没有可比性
You're wrong. She's nothing like me!
-看来我们该行动了 -对
- I guess we're going. - Yeah.
两个麦卡... 有意思了
Two Mykas... this is gonna be fun.
他们会冲你俩吼几句 把你们遣送回家
they yell at you, and they send you home.
我们在这里也帮不上什么忙
There's not much we can do from here.
高速软件体系
high-speed architecture.
只是条破旧生锈的锁链
just an old, rusty chain.
好吧 我觉得我能跑到门口
Okay, I think I can make it to the door
我会去跟阿迪谈谈
I'll talk to Artie.
-这事我可一窍不通 -我也是
- This one's got me stumped. - Yeah, me too.
你们就是干这个的 对吧 处理怪异的事件
That's what you do, right? Weird and freaky.
皮特 怎么了
Pete, what's wrong?
比如追查制♥造♥这起事件的藏物
No, like hunting down whatever artifact that did this,
你干嘛不进去打声招呼呢
Why don't you go in and say hello?
阿迪的首要追踪目标
on Artie's most-desired list.
-除非你有什么高招 -好好好
- Unless you have a better idea! - Okay, okay.
她在那边也帮不上什么忙
I mean, there's not much she can do from there.
这些是托德的
This is on Todd.
你真觉得我们要从阿迪的包里想办法吗
Do you really think we should be going through Artie's bag?
一定有某种东西
There had to be something,
托德在五金店工作哦
Todd works at the hardware store.
-拿架子 -托德关我屁事
- to get the brackets. - I don't care about Todd.
你太客气了
You shouldn't have.
好吧 找到眼镜盒你也这么兴奋
Right, so I can understand your excitement.
对 这是查理二世的槌球
Yeah, it's Charles II's croquet ball,
是啊 我过得更好
Yeah, mine's really good.
-也许你能帮上忙 -等等麦卡 不行
- We could use your help. - Wait, Myka, no.
我不知道你转到了芝加哥
I didn't know you transferred to Chicago.
我想我以后还是不要再来看你了
I don't think it's a good idea for me to see you anymore.
如果你碰见H.G.威尔斯
If you cross paths with H.G. Wells,
我是想帮你 阿迪
I'm trying to help you, Artie.
阿迪·尼尔森获得了新生
and Artie Nielsen was born.
阿迪 亚历山大为什么被关进监狱
Artie, why was Alexander sent to prison?
这也是你交换过的藏物吗 阿迪
What, is this another old friend of yours, Artie?
你查了马歇尔是吧 我死定了吗
Was the Marshal right? Am I a dead man?
它自己会停的 可能要几个小时
It's got to stop on its own. It could take hours.
华盛顿特区告急
Attention! Washington, D.C.
莫斯科 红场
我不得不尝试去...
I had to try to...
亚瑟·威斯福特...
Arthur Weisfelt...
好吧 开始
Okay. And...Go!
学校纪录 纳税纪录
School records, tax-dental records.
-不可能 -你怎么知道
- That's impossible. - How do you know that?
是同一个人
who killed Dickinson and Sweetwood.
就为了抓我来这里
just to...to... to get me here?
再见
Bye-bye.
我去拿些柠檬水
I'll go get some lemonade.
话说回来 你来见我说明...
So, uh, you showing up here
拿着锁链的人用力拉紧锁链
If the holder pulls the chain taut
真是家族的遗传啊
It's quite the family resemblance.
-你跟H.G.谈过 -什么意思
- You've been talking to H.G.? - Let me understand this.
天呐
Oh, man!
约翰·康迪是哪根葱...
John Conti? Who the hell's Jo...
好像每块骨头都错位了
It looks like every bone has been dislocated.
你会没事的 没事的
You'll be all right. You'll be all right.
是使用一种完全安全的工具包
is to use an integrated secure toolkit
好吧
Right.
你整个家族都是反♥革♥命♥分子吗
Was your whole family tree subversive?
亚历山大...
Alexander...
那我该咋回应啊 琳娜
How am I supposed to respond to that, Leena,
我在等待合适的时机
I was waiting for the right time.
麦卡 你怎么知道的
Myka, how do you know that?
出席朋友的葬礼 总归不好受
As okay as you can be at a friend's funeral.
指南针...也许这个是个什么导航装置
Hey, a compass...maybe this is some sort of homing device
还没 要等到深入分♥析♥资料之后才会有发现
Nothing, until you get behind the data.
-你来了 -当然 我说了我会来
- You made it. - Of course. I said I would.
-没时间了 -你干嘛
- There's no time. - What are you doing?
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表