剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
You should really thank H.G.
她...
She--
收下吧 算你欠我的
你被人推出来...
You were being wheeled out--
停 就算在做脑部移植手术
Okay, I don't care if I'm having
我也不在乎
a brain transplant!
如果你碰见H.G.威尔斯
If you cross paths with H.G. Wells,
就该把我从手术的麻醉中唤醒
you yank me out of anesthesia
让我跟进行动
and you fill me in.
明白了吗
Is that understood?
我很高兴她露面了
I'm really glad she showed up.
-她救了我一命 -也救了我的
- She saved my life. - Mine too.
是 那麦克森还不是救了我无数次
Yeah, well, MacPherson saved my life countless times.
他还不是本性难移
It didn't change who he was.
明白了吗
Is that understood?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
极其明白
Crystal clear.
阿迪 你没...
Artie, are you--
长柄勺任务完成得漂亮
Good work on the ladle.
太棒了
Yeah, yeah.
我看我该上♥床♥睡觉了
And I think I'm gonna go to bed.
很明显掉到满是冒泡毒液的大桶里
Apparently falling into a vat
真的会要了你半条命的
of bubbling poison kind of takes it out of you.
克劳迪娅 等等 我有东西要给你
Uh, Claudia, wait. I have something for you.
南达科他州立大学的录取通知书
College admissions for South Dakota University.
有网上课程可供选择
There's some online courses in there too.
为什么给我这些呢
So why the parental shove?
申请特勤局
Well, you need a college degree
需要用到大学文凭
to apply for the Secret Service.
对哦 有道理
Right. Right.
好的
Okay.
谢谢你外出任务时对我这么严厉
Um...Thanks for being so hard on me out there.
事实证明你干的不错
Turns out, you can take it.
我要回仓库了
So I'm gonna go back to the Warehouse.
-一起吗 -不了
- Do you want to come? - No, no, no.
我有约会...
I, uh--I got a date with...
跟凯莉 可能吧
Kelly possibly.
没错
Yeah.
我以为她拒绝你了
Oh, I thought she turned you down.
是呀 她的确拒绝了我
Oh, no, no, no. She did.
她拒绝了我
She did.
我刚想通了
I just figured, you know,
有时候人们会给你惊喜
sometimes people can surprise you.
是啊 有时候确实会
Yeah, I guess sometimes they do.
你该好好休息的
You should be resting.
对我来说 这就是休息
This is resting for me.
那好吧 我急冲冲赶回来
Okay, I rush all the way back to remove an appendix
想给最喜欢的病人切除阑尾 但显然
from my favorite patient, but apparently
他已经切除了
he did start without me.
是啊 康复还要花
Mmm, yeah, and I'm taking a long time
很长时间呢
to recover without you too.
多按按经脉很快就会康复的
Not if you work your meridians.
我知道
I know.
我会轻拍所有的经脉
I'll tap all of the meridians
连易痒的经脉也不会放过
and even the ticklish ones.
我保证下次手术交给你主刀
You can have the next one. I promise.
谢谢你 真的...
Oh, thank you. That's--
非常荣幸
I'm honored.
那就明年见吧
Well, until next year then.
瓦内莎
Vanessa?
我在想
I've been thinking that, uh,
有时候...
you know, sometimes...
我会沉浸在搞笑中不可自拔
I can be kind of obnoxious in a really fun
可能会令人讨厌 可既然已经这样了
and entertaining way and since it's already come up,
而且你说过我还蛮可爱的
you did mention that I was cute.
虽然我现在想想
Although now that I think about it,
小兔子小猫也很可爱
bunny rabbits and kittens are cute,
因此"可爱"或许不是我以为的溢美之词
so maybe it wasn't the compliment that I thought it was.
我准备去镇上呢
Look, I'm just heading into town.
要不要跟我一起去 散散步
Do you want to come with me for a little walk
或者坐一会
or a sit?
好 乐意至极
Yeah, I'd like that.
真好
Good.
不过我来开车
But I'll drive.
当然 最好是你来
Yeah, you better.
但是我想说
But here's the thing.
我喜欢你 当你没有没事找事
I like you when you're not being really
对我冷嘲热讽时
unnecessarily mean to me.
我需要吃点东西
And I need to eat, you know,
我猜 你的动物们
and I figured, I don't know, your species
可能偶尔也得饮食吧
probably occasionally eats too.
所以我俩或许可以同坐一张桌子
So maybe the two of us could sit down at the same table
一起吃点东西
together and both eat.
[南达科他州立大学 入学许可]
好
Fine.
同坐一张桌子吃饭...
Eating at the same table...
但是仅此而已 别打歪主意
But nothing more and don't get any ideas.
一般情况下我不会的
I almost never do.
去主街上的中国餐馆 AA制
Chinese place on main and we're going dutch.
去第五大道上的荷兰餐馆
Couldn't we go to the Dutch place on Fifth
吃中国菜不行吗
and go Chinese?
[此处"AA制"直译也有“去吃荷兰菜"之意,
皮特在借此开玩笑]
走吧 调侃高手 趁我还没改主意
Come on, slappy, before I change my mind.
对了 你说我可爱的时候
Hey, so when you said I was cute,
你的意思是像猫咪小兔子那种可爱还是...
did you mean, like, kitten, bunny rabbits cute or--
收下吧 算你欠我的
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表