剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
旅行愉快
Have a nice flight.
谢谢
Thanks.
天哪 阿迪
Geez, Artie,
别表现得像她见过你裸体了一样
it's not like she hasn't already seen you naked.
非常感谢
Thank you very much for that.
这不是巧合
This was no accident.
还有别人知道
It means someone else out there knows
藏物的事
about the artifact.
看看那是谁
Look who's here.
看着东西 克劳迪娅
Keep an eye on things, Claude.
第一嫌疑人遇害了 然后你出现了
Our lead suspect is killed and look who shows up.
别说了
Oh, do stop it.
我有什么动机
What motive could I have possibly had
杀害那些男孩和一名摔跤教练呢
for killing those boys and a wrestling Coach?
问得好
That's an excellent question.
也许我们应该问问董事
Perhaps we should ask the Regents.
让他们像以前那样 再把你变回青铜
They did have you bronzed once.
你我都清楚
You know as well as I, women are held
女人总是特殊群体
to a different standard.
我以为有些事已经变了
Something, by the way, I thought would have changed by now.
少跟我提那事
Don't you dare play that card with me.
为什么不行
Why not?
你的搭档死了 人们窃窃私语
Your partner died and people whispered.
-如果你是个男人 -很好
- If you'd been a man-- - Nice.
很聪明
That's very clever.
看来你确实早有准备
You did your research.
你从埃舍尔地下室偷走了什么
What did you steal from the Escher Vault?
我就知道你会是这个反应
That's what I thought.
我只是拿回了自己的东西
I took back what was mine.
那是什么
Oh, and what is that?
又是卡夫罗特
That more cavorite?
你要怎样 把我推上天吗
What are you gonna do, yank me up into the sky?
它只对我有用
The only power it has is over me.
是我女儿
It's my daughter.
已经死了
Was.
我的克里斯蒂娜
My Christina.
生命中所有我在乎的东西都已逝去
Everything that ever mattered in my life is gone now,
除了仓库
except the Warehouse.
我知道失去一个人的感觉 但是
Look, I know what it's like to lose someone, but--
我想重新回来工作
I want to come back and work there again.
什么
You what?
所以我才会做这些事
That's why I'm doing all of this.
为了证明我仍是个称职的探员
To prove I am still a good Agent.
听着 我对你女儿的事深感遗憾
Look, I'm sorry about your little girl.
真的
I really am.
但是不可能
But it's not possible--
-求你了 -你不能
- Please? - You can't--
求你了
Please?
活在世上的每一天都让我想起失去的东西
Every day in this world is a reminder of what I've lost.
我的孩子 我的朋友 我的生活
My child, my friends, my life.
我在这世上无所依傍了
I have no tether here.
仓库是我现在唯一的家
The Warehouse is the only home I have now.
我真想念以前骑马 坐马车的日子
I do miss the horse and buggy days.
时代的进步在很多方面被高估了
Progress is in many ways overrated.
一幅爪钩
A grappling hook?
我自己设计的
I designed it myself.
咋了
What?
没什么
Nothing.
只是有点过时
It's just a little old fashioned.
当年可潮着呢
Well, it wasn't when I invented it.
而且它还救了你的命
And it seems to have saved your life.
你现在还在怀疑我是不是安排了一切
And yet you're still wondering if I set this whole thing up
来证明我的无辜
just to prove my innocence.
我确实闪现过这个念头
Well, the thought did cross my mind
就在我以为"靠 我要死了"
somewhere between, "Holy crap, I'm gonna die,"
和"哦 我在飞"之间
and, "Oh, I'm flying!"
你最终的结论是什么
And what have you concluded?
还有待考证
The jury's still out.
我想如果我们合作
I suppose if we work together,
可能会很快得出结论
it may be faster.
而且你还可以监视我
And you could keep an eye on me.
对 这念头我也闪现过
That thought crossed my mind too.
你来吗
You coming?
看我找到了什么
Hey, look what I found.
标签上说它能让人没那么害羞 所以我
Tag says it reduces shyness, so I--
阿迪
Artie!
疼 很疼
Pain. Lots.
感觉不好
Not good.
从没这么疼过
Never hurt like this before.
因为以前医生总是把它切除了
Well, that's 'cause the doc always took it out.
是啊 肯定还在增长
Yeah, must still be growing.
可能一直要长到它爆掉
Might keep growing till it bursts.
知道吗 现在这叫破门而入
You know, this is called breaking and entering these days.
以前也这么叫
It always was.
时代变化没你想的那么多
Things haven't changed much.
你检查桌子吧
Uh, why don't you take the desk?
我去看看衣橱
I'll go through the closet.
好 好
Aye, aye.
那枪是你自己造的吧
So you built that gun, huh?
你想要我的钩子
You are coveting my grappler.
刚才谁说老土来着
Old fashioned, indeed.
我只是佩服你
Admiring maybe.
没打它的主意
Not coveting.
我要是回去工作的话
My technical skill could come in very handy
我的技术还会更好
when I come back to work.
你为什么会被铸成铜像呢
Why were you bronzed?
女人的正义感
The scales that lady justice holds
可比人们想象中的要容易倾斜
are more easily tipped than one knows.
这个世界永远不会如你所愿
The world is never as you think it should be.
反正那不是我的主意
Well, it's not my decision anyway.
我觉得也不是阿迪的
You know, I don't even think it's Artie's.
当然不是
Of course.
不用有压力
No pressure.
聊聊天而已
Just making conversation.
这个谈话是有点尖刻 不过
Pointed conversation, but nevertheless--
这个
Here.
我来弄吧
Let me do it.
H.G.过来 看下这些照片
H.G., come here. Look at these pictures.
都是菲利普的 只不过他...
These are all of Phillip, only he's--
太肥了点
Quite a bit more of a roly-poly.
看日期
Look at the dates on these files.
他三个礼拜就变那么壮了
He did this in three weeks.
是某个东西让这些人变得完美了
Something's turning these boys into perfect specimens.
然后又害死了他们
And then killing them.
就到了 阿迪
Just a little farther, Artie.
坐这个椅子上
To this chair.
谁来帮个忙
Oh, little help here.
我说 你们得明白
At some point, you people will have to realize
兽医指的是动物的医生 不是人的
that "Veterinarian" means "Animal doctor," not humans.
我也不想呆在这儿 所以...
Hey, I don't want to be here either, so--
听着 瓦内莎医生出城去了
Look, Doc Wellins is out of town.
他的阑尾就要爆了
His appendix is about to burst,
所以管他兽医还是理发师 都行
so it's either the vet or the barber.
要我切除阑尾
An appendectomy?
你知不知道我做过的手术
You do realize that most of the surgeries
基本是给动物绝育的
I perform are spaying and neutering?
好了 去找理发师 理发师
Okay, the barber. The barber.
拜托阿迪
Oh! Artie, please.
-坐好 -好的
- Please sit down. - Okay.
拜托了 帮帮他吧
I mean, come on. Help the guy out.
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表