剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
《13号♥仓库》 第二季 第六集
Warehouse 13 S02E06
《十三号♥仓库》前情提要
Previously on Warehouse 13...
你喜欢果汁还是牛奶
You want juice or are you a milk person?
知道我最喜欢什么吗
Know what I'd really like?
我知道 但是旧瘾复发
Oh, I do indeed, but falling off the wagon...
可能不是什么好事
May not be the best option.
以前没见过你啊
Haven't seen you around before.
新来的吗
Are you new?
实际上有 八年了
Eight years, actually.
等 等等
Just--just a minute.
餐厅
朋友聚会的好地方
到底怎么回事
What is this?
他时常忘记我们也是听上级指挥的
Sometimes he forgets we answer to a higher authority.
什么上级
What higher authori--
董事会
the Regents.
这些人就是董事
These are the Regents?
这服务员是董事
This waitress is a Regent?
你会让什么样的人来掌管仓库
Who would you have control the Warehouse?
国王
Kings?
教皇
Popes?
政客
Politicians?
你最好什么都别管
Be nothing left of it.
沃尔达先生 你就直说吧
Mr. Valda, you tell me right to my face.
是要炒了我 还是杀了我
Either fire me or kill me...
还是让我继续做我的工作
Or let me do my job.
英国历史博物馆
伊利诺斯州 雷克湖
性情古怪的约克郡空军将领莱文隆的最爱纯天然制♥作♥
一个丢失的手杖
A missing walking stick?
一个能引发地震的手杖 真的假的
A stick that causes earthquakes? Really?
全英地震
说吧
Say it.
并不代表这就是我们要找的东西啊
It doesn't mean that this is it.
我关心的是 咱可能被它害死
Oh, it kills you that I figured out one first.
仅仅因为抢劫中有
Just because the robberies involved...
地震
Earthquakes.
只是据说是地震
What some people reported as earthquakes...
而附近的地震展里
And there happens to be a piece missing
恰好又丢了件展品
from a nearby exhibit about an earthquake...
这是英国有史以来震感最强的一次地震
The largest one ever felt in England,
而英国可是很少发生地震的
a country not known for its earthquakes, by the way.
那也不能说明是这就是那件藏物
It doesn't mean that this is the artifact.
精神点 华生 老朋友
Chin up, Watson, old Bean.
我们不可能都像夏洛克·拉蒂默一样聪明
We can't all be as brilliant as Sherlock Lattimer.
-皮特 -怎么
- Hey, Pete? - Yes?
箱子很完整而且没有被撬痕迹
The case is intact and the lock's not picked.
那又怎样 有内鬼吗
So what, inside job?
查查他们的工资单吧
Peruse their payroll?
你先请
After you.
庆祝胜利
Victory lap.
别这么自恋行不
Will you get over yourself?
你说什么
What's that you say?
成熟点吧
Grow up.
简讯 够了
News flash! Stop.
百玲认错了 够了
Bering to admit she was wrong. Stop.
猪猪们已经准备好处♥女♥航
Pigs standing by for maiden flight.
够了
Stop!
你看到周围到处都是禁止触摸的提示了吧
You do see the "Do not touch" Signs everywhere?
禁止触摸展品
最爱的工作福利
New favorite job perk:
可以光明正大的无视拦截绳
Officially allowed to ignore velvet ropes.
我进来了 我出来了
I'm on this side. I'm on this side.
我又进来了
I'm on this side.
-皮特 -怎么
- Hey, Pete. - Yeah?
手杖的介绍标签还在
The sign for the stick was still there.
所以呢
Okay?
博物馆并没有报失
Well, the museum hasn't reported a theft.
他们没发现它不见了
They haven't noticed it's gone.
他放回去了
He puts it back.
当他不用的时候
When he's not using it.
麦卡 小心
Oh! Myka, look out!
-你没事吧 -没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
-那边 -我去看看
- That way? - I'm on it.
特勤部
Secret Service.
你们的一个警卫逃跑了
One of your security guards is getting away
-带着偷走的 -你 站住
- with a stolen-- - you, hold it!
没时间解释了
I don't have time for this.
弗雷德里克夫人
Mrs. Frederic?
没时间解释了
It's no time to explain.
这是终极秘密
This is of the utmost secrecy.
你不能告诉阿瑟甚至是百玲特工
You cannot tell Arthur or even Agent Bering.
好吧
Okay.
我要你放弃这次任务
I want you to throw this mission
让藏物被偷走
and let the artifact get away.
弗雷德里克夫人 这是怎么回事
Mrs. Frederic, what is going on?
这是命令 拉蒂默先生
That's an order, Mr. Lattimer.
我稍后联♥系♥你
I'll contact you later.
走
Go!
皮特
Pete!
皮特 那人呢
Pete, where's the guy?
我不知道
I don't know.
我跟丢了
I lost him.
我以为他跑到这里了 可他已经跑没影了
I thought he was out here, but he's gone.
你现在应该有时间了吧
Guess you can spare some time for us now.
对 他们是特勤部的
Yeah, they're Secret Service.
我们不会起诉
We're not gonna press charges.
我以为保释你
I thought fishing you out of custody
还会像以前一样 拉蒂默
would be like old times, Lattimer,
没想到你和你朋友都穿还着衣服
but you and your friend are both fully clothed.
他们抓早了还是你们已经完事了
They catch you too early or too late?
自从那次以后 我已经成熟了
Well, I've matured since then.
现在我被捕的时候一定会穿着裤子
I get arrested in my pants all the time now.
我想你俩认识吧
I'm guessing you two have met?
凯特·罗根 芝加哥外勤部
Kate Logan, Chicago field office.
警♥察♥找我们去证实你们的身份
The cops called us to check out your story.
然后你听到了我的名字 就想来见见我
And you heard my name and wanted to see me.
其实 我可以只保释你
You know, I could just vouch for you
而把他送到原始人展览会去
and we could leave him at the early man exhibit.
赞 我喜欢她
Awesome. I like her.
说得好
That's a good one.
我不知道你转到了芝加哥
I didn't know you transferred to Chicago.
我不知道你转到了
I didn't know you transferred
超机密的南达科他
to super-secret South Dakota.
是升职还是惩罚
Is that a promotion or a punishment?
这得看是什么时候了
Yeah, well, it depends on the day.
今天到目前为止 还不错
So far, today's good.
好了 我要回去做我的事了
Anyway, I got to get back to my case.
哦对 一个被偷的手杖
Ahh, yeah, a stolen walking stick.
安全等级四
Defcon Four.
是我新行头的一部分
Well, it's part of my new look.
你知道 大礼帽 单片眼镜 大手杖
You know, top hat, monocle, big stick.
花生先生[华生的谐音] 真性感
Mr. Peanut. Very sexy.
话说回来 你来见我说明...
So, uh, you showing up here means
我该打给你 对吧
I should call you, right?
打 或者不打
Call, don't call.
反正都一样
Same as always.
约会完了
Play date over?
我也不想这么快完
Not if I can help it.
小偷名叫兰尼·马龙
Thief's name is Lenny Malone.
两起小偷小摸 一起袭击
Has a sheet--two petty thefts, one assault,
现在人间蒸发了
and now he's in the wind.
我以前跟她一起在华盛顿 我们曾...
We were in D.C. Together. We used to--
不难想象你以前的样子
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表