剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
understands the circumstances.
我不确定我清楚形势
I'm not sure I understand the circumstances.
电报似乎引发了
The telegraph seems to have tapped into
一些潜在渴望
some subliminal anxiety,
所以出现这些事也并不令人惊讶
not surprising given what you've all been through of late.
对不起
Sorry.
我只想确认你是真实的
I just wanted to make sure you were real.
休息一下吧 拉蒂默探员
Take some time off, Agent Lattimer.
是 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
我正要完成这些报告
I'm just gonna finish up these reports.
有趣的是我们...
And, you know, it's funny, we--
她怎么做到的
How does she do that?
我要去仓库
I'll be at the Warehouse.
阿迪 听着
Oh, Artie, hey, listen,
我理解那份意外档案的必要性
I understand the need for that contingency file.
所以如果你要除掉我...
So if you ever have to take me out...
你想这样死吗
This is how you want to die?
是的
Yeah.
我知道怎么找到大卫·鲍伊
I do know how to reach David Bowie.
好 你真棒
Yes! You rock.
皮特 桌子上有一封你的信
Oh, Pete, there's an envelope on the table for you,
凯特·洛根寄来的
from Kate Logan.
你要给她打电♥话♥吗
Ooh. Are you gonna call her?
不
Nah, I don't think so.
为什么不呢
Well, why not?
你对她肯定还有感觉
I mean, you must have some feelings for her.
毕竟她曾出现在你的幻想里
She was, after all, in your fantasy.
谢谢 弗洛伊德医生
Oh, well, thank you, Dr. Freud.
打开吧
Open it. Open it.
希望你好些了
"Hope you're better.
麦卡忘了这个
"Myka forgot this.
我觉得你会想要
Thought you'd want it."
-天啊 -什么
- Oh, God. - What?
别看
Just don't play that.
反正你对她也不感兴趣了 是吧
I mean, you're not interested in her anyways, right?
不行 皮特 你
So you can't--oh. Pete, you're just--
要是她对我还有感情 那就难说了
what? What? I'm not unless she is.
你会尴尬的
You're gonna be embarrassed.
皮特 对不起
Pete, I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm so sorry. I'm so--
只有我自己 我还能跳舞
Even by myself, I still got moves.
我高中时的外号♥是吉恩·西蒙斯
You know they called me "Gene Simmons" in high school.
别停
Don't stop.
你疯了
You're insane.
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表