剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
你怎么可能看那么多遍《马利和我》呢[儿童喜剧]
I mean, how many times can you watch Marley&me?
这就是她所讲的 他不会就此罢休
That's what she meant by, "He's playing the long game."
我得说 我们就相处了很好
I'd say we're well on our way to detente.
然后镀上铜保存
and we preserve them by bronzing.
-请再说一遍 -对不起 女士
- I beg your pardon. - Sorry, ma'am.
他料到我会回头 所以...
And he will expect me to turn around, so...
怎么 你认为詹姆顺手带上了一个玩伴
So what, you think our Jimmy took a playdate?
也许她给它通上某种电流
Maybe she ran some sort of electric current through it
克劳迪娅 消消气
Claudia, go easy.
想想 再仔细想一想
Think. See it clearly now.
我想让你帮我从实验室搬一些材料出来
I want your help removing some material from the lab.
-阿迪 -别弄丢了
- Artie. - Yeah, I--don't lose it.
埃尔斯沃斯陆军医院 南达科他州
Ellsworth Military Hospital, South Dakota
我就说你是个精神病患者
Oh, I just told her that you were a mental patient
穿上马甲的人可以高速移♥动♥而不被
Wearer can move fast enough to be imperceptible
她无处可去
She's got no place else left to go.
所以 你觉得我也许不是双面间谍吗
So you--you think maybe I'm not a double agent.
你在画什么呢
What you working on there?
皮特 阿迪说 赫伯特·乔治·威尔斯其实...
Pete, Artie says that H.G. Wells is actually--
抓住那个男的 他是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Arrest that man! He is a terrorist!
你不知道就别胡乱猜测
Don't speculate upon things about which you know nothing.
"赫伯特·乔治 看这里 我们在等你"
"Hey, H.G., look here, we're waiting for you."
让我们回放一下看看最后那个人是谁
Let me just toggle back to see the last person.
麦克森是不会就此收手的
Macpherson is playing the long game.
"把蜡烛放回去"
"Put the candle back."
可能在他的书里会有线索
Maybe there's a clue in one of Wells' books,
你觉得他还会继续利用她吗
Do you think that he could still be using her somehow?
阿迪 麦克森把赫伯特·乔治·威尔斯解铜了
Artie, look, Macpherson debronzed H.G. Wells.
阿迪 小心点 行吧
Artie, just be careful, okay?
同志 你让我相当震撼啊
You are rocking my world, lady.
还有 你小心一点好吗
And could you please be careful with that, okay?
你的司机就不会死...
then your driver would be alive, and...
不好意思 博士 那是我妹妹
Sorry, doctor. That's, uh, my sister.
他的真名叫麦克森
Okay, his real name is Macpherson.
要么看着我们把这个房♥子撕裂
Or watch us tear this whole place apart looking for it.
和宁静 我感到了希望
And peace. I felt nothing but hope.
还有白兰度在人魔岛上说
Oh, and Brando in island of Dr. Moreau--
若系统留有历史记录 我们可以追查
If there's a history log in here, we could look up...
我能飞5000英里 为什么要呼呢
Why call when I can fly 5,000 miles in coach?
爆♥炸♥的时候你到底在哪
When the explosion happened, where were you exactly?
瑞士 日内瓦
Geneva, Switzerland
我想了很久了的东西
Something I've been thinking about for a very long time.
但我建议暂避阳光24小时
But I'd recommend 24 hours' isolation from light.
皮特 我们在工作
Pete, we are working.
就在那儿
Right there.
好吧 首先 我得弄清楚
Okay, first thing, we have to make sure
因为欧洲量子物理研究所的职位出现时
Because when the position first came up at CERN,
我们图书馆的馆藏真是惊人
because our library is amazing.
好的 那么赫伯特·乔治·威尔斯其实是个女人
Okay, so, uh, H.G. Wells is actually a woman.
顺便说一下 我正在挖铁马甲
Oh, hey, I'm, uh, digging the iron vest, by the way.
他们可以控制你的思想和行为
they can control your thoughts and movements.
我提供创意和研究
I supplied the ideas, the research.
他们肯定出于某种原因才给她镀铜
Well, there must be some reason why they bronzed you.
这里的新鲜事真是层出不穷
This place just gets more interesting every day.
你究竟是怎么跟玛丽·波平斯讲的呢
So, uh, what'd you say to Mary Poppins, anyway?
来个特色点的铃♥声♥吧
Well, that has a distinctive ringtone to it.
-啊..... -噢 天哪 不
- Oh, oh, oh. - oh, man, no--
但是她显然又
But she's also obviously a--
而不是一个女人飞起来了的现实
than in the reality that a woman thought one up.
抓住两边顶上的通气孔
Grasp the top inner vents on each side
大功告成 看来也没那么难
All said and done, it wasn't terribly difficult.
麦克森先生可花了不少心思藏它
Mr. Macpherson had so much trouble locating.
这是美国人的一种说法
Oh, oh, it's, uh-- it's an american expression
让我们看看赫伯特·乔治拿走了什么
Let's see what H.G. Took, shall we?
第二 你为什么就不能信任我呢
And second, why can't you just trust me?
延续时空光谱仪只能显示前五个小时
The durational spectrometer only reads energy shadows
你们要乖乖留在这里善后
You have to go over this place with a fine-toothed comb.
欧洲量子物理研究所
CERN
还有 听着 如果克劳迪娅和约书亚
And listen, if Claudia and Joshua are...
好的 这太不可思议了
Okay, this is amazing.
《13号♥仓库》 第二季 第一集
Warehouse 13 S02E01
只知道麦克森逃到外面了
But we know that Macpherson is out there, and...
听着 我离开的期间 你们俩
Now, look, while I'm gone, I want both of you...
-从没有见到你还这么高兴的 -谢谢
- I have never been so happy to see you. - Thanks.
我绝不会做任何伤害你们得事情
I would never do anything to hurt any of you.
麦克森在这里自♥由♥自在地待了那么久
Macpherson has had hours, hours of unfettered access,
回溯他的行动 或许...
and retrace his steps, and maybe, maybe...
一切照我说的做 不能有一点偏差
Do not deviate one iota from what I'm about to tell you.
而且还是铜制的重物
something heavy and something bronze.
无知的美国人 赫伯特·乔治·威尔斯1946年就死了
Americans. H.G. Wells died in 1946.
你的约会总是这样吗
So do, uh, all your dates work out this way?
让你白跑了一趟 詹姆
So a long way to go for nothing, eh, James?
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表