剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
Logan, get out of here.
什么
What?
麦卡 你到底在干什么
Myka, what the hell are you doing?
我在干什么
What am I doing?
你擅离职守了
You've gone AWOL.
你偷走藏物
You've stolen an artifact
还不告诉其他人怎么回事
and you won't tell anyone what's going on.
我能怎么想
What am I supposed to think?
弗雷德里克夫人可以解释
Mrs. Frederic can explain it.
弗雷德里克夫人失踪了
Mrs. Frederic is missing.
现在是沃尔达发号♥施令
Valda is calling the shots
他认为你与此事有关
and he thinks you had something to do with it.
麦卡 我跟踪的人就是沃尔达
Myka, Valda is the guy I'm after.
如果弗雷德里克夫人失踪了
If Mrs. Frederic is missing,
那么 要么在他手上 要么死了
then he either has her or she is dead.
我只会奉公行事
Look, all I know is I have my orders.
别让我难做 皮特
Don't make me do this the hard way, Pete.
上车
Come on!
皮特 别上车
Pete, do not get in that car!
皮特 拜托 把手放在方向盘上
Pete, please! Hands on the wheel!
麦卡 把枪扔了再说话 行吗
Hey, Myka! Myka, put the gun away and we'll talk, okay?
你不知道沃尔达在干什么
You have no idea what Valda is capable of!
皮特 跟我走 我们一起解决 好吗
Pete, just come with me and we'll sort this out, okay?
拉蒂默 快上车
Lattimer, get in the car!
洛根 拜托
Logan, please!
我在试着保住你的性命
I'm just trying to keep you alive, okay?
开枪 开枪
Take the shot. Take the shot!
不
No!
天啊 凯特
Oh, my god. Kate.
皮特
Pete!
等等 抱歉 小姐
Wait. Excuse me, ma'am.
小姐 你不
Ma'am, you c--
没事
It's all right.
凯特 皮特有麻烦了
Kate, Pete's in trouble.
皮特陷入某种幻想当中了
Pete's stuck in some sort of paranoid delusion.
特勤局芝加哥地方办公室
Secret Service Chicago Field Office
他离开的方式 那便条
The way that he ran. The note.
他认为有人在追杀他
He thinks that someone is out to get him.
我们暂时没有任何详细资料
We don't have any of the details yet,
但我们认为他在任务中
but we think that he was affected by, um....
受到了一些事的影响
Something during a mission.
哦对 你们的"秘密"任务
Right. Your "Secret" Missions.
为什么来找我
Why come to me?
首先他喊了你名字 所以不管怎么回事
Well, one, he called you, so whatever's going on
在他看来 你应该跟这有点关系
in his head, you must be a part of it and...
然后
Two...
瞧
Well...
他回到了你的地盘
He's back on your turf.
我们从芝加哥的监控画面中截取的
We pulled this off a Chicago city surveillance Cam.
是吗
Yeah.
他在做什么
What is he doing?
我觉得他在YY着亲你
I think he thinks that he's kissing you.
是吗
Uh-huh?
也可能是在YY着亲你 是吧
But it could be you though, right?
这可难说了
It's highly doubtful.
我赌是你
My money's on you.
他给你留了个消息
Um, he left you a message?
是的 很奇怪
Yeah, it was weird.
你看
Here.
[需要本尼迪克特·沃尔达的地址]
他为什么要纠结沃尔达呢
So why is he fixated on Valda?
我觉得他肯定把许多东西弄混了
I think his mind is scrambling together details
就像梦游一样
from his life the way you do when you're dreaming.
他在编造一个幻象
He's constructing some kind of fantasy
把沃尔达 马龙 还有手杖串起来
with Valda and Malone, the walking stick.
会不会是那根手杖引起的
Well, could this walking stick have caused it?
手杖对马龙就没影响
It didn't affect Malone.
不管怎么回事 起因都是在博物馆
No, I think whatever this is, it started in that museum.
你们在那的时候 皮特碰了什么东西没
Did Pete touch anything while you were there?
阿迪 这可是皮特啊
Artie, it's Pete.
数数他没碰过的东西
It would be easier to list the things
可能要快些
that he didn't touch.
天哪 好吧 给我看看
Oh, God. Okay, show me.
好吧 他玩了一下
Okay, he played with, um,
这里的几个球
some of these billiard balls.
麦卡 麦卡 还有什么 还有什么
Myka, Myka, what else? What else? What else?
然后又玩了一下这个眼镜
Then he played with these glasses
还有这个烟斗
and this pipe.
你怎么能让他碰这些东西啊
Why did you let him touch all those things?
我又不是他的幼儿园老师
What am I, his kindergarten teacher?
而且 我们又不知道
Plus, you know, we didn't know there
在同一个地方有两个藏品
would be two artifacts in the same place.
麦卡 那是博物馆
Myka, it's a museum.
那里存放的都是些历史久远的东西
It is filled with things from historical events.
所有的东西都可能是藏品
Anything there could be an artifact.
你不能让他乱碰
You cannot let him touch anything.
安迪 这家伙可是皮特 好吧
Artie, it's Pete, okay?
他没舔东西都已经是万幸了
It's a win when he doesn't lick anything.
也是 还有什么
Yes, what else? All right, fine.
他把这玩意挂到耳朵上
All right, he put this thing in his ear.
这很容易交叉感染 不过
That's a good way to get an infection if you ask me, but...
是的
Yeah.
然后 他
Then he--
他按了按这个电报机 然后
oh, he clicked this telegraph, then--
-哦 对了 然后他 -等下等下
- oh, right, then he-- - wait, wait, wait.
怎么了
What?
电报 回去回去
Telegraph? Go back. Go back. Go back.
给我看看电报机
Show me the telegraph.
看到没
Here you go.
军用的 十九世纪六十年代产的
It's military. 1860s.
阿曼电报岛
Telegraph Island, Oman.
电报岛
Telegraph Island?
天哪 等等
Oh, my. Wait, wait, wait.
我知道那个 很耳熟
I know that. That sounds familiar.
麦卡 稍等 稍等
Myka, wait. Wait one second.
好的 电报岛
All right. Telegraph Island.
十九世纪中期
A remote outpost between England and India
一个在英国和印度之间的基地
in the mid-1800s.
据报道
Reported that every--
所有去过那个基地的士兵都变得极其癫狂
every soldier posted there went violently insane.
这
Well, that--
听起来很像藏品 是吧
it sounds "Artifacty," Right?
你觉得呢
You think?
等等
No, wait.
后来并未影响过任何人
It hasn't affected anyone since.
那到底是不是这个
Well, is this it or not?
只有一个办法可以知道答案
Only one way to find out.
[克利夫兰 俄亥俄州]
皮特 我是麦卡
Pete, it's Myka.
听到请回答
Just tell me that you can hear me.
是的 是的 我能听到
Yeah. Yeah, I can hear you.
我不知道该怎么跟你说
I just don't know what to say to you.
我一直告诉自己 不是我们的错
I keep--I keep telling myself it wasn't our fault.
而且我不能向你透漏任何事
And I couldn't say anything to you,
因为我是想保护你
because I was trying to protect you.
我在这里 皮特 我很安全
I'm here, Pete. I'm safe.
他们杀了凯特
Got Katie killed.
什么 不 不 皮特
What? No, no, Pete.
凯特 凯特还活着 好吧
Kate's-- Kate's alive, okay?
我刚从她那出来
I just left her.
皮特 你受一个藏品影响了
Pete, you've been affected by an artifact,
那个电报机
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表