剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
You would have done something.
你至少能保持冷静
You would stay calm at least.
我简直吓晕了
I literally freaked out.
警♥察♥要宣布是场意外吗
So the police are calling it an accident?
而且起因不明
Of undetermined cause.
我黑到了法医关于这两起死亡的报告
But I hacked the coroner's report on both desks.
你看
Check it out.
特迪·本森 那个在露营时
Teddy Benson, the wrestler who died
被烧死的摔跤手
in the campsite fire?
燃烧痕迹显示
Burn patterns show that the fire
燃烧是从他睡袋内部开始的
started inside his sleeping bag.
所以 同一个摔跤队
Okay, so two deaths by spontaneous combustion
发生了两起自燃死亡事件
on the same wrestling team.
我觉得有猫腻
Yeah, I call shenanigans.
除非汗湿的运动袜是藏物
And unless a sweaty gym sock is the artifact,
除此之外再没有
then there's nothing that--
或许就是那个
okay, there's that.
极有可能
Oh, yeah. You can score that a 9.8.
我要找教练谈谈奖牌的事
All right, I'm gonna go talk to the coach
你跟进整个队伍
about that medal and you follow up with the team.
等等 跟进
Wait. Follow up?
-就我自己 -对
- By myself? - Yeah.
跟他们谈谈
Talk to them.
调查他们
You know, investigate.
没问题 我来跟进
Sure. Yeah, I'll just follow up.
妈妈
Ahh, mom!
皮特
Pete!
你戴的是不是蒂莫·西利里的眼镜
Are those Timothy Leary's glasses?
马上摘下来 那不是玩具
Take them off right now. That's not a toy.
我很无聊 好吗
I'm bored, okay?
它们让一切有趣多了
They make things so much less boring.
听到我说啥了吗 马上摘了
Did you hear what I said? Take 'em off right now.
马上
Right now.
这条小鱼给你好不
Wouldn't you rather have a nice little fish?
够了 别闹了
Okay, stop it.
-把眼镜给我 -不
- Give me the glasses. - Don't!
从我的椅子上起来
Get up out of my chair.
幼稚
Child.
拜托 内勤工作太无聊了
Man, desk duty is lame.
我不是针对你 敏感先生
Oh, it's nothing personal, senor sensitivo.
不是因为你
No. Ow.
什么 怎么了
What? What? What is it?
没事 没什么大问题
It's nothing. It's no big deal.
可能是我的阑尾又长回来了
It's just probably my appendix growing back.
你的啥 咋了
Your who with the what now?
你没听错
Yeah, it's, uh...
它每年都长回来
Grows back every year.
这是在仓库待太久的
It's a side effect of spending too much time
副作用
in the warehouse.
不用担心
Nothing to worry about.
一切正常
It's all good.
我需要一位医生出诊
Yeah, I need a visit from the doctor.
对
Yeah.
看啥看
What?
你不是开玩笑吧
Are you serious?
摸摸金牌 就让他们烧起来了
Touching a gold medal caused them to burn up?
你脑子进水了吧
You got both paddles in the water?
你曾是冠军
You were a champion.
现在是教练
Now you're a coach.
我明白那种费尽心血
I know what it's like to do good work
却无人关注的感受
and no one notices.
胜利的队伍让你重回巅峰
A winning team puts you back on top.
你觉得我跟他们的死有关
You think I'm involved in their deaths?
你疯了
You're out of your mind.
就算我疯了 给我看看那金牌
If I'm crazy, show me the medal.
我什么也不会给你看
I'm not showing you anything.
塔蓬教练 你何时有空
Coach Tappon, we'd love for you to join us
我们想找你聊聊
whenever you're free.
没问题 杰夫 不好意思
Great, Jeff. I'm sorry.
稍等一会儿
Just give me a sec.
我随后就到
Be right with you.
你高兴了吧
Great.
这下我把队伍的赞助人给惹怒了
Now I'm pissing off the team's benefactors
你可以指控我攻击队员了
so you can accuse me of attacking my guys.
我只是想保护
I am just trying to protect--
你要是敢恐吓队员 我就把你轰出校园
If you scare my guys, I'll have you thrown off this campus.
加里 是吧
So, Gary, is it?
对 你...
Yeah. Um...
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
关于塔蓬教练
So Coach Tappon.
他有表现出太过求胜心切吗
Does he ever seem maybe too intent on winning?
"求胜心切"
"Too intent on winning"?
我都不懂这话是什么意思
I don't even know what that means.
我是说 他有否给你们施重压
I mean does he put you under a lot of, you know, pressure?
重压
Pressure?
你试过从压在身上那重200磅的
Have you ever tried getting out of a half nelson
怪物的单臂扼颈中逃脱吗
with a 200-pound monster's on top of you?
好的 刚你说到"怪物"
Okay, now when you say, "monster,"
我想你说的是彪形大汉
I'm gonna assume you mean a really big guy
而非一头真正的怪物 因为在我这行中
and not an actual monster, because in my line of work--
我的意思是有压力是好事
What I mean is pressure is good.
有压力才能赢
It makes you win.
好吧 那教练在乎你们的安危吗
Okay, yes, but does the coach care about your safety
还是只在乎输赢
or just winning?
他为了在比赛中争得名次
Would he risk a wrestler's life to, I don't know,
会不会拿摔跤手的生命来冒险
place in a match--
喂 你说的可是我的教练
Hey, this is my coach we're talking about.
我不允许你侮辱他
I'm not gonna let you rip on him.
不 别误会
Oh, no, no, no.
我无意侮辱他
No, I wouldn't deign to rip.
我只是在
I'm just...
观察 分♥析♥事实
observing, analyzing the facts,
推算可能性 询问
supposing a possible-- interrogating the--
-不是你想的那样 -你还好吧
- not that you-- - You okay?
你看来还很外行
You seem kind of new at this.
你是 那位女士的助手之类的吗
Are you, like, that other lady's assistant or something?
之类的
Or something.
要是有需要的话 我会再来找你
If I need anything, I'll circle back.
医生 谢谢你特地跑来
Thanks so much for coming, doctor.
感觉怎样
And how's that?
-痛吗 -不痛
- Does that hurt? - It's fine.
-不痛 -那这里呢
- No, no. - How about there?
也不痛
No.
这就是我们仓库的专属医生啊
So our own Warehouse doctor, huh?
对 皮特 手册上有写
Yes, Pete, it's in the manual,
第一百一十二章 F节 第三段
chapter 112, section F, paragraph 3.
好的 收到
Yeah, yeah.
我还没看到第一百一十二章
I haven't quite gotten to chapter 112 yet.
那你为何不现在下楼
Yeah, why don't you go downstairs
给我好好读去
and read it right now?
我还指望你读给我听呢 老爹
Well, I was hoping you'd read it to me, papa.
瓦内莎 让你见笑了
Vanessa, I'm really sorry about him.
为了我这小病让你大老远跑来
And I'm sorry you have to come all the way
南达科他州 真是抱歉
to South Dakota just for this.
哪里 你的阑尾炎一直是
Oh, well, your appendix is always
我的年度大事 阿迪
the highlight of my year, Artie.
那你平时不是无聊死了
What's the rest of your year like?
你有坚持按♥摩♥经穴吗
Have you been working on your meridians?
我的
My--
像这样轻按我说过的穴位
The acupuncture points I asked you to tap on like this.
对 我记得 啊
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表