剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
不仅仅是他
And not just him.
凭借他所释放的引力波
With those gravitational waves he's pulling in,
他可以把整个城市夷为平地
he could pancake an entire city block.
那个方向
That way.
工厂
The factory.
什么 什么工厂
What? What's-- what's the factory?
在谢尔登失业以前 他是一名汽车工程师
Before Sheldon was laid off, he was an automotive engineer.
他到那里去思考
He just goes there to think.
谢尔登
Sheldon!
这就是你想要的吗
Is this how you want it?
在你荒僻的堡垒里一个人呆着
All alone in your Fortress of Solitude?
我们可以帮你
We can help you.
帮
Help?
你们已经让我伤害了洛蕾塔
You already made me hurt Loretta!
在你们出现以前
I had everything under control
一切都在我控制之下
until you showed up.
-这家伙太强了 -我知道
- This guy's off the charts! - I know.
我们要用最后的绝招了 快来
We need to call out the big gun. Come on!
麦卡
Myka!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
谢尔登
Sheldon!
你不是蒙面铁人
You're not the Iron Shadow!
我们也不是想要阻止你的
And we're not some sinister government agents
邪恶的政♥府♥特工 知道吗
trying to stop you, okay?
我们是好人
We're the good guys!
我们想要帮你
And we're trying to help you,
你到底需不需要我们帮忙
Whether you want us to or not.
不 我不想在伤害其他人了
No, I don't want to hurt anyone else.
那抓住我的手吧
Then take my hands.
皮特 过来把腰带取下来
Pete, come get the belt!
我拿到了
I got it!
麦卡 用铁手套
Myka! Use the gauntlets!
洛蕾塔
Loretta!
太好了 你没事 真的很对不起
Thank God you're okay. I'm so sorry.
没事 一切都结束了
It's okay. It's over.
-他们拿到那腰带了 -腰带
- They got the belt. - Belt?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
好了 有麻烦了
All right, that's troubling.
如果不是腰带 到底是什么
If it's not the belt, what is it?
帮帮我 它又开始了
Help! It's starting again.
我无法取它下来
I can't get them off!
内♥裤♥ 是那短裤
Holy underwear. It's the trunks!
洛蕾塔 你要离开这里
Loretta, you have to get out of here.
-我控制不了 -我不会离开你的
- I can't control this anymore. - I won't leave you.
-洛蕾塔 快走 -谢尔登
- Loretta, come on! - Sheldon!
我们必须离开
We have to go!
克劳迪娅 发生什么事了
Claudia! What's happening?
他的质量不断上升
His mass keeps increasing!
他的密度接近无穷了
He's approaching infinite density.
好吧 那他完蛋了
Well, that sucks for him.
不仅仅是他 大哥
Not just him, man!
如果谢尔登自爆而亡
If Sheldon collapses in on himself,
那么整个城市都会给他陪葬
he's gonna take the whole city with him!
自爆而亡
Collapses in on himself...
-就像黑洞一样吗 -恩
- Like a--like a black hole? - Uh-huh.
要怎么阻止他
How do we stop that?
你尽量地吸收他的
You gotta siphon as much of that gravitational energy
引力能量
as possible...
接着脱掉他的运动短裤
And then get those trunks off him!
要小心啊 你身上这套可能
Just be careful-- your suit might not be able
扛不住又一轮的能量吸收
to absorb another round of energy.
我们在这里等着你
We'll just wait for ya here.
真谢谢你啊
Oh, thank you!
好的 准备
Okay...
啊
Aah!
克劳迪娅 这是怎么回事
Claudia, what's happening?
你的套装在吸收能量了
The suit has absorbed his power.
我们得切断电路
We gotta break the circuit!
我们得脱掉他那短裤
We got to get those trunks off of him!
啊
Aah!
皮特
Pete!
噢 老天
Oy gevalt!
麦卡 你还好吧
Myka, Myka. Are you okay?
好极了
Super.
大家都
Is everyone...?
偶像啊
My hero.
在庭院甩卖♥♥会上 我买♥♥了一大堆东西
I bought a bunch of stuff at a yard sale
补上丢了的东西
to replace what I'd lost.
运动短裤就混在运动服里
The trunks were mixed in with gym clothes.
穿上之后 我
Till I put them on, I...
才发现它神力无穷
had no idea they had such great power.
其实力量越大 责任越大
Well, with great power comes great responsibility.
干吗 听起来很怪吗
What, is that, like, a thing or something?
笑什么啊
What?
也许 呃
Maybe, uh...
也许有些人物还是保密的好
Maybe some identities are best kept secret.
等等 就这样放他走了
Wait, hold up. We're just gonna let him go?
藏物驾驭了他
An artifact took control of him,
而他伤害了他爱的人
And he hurt somebody that he loves.
这种事在所难免的
I mean, these things happen.
可以原谅的 对吧
I think we can forgive that, don't you?
嗯 是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
-应该吧 -那就好
- I guess. - Yeah.
这个城市
And once again...
又安全了
The city is safe!
干嘛笑成那样
Why is that so funny?
英雄都是这么说的啊
That's what-- that's what they say.
詹姆 这是我们以前的家啊
This used be our house, James.
我一直都希望你能回来
I never wanted you gone. I want you back.
我想念我的搭档
I miss my partner.
现在 凤♥凰♥令
And now, because of this...
将我们永远地捆绑在一起了
We're connected forever.
或许你料到事情会走到这一步
Maybe you knew that would happen.
或许这就是你把它放我口袋里的原因
Maybe that's why you put it in my pocket.
嗯
Hmm?
"你好 亚瑟
"Hello, Arthur.
若你看到这封信的话 十有八♥九♥我已经死了
"If you're reading this, it's probable that I'm gone.
还记得这只表吧
"Do you remember this watch?
我们总为它争论不休
"We used to argue over it.
这表该归你
"I think you should have it.
祝你好运 老朋友"
"Good luck, old friend.
我想你会需要它的
I imagine you're going to need it."
我想我们可以时不时叙叙旧
I suppose we could chat from time to time...
如果可能的话
If that's even possi--
看样子没戏
or not.
嘿 琳娜
Hey, Leena.
本来很有可能是我遭殃的
It could have easily been me.
麦克森本可以把智慧之珠放进我耳朵里的
MacPherson could have stuck the pearl of wisdom in my ear
让我做他的傀儡
and turned me into his little stooge.
对的 他是可以这么做
Yes, he could have.
他是个
He was a...
恶心吧啦的大混♥蛋♥
Big, fat jerk who sucked.
克劳迪娅 谢谢你
Thank you, Claudia.
对了 麦卡有说要
Hey, did Myka mention the, uh...?
嗯 我要把这个放架子上去
Yeah. I'm just gonna shelf this,
一会在B&B见
And I'll meet you over at the B&B.
好的 一会见
Rock on.
弗雷德里克夫人
Mrs. Frederic...
你说过 如果我感觉不对劲的话
You told me to let you know if I...
就跟你说
I experienced anything strange.
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表