剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
我知道你感觉我不太正常
I know I sound crazy.
我能跟你到外面谈谈吗 女士
Uh, Ma'am, can I speak with you outside, please?
被灰尘什么的呛到了
It's dust or something.
你们两个能不能有一次 或至少其中一人
Will there ever come a time when the two of you,
阿迪 如果克劳迪娅不是内鬼
Artie, if Claudia's not the breach,
等着瞧吧 我们会洗脱她的嫌疑
You watch, we're gonna find out she's in the clear.
阿迪 如果不是皮特死
Artie, if it's not Pete,
我常做字谜游戏
I do a lot of crossword puzzles.
你一直抱怨的那几磅赘肉
some of those extra pounds you've been griping about.
无知觉马甲
The imperceptor vest.
我可不会为她流泪
I promised myself I wouldn't cry.
激活了两次
was activated twice.
演得很好 现在我们只需安吉莉娜
Great, great, now all we need is Angelina
你为什么搜查我家
Why you're ransacking my home.
不 那才是此地无银三百两呢
No, no, that'd be like shooting off a big flare--
我只是呛到了
No, I was choking.
他的小胡子是假的
He has a fake mustache.
阿迪 我是代替你呛到的吗
Was I choking on you, Artie?
向你开枪我一点困难都没有
have no problem shooting one.
汤姆·克鲁斯真是帅翻了
Tom Cruise was awesome.
麦卡 在这一行里
Myka, in this job
你搞的好像我是故意的一样
You're acting like I did this on purpose.
要说有人受了惊吓
If anybody should be shell-shocked about this,
你怎么能不受影响呢
How come you're not affected?
我还以为你在医院呢
I thought you were supposed to be in the hospital.
货架上走 然后再爬下来
Run across the top, and climb down.
演员名叫马龙·白兰度
You would know him as Marlon Brando.
只有这个办法可以去除珍珠
There's no other way to remove the pearl.
阿迪 你是否发现当被镀铜时
Artie, did you know that when you're bronzed,
什么 你意思是你被镀铜的时候
What? You mean while you're bronzed,
爱德华·普兰迪这个名字登记
signed in as Edward Prendick,
都一直逃亡吗
for the rest of your life?
追踪到克劳迪娅了
Claudia popped up on the grid.
尼安德特人
Neanderthals.
一种反重力金属
that Wells wrote about,
我知道她要找什么 放了我
I know what the plan is. Let me go.
我知道我知道了 我却没仔细想过
I know I know it, but I didn't really think about it,
就这样
And all that.
有点不太对劲
Something is off.
-我刚才怎么说的 -抱歉
- What did I say? - Sorry.
所以我非常抱歉
So I'm really sorry.
找回克劳迪娅
Find Claudia.
-对不起 大家 -对不起 对不起
- Yep, sorry, guys. - Sorry, sorry.
也许我也是 我不知道
Maybe I am too. I don't know.
在我还小的时候 我爸爸为我读过
You know that my dad used to read me H.G. Wells
我不能回阿迪那里 我也不会
I can't go back to Artie, and I'm not going back
当然可以 博士 听您吩咐
Of course. Yeah, doctor, anything you say.
连影子都没留下
There's absolutely no trace of her.
-这完全是两码事 -这也太恶心了
- That was completely different. - That is so disgusting.
我还以为我要真亲了呢
I thought I was gonna have to kiss that.
如果有人操纵得当
If a person uses it properly,
这跟马甲没关系
That has nothing to do with the vest.
好的 请大家到这里集♥合♥好吗
Right, let's all gather round, shall we?
美国特勤局
United States secret service.
你认为他还可能活着吗
Do you think there's any way he could've survived?
谢谢你来找我
Thank you for coming after me.
赫伯特·乔治·威尔斯根本不在上面
and H.G. Wells isn't even on that list.
那就意味着有人要代替你死去
that means someone's got to die, right?
-再来 -不
- Again. - No.
那时你就知道怎么做了
Until then, you know what to do.
什么也没用 就手
Nothing. My hand.
不知道
I have no idea.
赫伯特·乔治·威尔斯是其中的一个怪物吗
So is H.G. Wells one of the Monsters?
让我们...
Well, let's...
我曾经在12号♥仓库工作过
I was apprenticed at warehouse 12.
一切皆有可能
There's no such thing as no such thing.
我就觉得你们两个是来搞事的
You two, I thought you might be trouble,
我猜他高中生活很愉快
I'll bet junior high was fun for him, huh?
小心 你要撞到那个了
Watch out! You are going hit that, okay?
磁力靴子啊
Oh, magnetic boots...
二十年前 一个好奇的特工进了仓库
20 years ago, a curious agent entered the vault
但是很强的能量源
but very powerful energy source.
你说真的 这就是你的头一个念头吗
Really? That's your first thought?
-你现在就去欧洲量子物理研究所吗 -当然
- You're going to CERN now? - Yes, of course.
皮特 没人愿意接受面前的事实
Pete, nobody wants to believe it, all right?
有些美国人真的很好
Some Americans really are quite nice.
是个女人...
A woman...
-他是个替身 -我们无法确定
- He's an impersonator. - No,we don't know that.
作为英国佬 你也不赖嘛
well, for a brit, you ain't half bad yourself.
这是题外话了
But that's irrelevant.
助人为乐嘛
You know, hands across the water.
不出我所料
As I suspected.
我们要做的是迅速冷冻身体
What we do is we flash-freeze the bodies cryogenically,
你真是个好人
Well, that is very sweet of you.
线路是一致的
Matches the wiring on the switch.
但是它并不存在
But cavorite doesn't exist.
今非昔比
The world was a different place.
就把珍珠放在你的内耳里
in your inner ear weeks ago.
海丽特·塔布曼化身顶针
Harriet Tubman's thimble.
当然 我们相信你
- Oh, of course we believe you. - Yeah, right.
- 希望 -对
- Hope? - Yeah.
不过麦克森要你出来 我们就偏要你进去
But if Macpherson wants you out, then we want you in.
我们要怎么办
What are we gonna do?
也许枪法还很好
maybe, uh, good with a gun.
他是约书亚的物理教授
He was Joshua's physics professor,
千万别轻信他 好吗
Do not trust him, okay?
查一下赫伯特·乔治·威尔斯的发明
Run a search on H.G. Wells' inventions,
这些事情并没有带来多大影响
These things haven't changed much.
费里奥法恩斯沃思的那个"费里奥"
"Philo" As in Philo Farnsworth?
这给了我思考的时间
Offers a lady time to think.
就意味着威尔斯一定曾经来过这里
that means that Wells must have come and gone already.
为什么不问问本人呢
Why not ask H.G. Wells?
好吧 因为我不是双面间谍
Okay. Cause I'm not, you know?
-对不起 -不好意思
-Oh, sorry. - Sorry.
-一切都好吗 -不 不
- Is everything all right? - No, no.
还是命丧黄泉
or if it kills me, shall we?
楼梯和过道变幻莫测
of stairs and walkways, constantly rapidly moving.
是啊 我们要重新找一条路
Yeah, we're gonna have to find an alternate route.
我本可成为科学家
I could've been a scientist.
没有理由让我放弃我的嗜好
There's no reason for me not to get my groove on.
如果我有个法恩斯沃思的话 你呼我就方便了
If I had a Farnsworth, you easily could have called me.
这种能量源在一百年前是不可能存在的
Which wouldn't have existed 100 years ago.
看好她 皮特
Okay, just keep her covered, Pete.
推开背面的嵌板
Pull open the panel on the back.
她去欧洲量子物理研究所
To CERN, it's to CERN.
我觉得如果他找上我 可能也会去找约书亚...
I figure if he got to me, he might try to go for Josh--
对不起 撕掉了你的小胡子
Hey, yeah, sorry about the mustache thing.
-他真正的... -时间快到了 女士
- And he's actually... - Miss,you about done there?
我都知道
I know all about it.
真这么说的啊
Did you?
可爱的女人 可怕的气息
Lovely woman, terrible breath.
弗雷德里克夫人
Mrs. Frederic!
没事 现在没事了
Yeah. Yeah, I am now.
-谢谢 谢谢 -夹克挺漂亮的
- Thank you, thank you. - Nice jacket.
如果你在赫伯特·乔治·威尔斯的房♥子找一样东西
If you're looking for something in H.G. Wells' house
她拿到了法恩斯沃思本人的法恩斯沃思
She gets Farnsworth's Farnsworth?
怎么回事
Oh, what the hell?
查尔斯只是做做模样
Charles supplied the mustache.
很抱歉 亚瑟
I'm sorry, Arthur.
谢谢你还记得我们的约定
Thank you for remembering our appointment.
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表