剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
That wasn't my fault.
我看见你开车撞倒了约翰·邓里
I saw you hit John Donley with your car.
-当时不是我在开车 -那是谁
- That wasn't me driving. -Then who was it?
是我
Me.
我告诉过你走开的
Told you to get out of here.
同体了 太好了
Sharing the same body now. Great.
应该让麦卡干这个
Should make Myka do this.
真的吗
Really?
等我上肢肌肉发达的时候再说吧
Just when I could've used the upper-body strength.
你还没睡啊
Hey, you're still up.
科特
Kurt.
现在可不是求爱答铃的好时候
This is a really bad time for a Booty call.
你怎么会认为这是求爱答铃呢
What makes you think it's a Booty call?
那还会是啥
Well, what else would it be?
说中了
Busted.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
不 不行
No, no, you can't.
相信我 不是你的错 是我的错
And just believe me when I say it's not you, it's me.
麦卡 我保证 我只想聊聊
Myka, I promise, I just want to talk.
那位女士说晚安了
The Lady said good night.
等等 麦卡没告诉我她有对象了
Wait, Myka didn't tell me she was involved.
你试过了 伙计
You went for it, man.
很不错 现在赶紧走吧
That's cool. Now get lost.
伙计 你没必要这么做
Look, man, you really don't have to do this.
我不是来抓你的
I'm not after you.
在我和劳伦上飞机之前
I'm not taking any chances
我不容有任何闪失
until Lauren and I are on that plane.
什么飞机
What plane?
我们一起远走高飞 亲爱的
One that's taking us far away, my love.
我不会跟你走的 霍华德
I don't want to go anywhere with you, Howard.
你会的
You do.
你只是被那些人扰乱了心智
You're just distracted by all these people.
所以你就把我铐起来吗
Is that why you handcuffed me?
我不允许那些人
I won't allow any of these other men
把你从我身边夺走
to steal you away.
我先去给你收拾行李
I'm gonna go pack your bags,
然后我们一起离开这里
and then we'll get out of here.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
我不知道这些男人会变得如此暴♥力♥
I had no idea these guys would turn violent.
嗯 让我想想怎么解开手铐
Yeah, well, just let me think about this for a minute.
如果阿迪是联邦探员
If Artie is a Federal Agent,
他怎么不跟你一起来
won't he come after you?
他本来是要来的...
He would...
只是我把他铐在旅馆房♥间里了
except I kind of handcuffed him in his hotel room.
史上最迅速的因果报应
Fastest-working karma ever.
因果报应 是啊 整件事就是因此而起
Karma. Yeah, that's how this whole thing got started.
保险公♥司♥害我失去了亲人
I wanted that insurance company to pay back to others
我要他们偿还给大众
what they took from me.
我没想伤害任何人
I never wanted anyone hurt.
那你是怎么做到的
So how are you doing it?
跟你的腿有关 对吧
I mean, it's something to do with your legs, right?
是丝♥袜♥
Stockings.
虽然我不知道丝♥袜♥为什么或怎么起作用
I don't know why or how they work,
可男人只要一触摸 就会为我做任何事
but when men touch them, they'll do anything I ask.
赞...
Which is cool...
不过一旦男人们晋级为走火入魔的尾随者
You know, until they become obsessed stalkers,
你就控制不了他们了
and you can't control them.
丝♥袜♥现在在哪呢
Where are the stockings now?
浴室里 挂在杆子上
On a rod in the bathroom.
靠
Oh.
忘了被铐住了
Right.
搞得好像我不会即兴创造出电磁铁似的
Like I don't know how to improvise an electromagnet.
马盖先还是个婴儿时
I was doing this
我就会即兴创造出电磁铁了
when MacGyver was still trapped in his crib.
[马盖先为同名经典美剧中的主人公]
到爸爸这里来
Now come to papa.
好险
Ah.
对 到爸爸这里来
Oh, yes, come to papa.
太棒了
Yes, yes.
过来吧 宝贝儿 来吧来吧
Come, baby. Come, come, come.
搞定
Yes.
好了
Okay.
好了
Okay.
这只是我2♥3♥条♥脱身大计中的
And this is only one of 23 ways
其中一条而已
that I could have escaped.
我感觉很不舒服
I don't feel so good.
我们可以帮忙
We can help.
-只要告诉我们怎么... -两个格里芬像
- Just tell us what to-- - The Griffins.
在我手上 就在这
I got them. They're right here.
快... 不好了
Quick-- This is bad.
快告诉我们该怎么做
Just tell us what to do.
-你... -只要...
- You... - Just...
天那
Oh, oh, oh.
真希望他能...
Oh, I sure wish he'd...
讲完那句话
Finished that sentence.
准备就绪 明天的这个时候
All set. By this time tomorrow,
我们就在里斯本附近的一幢别♥墅♥里休息了
we'll be relaxing in a villa near Lisboa.
至于你...
And as for you...
劳伦 赶紧说点什么
Lauren, come on, say something.
霍华德 别伤害她
Howard, don't hurt her.
我别无选择 她会妨碍我们
I have no choice. She would get between us.
我不允许任何东西阻碍我们在一起
And I can't allow anything to come between us.
你
You?
你
You?
劳伦 你没事吧
Lauren, are you all right?
没事 可你把他怎么了
Yes, but what did you do to him?
暂时失明而已
Temporary blindness.
这是亚历山大灯塔的碎片
This is a shard from the lens of the Pharos Lighthouse, Alexandria.
还有凤♥凰♥令
And there's the Phoenix.
我身边宝贝无数啊
Oh, so many things that I could show you.
阿迪 谢天谢地 他正要开枪杀我...
Artie, thank God. He was about to shoot me and--
克劳迪娅
Claudia.
那个棱镜本来是要用来对付你的
That prism was meant for you.
她自以为可以用小计谋打败我
She thought that she could outsmart me,
但是她做梦也想不到我有秘密绝招
but I've got moves she's never even dreamt of.
我们走
We're out of here.
不 先给克劳迪娅开锁
No, no, first unlock Claudia.
给那个试图妨碍我们的女孩开锁
Unlock the girl that tried to come between us?
想也别想
Never.
我们走
Let's go.
琳娜 你是我们最后的希望了
Leena, you're out last hope.
我们刚吃了不少苦头才明白
We just learned the hard way
两件物品不能占据同个空间
that two things can't occupy the same space.
别急 我浏览了些人格分♥裂♥资料
Okay, I looked into split personalities,
发现了罗伯特·刘易斯·史蒂文森
which led me to Robert Louis Stevenson,
就是写《化身博士》的那位作者
who wrote Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.
翻阅了他的笔记后
Going through his notes,
我发现一张他在书房♥的照片
I found a picture of him in his study.
赶紧说结论好吗
Can we move this along?
我开始有一种很...
I'm starting to get a really...
不好的预感
Bad vibe.
原来共鸣就是这感觉啊
So that's what vibes feel like.
他身后的架子上
On the shelf behind him,
有两个书挡
there's two bookends.
一对格里芬吗
Griffins?
不是 一个是只鹰
No, one is an eagle.
另一个是只狮子
And the other is a lion.
看起来像是巧合...
It seemed like such a coincidence--
或许壁炉架上的书挡
Maybe the bookends on the mantel
是还没激活的
are in an inactive state.
假设书挡的头部可以互换
What if the heads can be switched,
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表