剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
-那二元一体... -就可以换回来了吧
- and the duality... - Could be reversed?
我们得让鹰跟狮子恢复正常
We need to make the eagle and the lion whole again.
-迟点再打给你 -好的
- I'll call you back. - Okay.
头部真的打得开
It worked.
好吧 再接再厉 鸟儿
All right. Come on, birdie.
你得先杀了我
You'll have to kill me.
除了子弹 什么也挡不住
Nothing but a bullet will stop me
我要跟劳伦在一起的决心
from trying to be with Lauren.
阿迪 别动手
Artie, don't.
劳伦 快去把丝♥袜♥拿过来
Lauren, go get the stockings, now!
我非常了解你现在的心情 霍华德
I know exactly how you feel, Howard.
那你就该知道我会追随她到天涯海角
Then you know I'll follow her to the ends of the earth.
我也会
As would I.
跪下 我会麻利点解决你
Get on your knees. I'll make it quick.
阿迪 快停下 你不是个冷血杀手
Artie, stop this! You're not a cold-blooded killer!
劳伦
Lauren!
赶紧呀 小鸟儿
Come on, little birdie.
打开了
Got it.
因为是我先拧松的
Oh, yeah, that's because I loosened it for you.
把鹰头放鹰身上
Put the eagle head on the eagle.
好了
Okay.
赶快做个了结吧
Just get it over with.
我应该怎么做
What do I do with them?
把它扯坏 用指甲或者随便什么
Put a run in them. Use your nails, anything.
狮子头放在...
Then the lion head on the...
天那
Oh, my God.
霍华德 你还好吧
Howard, are you okay?
我也不知道
I'm not sure.
我眼睛很痛
My eyes hurt, ow.
老天 我得回家找老婆去
Oh, my God, I've got to get home to my wife.
咱俩刚才可太亲密了
That was too close.
各种亲密
In so many ways.
看来咱俩想当回普通人
So I guess we can't even pretend
都不行了 你说呢
to be normal, huh?
普通人
Normal...
咱在"猖"库工作就别想当普通人了
Not really in our wheelhouse.
干得好
Good job.
看啊 我找到藏物了
Hey, look, I found the artifact.
你从哪弄得到的这丝♥袜♥
Where did you get those?
这是我曾祖父的遗物
My great-grandfather's estate.
详细点
More details.
你把我们整成胡言乱语的傻帽儿
You turned several of us into blabbering fools.
我得知道是怎么回事
I'd like to know how.
你的曾祖父是谁
Who was your great-grandfather?
他是一战时的一位外交官
He was a diplomat during World War I.
丝♥袜♥在一个箱子里 随附一张卡片
They were in a box with a card.
"记住我 我的爱"
"Souviens-toi de moi, mon amour."
"记住我 我的爱"
"Remember me, my love."
-一战时 -是的
- World War I? - Yeah.
卡片的署名是"玛格丽莎"吗
And the card-- was it signed "Margaretha"?
对
Yes.
你怎么知道
How did you know that?
玛格丽莎·泽莱
Margaretha Zelle.
又名玛塔·哈里
Otherwise known as Mata Hari.
那个间谍
The spy?
还是个世界级的迷人尤物
And a world-class seductress.
很难说究竟是丝♥袜♥影响了她
There's no way to tell whether they worked on her
还是她影响了丝♥袜♥
or she worked on them.
总之 丝♥袜♥是有魔力的
Either way, they worked.
我得给医院打个电♥话♥
I need to call the hospital,
看看约翰·邓里是否没事
find out if John Donley's okay.
希望他没买♥♥他自己公♥司♥的保险
I hope he doesn't have his company's insurance.
"克拉迪"挽救了大局
And "Clartie" saves the day.
孩子 我想谢谢你能
Kiddo, I want to thank you
以工作为重心并竭力保护我
for focusing on your job and trying to protect me.
有其师必有其徒嘛
Well, I learned from the master.
等会 钥匙在那边
You know, the keys are over there.
在我看来
From here, I can count
你有8条脱身大计可供选择
eight ways that you can escape.
行了 别闹了 真的很抱歉我...
Okay, look, I'm really sorry I--
还有把小铲 有9条脱身大计了
The spatula, make that nine.
克劳迪娅
Claudia...
敲一敲
Knock, knock.
开锁
Open.
然后那个小偷走进珠宝店 明白吧
Then the thief walks into the jewelry store, right?
要求店员给他看些价格昂贵的珠宝
Asks the clerk to see something pricey.
店员一转身
The clerk turns around.
一眨眼 他就变成另一个人了
Poof, he turns into the other one.
不得不说 确实是个相当不错的计划
I got to say, it's a pretty cool plan.
是挺完美的 可惜后来他们爆♥炸♥了
Yeah, until they exploded, it was perfect.
现在两个格里芬恢复正常了吧
Now the Griffins are back in their dormant state?
是的 鹰与狮子
Yes, the eagle and the lion.
还有麦卡和皮特
And the Myka and the Pete.
那个 我...
Hey, um, I, uh...
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
你好
Hey.
你好
Hey.
你男友呢
Where's your boyfriend?
我没有男友
Oh, I don't have one.
很明显 你在跟人约会
All right, obviously you're seeing someone.
知道吗 科特 我并不...
You know what, Kurt? Nothing--
我并不如表面上那般简单
Nothing is really obvious about me.
我只是... 想告诉你
And I just-- I wanted to tell you
你之前见到的那个人不是真的我
that, um, I'm not who I seemed to be before.
没事 不管是谁
Okay, well, whoever that was,
她非常有意思
she was a lot of fun.
跟你聊天我也很愉快
I really enjoyed talking to you too.
你愿意...
Do you want to--
你愿意跟我保持联络吗
Do you want to keep in touch?
当然
Definitely.
咱们来个吻别可以吗
Would it be okay if I kissed you good-bye?
当然
So okay.
知道吗
You know what?
我实在想问问...
I just really have to ask you--
哪个吻感觉更好一点 这个还是之前那个
which kiss was better, this one or--or the one before?
实话吗
Uh, honestly?
-嗯 -这个吻
- Yeah. - This one.
之前那次
The one before,
接吻的时候你打嗝了
you burped in the middle of it.
再见 科特
Bye, Kurt.
我发电子邮件给你
Email you.
欢迎光临
Ta-da.
玫瑰花瓣
Rose petals...
还有蜡烛
And candles...
还有气球
And balloons.
还有巧克力
And, uh, chocolates...
我答应过你的
as promised.
谁要糖果啊
Who needs candy?
我要的是你
I want you.
那你不生气了
So--so everything's okay between us?
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding?
你电♥话♥里说的话
What you said on the phone
那可是男人对我说过的最动听的话了
is the sweetest thing a guy has ever said to me.
你肯定不记得原话了吧
I bet you don't even remember the exact words.
错 我记得
Oh, I remember.
从来没有一个男人像你这么了解我
No man has ever understood me like that.
我真的很高兴...
I'm so glad that--
你是...
that you're...
你
you.
我也是这么想的
Me too.
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表