剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
它可以改变身体密度
that alters density
并且给予佩戴者无穷大的力量
and gives the wearer super strength.
在我们仓库里吗
Well, do we have it?
但是 雅各布·库兹伯格的腰带并不在存货中
Alas, Jacob Kurtzberg's belt is not currently in stock.
-雅各布♥什♥么 -库兹伯格
- Jacob who? - Kurtzberg.
也就是漫画大王科比 他发明了
Aka, Jack "The King" Kirby. He created--
漫画书 好的 我知道了
comic book stuff. Okay. Got it.
如果科比的腰带是一件藏物
So if Kirby's belt is the artifact,
我们要怎么对付它呢
How do we counter it?
几周前 阿迪让我为
Artie had me categorizing
一些国防部高级研究计划署的战士分类
some old DARPA gak a couple weeks ago.
这些家伙都是冷战时期的
Those guys were all about super-sizing
一些超级战士
Soldiers during the cold war.
我去查一查然后告诉你们
I'll dig in and holla back.
这么说谢尔登既不稳定 又很危险
Okay, so Sheldon is unstable and dangerous,
而且他已经把我们视为他的心腹大患
Plus he already considers us a threat.
这意味着得按我的计划来
Which means we're gonna have to play it by my book
而不是你的
and not yours, so...
如果我是莱科斯·卢瑟[超人前传中的坏人]
If I were Lex Luthor...
我会去寻找铁面人的最大弱点
I would go after the Man of Steel's greatest weakness,
那就是
which is...
氪石
Kryptonite.
错
No.
罗伊斯·莱恩
Lois Lane.
洛蕾塔
Loretta.
谢尔登 你在这里做什么
Sheldon, what are you doing here?
-你还好吗 -你现在觉得安全吗
- Are you okay? - Do you feel safer now?
你脸色糟糕极了 坐下吧
You look terrible. Here, sit down.
我给你拿点喝的
Let me get you something.
你还没回答我的问题
You didn't answer my question.
我不懂
I-I don't understand.
我只想让你有安全感
All I want is for you to feel safe.
谢尔登
Sheldon...
有你在 我一直很有安全感
I always feel safe with you.
真的 你真那么想
Really? You do?
真的
Yes.
-我要告诉你一些事 -不必了
- I have to tell you something. - No, you don't.
我已经知道了
I already know.
我看的出来
I can see it...
你眼里都写着呢
in your eyes.
我以前从不敢奢望
I never could have hoped
认识你这样的女孩 洛蕾塔
for someone like you, Loretta.
连想都不敢想 但现在
Not who I was before, but now...
但现在不同了
Now things are different.
你什么意思 哪里不同了
What do you mean? Different how?
这都是为了你 洛蕾塔
It's for you, Loretta.
我做这些都是为了你
I'm doing this for you.
我是蒙面铁人
I'm the Iron Shadow.
我的上帝
Oh, my God.
谢尔登
Sheldon...
好了 蒙面人 把它交出来
Okay, shadow-man, hand it over.
-你们又来了 -我们是来帮你的
- You two again. - We're here to help you.
我不需要你们的帮助
I don't need your help.
看不到我所拥有的力量吗
Don't you see the power I have?
哥们儿 你不了解自己招惹的是什么
Dude, you have no idea what you're messing with!
不 不了解的是你们
No, you don't!
又来了
Oh, here we go again!
发生什么事了
What's happening?
谢尔登 快停下来
Sheldon, you have to stop that!
-我停不了 -谢尔登
- I can't! - Sheldon?
-你没事吧 -不 洛蕾塔 小心
- Are you all right? - No, Loretta, look out!
不
No!
我要远离这里
I have to get out of here.
-皮特 -嘿
- Pete. - Hey.
她没事吧
Is she okay?
她没事 她只是
She'll--she'll be fine. She just, uh...
只是被吓了一跳
She just lost it there for a second.
谢尔登 在哪里
Sheldon. Where--
-谢尔登去哪了 -不知道
- Where's Sheldon? - I don't know.
我们要尽快制止他
We need to shut him down, asap.
拜托了 这不是他的错
Please. This isn't his fault.
他做这一切都是
He's only doing this--
为了你 他很爱你
for you. He's in love with you.
说
Talk to me.
有个好消息 我刚做了个小发明
Good news! I've got just the gizmo
可以与蒙面铁人的力量相抗衡
to counter the Iron Shadow's powers.
好吧 但是坏消息是你在南达科他州
Yeah, well, the bad news is you're in South Dakota.
别担心
Have no fear...
-克劳迪娅来了 -做得好
- Claudia's here. - Nice.
哇 好惬意啊
Whoa...Cozy.
别害怕 阿迪说这能起作用
Don't fret. Artie said it was okay.
好吧 实际上他说的是
Well, what he actually said was...
快出发
Go, go!
还有 这可以为远离琳娜找个借口
Plus, any excuse to get away from Leena.
-那么你带了什么来 -这个
- So what do you got? - This.
能够吸收任何形式的动能
Absorbs all forms of kinetic energy.
士兵穿着它一分钟
A soldier takes 100 rounds
做一百次引体向上都没事
to the chest per second and doesn't break stride.
比防弹衣更轻便 更有弹性
Thinner than Kevlar, way more resilient.
什么
What
这玩意是
And these puppies...
什么
What?
克劳迪娅·多诺万首创
A Claudia Donovan original.
它能引导被衣服所吸收的能量
They channel the absorbed energy from the suit
让穿戴者往别的方向释放
and allow the wearer to redirect it.
你可以很蛋定地对那巨大的能量
Irresistible force-- say Ni-hao
说你好
to immovable object.
我要在现实生活中扮演超级英雄了
I am gonna get to play a superhero in real life!
太棒了
Awesome!
但有一个问题是
But there's a kink.
这衣服吸收力量的能力
The suit's energy-siphoning abilities
要消耗穿戴者体内所有流动的液体
drain the wearer of all vital fluids,
会在一小时内引起麻痹
Causing paralysis in 60 minutes.
我只需要一分钟就完事了
Oh, I'm only gonna need 60 seconds,
因为我每一下都像这样
Because I'm gonna be all like biff, bam, pow!
如果是男性穿戴 还会引起阳痿
And in men, it causes impotence.
哇
Whoa.
交给你了 神奇女侠
Here you go, wonder woman.
-阿迪 -他不肯放过我
- Artie? - He won't leave me alone.
为什么我无法摆脱他呢
Why can't I make him leave me alone?
不是因为内疚 不是因为藏物
It's not guilt. It's not artifacts.
我真的不知道这到底是什么
I really have no idea what the hell it is.
也许你们之间还有着联♥系♥
Maybe you two aren't finished with each other.
拜托 十五年前我就和詹姆·麦克森
Oh, please, I was finished with James MacPherson
断绝关系了
15 years ago.
你们只是分开了 并没有断绝关系
You parted ways, but you weren't finished.
阿迪 他不仅仅是你的前搭档
Artie, he was more than your ex-partner.
他更是你的朋友
He was your friend.
你们之间分享比大多数人一生所分享的
You shared a connection stronger than most people share
强多了
in their whole life.
死亡 我们分享的只有死亡
Death-- we shared a death.
就是这样了 我们分享死亡
I think that's what it is. We shared a death.
我们都曾浴火重生 而且
And we both rose from the ashes, and...
我们都恢复原样 就是这样
We were both brought back-- that's what it is.
我们都恢复原样
We were both brought back.
你怎么想 我是这么想的
You think? I think.
没错 我们都恢复原样了
That's right. We were both brought back.
我们分享死亡 这就是我们的共通点
We shared a death, and that's what we have in common.
如果我们拿不到那腰带
If we don't get that belt,
谢尔登的力量会杀了他自己
those powers Sheldon has could kill him.
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表