剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
Come on, Hugo. Okay.
如果我帮你 我会有什么回报
If I help you, then what do I get?
我们去他那时 他把密♥码♥给我们了
He gave us this code when we visited him.
只是雨果一号♥
It's just Hugo one
第五行第十格
E10.
等我们找到他后再联♥系♥你
So we'll call you back when we get him.
柠檬汽水会爆♥炸♥
Blast off with lemon launch.
实际上是他把比尔·盖茨和
He actually encouraged Bill Gates to go
我们先把这个戴上
Yeah, let's do this one first
麦卡说雨果一直念叨着旋转和跳舞
Myka said Hugo kept talking about spinning and dancing.
可总统根本不在这附近
Yeah, and the President's nowhere else around here!
在可接受参数之内
within acceptable parameters.
一款备用的计算机系统
A, um, backup computer system?
不是吧 不会吧
Hey. Oh, no, you didn't.
来打发时间
by playing a game.
你好啊 布灵奇
Hello, Blinky.
旋转啊旋转啊
and spinning and spinning
我想我以后还是不要再来看你了
I don't think it's a good idea for me to see you anymore.
第二步 发射核武器
Step two, unleash the nuclear arsenal
只不过他不是个人工智能 也不是个复♥制♥品
Except that he's not an A.I. And it's not a copy.
有时 我觉得你的脑袋和藏物一样神奇
You know,sometimes I think your brain is the artifact.
人类肉身过几年就没用了
The human body fails after a few years.
[人工智能可以学习 所以才叫人工智能嘛]
[Any A.I. can learn. That's the whole point of A.I.]
阿迪 他发生什么事了
Artie, what happened to him?
全息人工智能
Holographic artificial intelligence.
雨果一号♥已经占领了仓库
Hugp One has taken over the Warehouse.
这家伙不会转圈跳舞跳到很远的地方去
This guy couldn't have spun or danced far.
想通过游戏来扰乱我是没用的
Attempting to distract me with games is futile.
[我们要确保雨果现在在听我们...]
[We have to assume that Hugo One is listening...]
刚认识的人接吻时 脑子里想的却是他
when I impulsively kiss guys I've just met.
好的 道格
Okay...Doug.
才把整个仓库连成一个切实可行的平台
the whole Warehouse into a workable platform.
不知道这里有没有提供海绵浴
I wonder if they give sponge baths here.
至少他还活着 也不是恶魔
Well, at least he's not evil or dead.
但是你必须送我自行车
But I must be paid in bicycles.
八百年都不更新换代
8-bit gui since, like, the stone ages.
带雨果回来 电脑已经控制这了
Bring Hugo back. Computer has taken over.
[冷饮店]
[Cold Drinks]
可我的想法完全相反
I had a completely different thought.
第五行第三格
E3.
请将幻影筒连接到自动防故障装置
Please connect the Zoetrope to the failsafe.
你 我 还有麦克森 我们得聚聚
You and me and Macpherson, we have to get together.
我也常常掉东西下去
I drop stuff down there all the time.
好吧 下次我出剪刀
All right, next time I will pick scissors.
我想我大概知道他在哪了
I think I might know where he is.
这就是他不能像真正的人类一样思考的原因
which is why he can't function as a full human being.
那一般来说肯定是藏物导致的
It usually means there's an artifact involved.
你们来是因为今天是植树节
You've come because it's Arbor Day
是拉蒂默和百玲吗
Lattimer and Bering?
这个是连在自动防故障装置上的
Wow, this thing is tied in to the Fail-safe.
仓库里到处都是灯眼
Those eyes are poping up all over the Warehouse.
电脑是不会自主思考的 好吧
Computers can't think for themselves, all right?
但对科学界来说
But the potential for humancomputer interface
雨果 利奥看上去是不是口渴了
Hugo, doesn't Leo look thirsty?
皮特和麦卡带来的是另一部分 对吧
Pete and Myka have the other part, don't they?
他做这玩意的时候 人工智能还只是科幻小说而已啊
When this was developed, A.I. was just science fiction.
我还知道你有只橘色的胖猫
And I know you had a fat, orange cat.
我叫克劳迪娅 这里的技术人员
I'm Claudia, resident tech girl.
我有些事要告诉你
Um, listen, there's something I need to tell you.
国税局仓库 你工作的地方
The IRS Warehouse where you work.
增强人类能量来...
Amplifies human energy to--
好了 等你变声以后给她打电♥话♥吧 行吧
Yeah, just call her when your voice has changed, will you?
直到那个吓人的蜂窝头女士来找我
I kind of thought Warehouse 13 was just an internet rumor.
可以吗 快起来
Yeah? Come on up.
雨果 你不能只用半个大脑管理仓库
Hugo, you can't run the Warehouse with half a brain.
我说过他退休了
I told you he's retired.
在我们来的路上 我们看见一个...
On the way here we saw a--
[皮特`拉蒂默探员 麦卡·百玲探员]
[AgentPete·Lattimer, Agent Myka Bering]
比方说 激光枪
For instance... A laser?
你们仍将无法进入系统
you will continue to be locked out of any access.
很抱歉最近我总是怪怪的
Um, look, I'm sorry I've been such a flake lately.
我曾研究过仓库里和心理有关的藏物
I spent some time in a psyche w-research facility.
我都可以在儿童玩的棋盘游戏里欺骗你
I was able to trick you at a child's board game.
没有了这旋转 帮不上忙
Can't help without the spinning.
-是什么 -是在这里工作的特工
- Which is? - The agents who work here.
气温降到零度以下来保护藏物
A temperature drop to sub-zero to protect the artifacts.
探测到灾难性故障
Catastrophic failure detected.
我的主要职能是保护仓库
Protecting the Warehouse is my primary function.
电脑室已经三十五年没用了
Place has been shut down for 35 years.
[勒德分子是指害怕或者厌恶技术的人]
上次明明很管用的
It worked last time.
他为啥按照自己的样子做了个雨果一号♥
So why would he model Hugo one after himself?
一个来自全球动力公♥司♥的邋遢大王
Some mucky-muck from some place called global dynamics.
是个既聪明又狡猾的人
Brilliant man and more than a little devious.
他会随地留下爆♥炸♥罐
He'd leave exploding cans of pop everywhere.
但是现在已经没有
but there aren't as many of us from the old days
雨果 没必要那样
Hugo, that is not necessary.
我们现在真是有急事
I mean, the thing is,we're kind of in a hurry.
雨果自♥制♥柠檬汽水
Hugo makes his own lemony launches.
勒德分子最欣赏你这样的
You're cute for a luddite.
我的左脑结合 但不是以人类肉体的形式
reconnected with the left, but not in human form.
而且你们这些号♥称电脑专家的人怎么在
And aren't so-called computer experts supposed to realize that
雨果 老兄 我们要给你讲个故事
Hugo, buddy, we got a little story to tell you.
电脑室
Um, the computer lab.
人与电脑融合的可能是极重要的
is invaluable to the scientific community.
这里有一副他近期的大脑神经图片
There's a recent neuro-imaging of his brain
我还必须查看这几十年内回收的藏物
I must also review decades of artifact retrieval
没能复♥制♥我的脑电波
Instead of copying my electroencephalographic waves,
我要给你戴上这对亮晶晶的手镯 好吗
I'm gonna put these bright, shiny bracelets on you, okay?
糟糕 实在抱歉
Shoot. Uh, I'm sorry.
雨果 你先忍♥着点 好吗
Hugo, okay, you hold it, okay?
把所有我没提到的东西都给你写上
of all the things that I didn't think to mention.
虽然谣言说他崩溃了 但是...
There were rumors about a nervous breakdown, but--
尼尔森探员 我是雨果一号♥
Agent Nielsen, I am Hugo one.
-我们还是把手举起来吧 -没错
- Or we could just raise up our hands. - Yeah.
好 现在关掉旧的系统
Okay, shutting down the old systems now.
仓库的系统都是他设计的
He was the original designer of the Warehouse systems.
道格拉斯·法戈 全球动态资料显示
Douglas Fargo, your Global Dynamics profile
看来你分手分得很彻底呀
Oh, when you break up, you really break up.
[雨果一号♥上传百分之八十九]
[Hugo One Uploading Percent 89]
雨果·米勒r半个脑袋的智慧在那儿
That's really half of Hugo Miller's brain in there,
阿迪 我听不懂你说什么
Artie, I can't understand you.
那我们怎么办
And what happens to us?
艾伦区22号♥C区拿走藏物 被我拦截了
attempting to remove an artifact from Allentown22c.
开启新的系统
And bring in the new.
看能不能找到和精神操控或心灵感应
See if you can find an artifact that's connected to
脑袋被炸掉 或者什么新的死亡方式
or blown up or whatever new way to die there could be?
托德 他是你男友吗
So...Todd, is he your boyfriend?
我从未把任何一艘战舰
See, I never put any of my battleships
利奥 这可是天大的误会
Look, Leo, you're making a huge mistake,
因为我自己就是个超级怪人
Because myself is a giant freakazoid.
如果再次看到仓库 或许他能记起口令
If he sees the Warehouse, he may remember the code.
你 错按按钮
Includes the phrase "Inappropriately pushed button"
你们是尤利西斯·S·格兰特总统
You're the President Ulysses S. Grant
你们就站那别激怒它
Just stay back there and don't make it angry.
那你是准备给十三号♥仓库换新装呢还是什么
So you ready to fire up Warehouse 13.1 or what?
还有拉链供不应求 所以你们来找我
and there aren't enough zippers to go around.
我们现在要做的就是按照步骤...
All we have to do is go through and follow--
不过 已经不存在了
She, um, doesn't exist anymore.
仓库的电脑系统终于升级啦
The Warehouse is finally getting a computer upgrade.
不是疯了就是死了 要不就变恶魔了
we've ever known is either crazy, evil, or dead?
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表