剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
the telegraph.
你这都是幻觉
I think you're hallucinating.
沃尔达已经把你给洗♥脑♥了
Valda's filled your head with lies.
但是我要解决这一切
But I'm about to fix all that.
这样你们 琳娜 阿迪 克劳迪娅
So you, and Leena, Artie, Claudia,
你们就可以安全了
you guys will all be safe.
皮特 不要
Pete, no, okay?
不管你打算做什么 别去
Don't do whatever it is you're about to do.
好吗
Okay?
你可能会觉得有点奇怪
You might feel something strange.
有感觉吗
Anything?
-我在听着呢 皮特 -沃尔达
- I've been listening, Peter. - Valda?
皮特 你听到我说的话了吗
Pete, did you hear what I just said?
麦卡在哪
Where's Myka?
你现在可是让大家陷入险境了
Now you've compromised the others.
你知道我要做什么吗
Do you realize what I'll have to do?
沃尔达 我同意拿弗雷德里克夫人来换马龙
Valda, I'll trade you Malone for Mrs. Frederic.
我不知道该怎么找你
I don't know how to reach you.
到坎伯的回收厂来找我
You meet me at the Kemper recycling yard.
根本没用
There's no effect.
他仍然陷在幻觉里
He's still inside of whatever's going on.
至少我们现在知道他要去哪了
At least now we know where he's going.
而且我觉得我知道
And I think I have just the thing
如何让皮特复原了
to restore Pete's neural rhythm.
拉蒂默探员
Agent Lattimer!
我知道你有话要跟我说
I understand you want to speak with me.
看在上帝的份上
What in God's name--
闭嘴
shut up.
我这辈子都不想
I've heard enough of your voice
再听到你的声音了
to last a lifetime.
我不知道这是怎么回事 拉蒂默探员
I don't know what this is all about, Agent Lattimer,
不过你让我刮目相看了
but you have my attention.
好吧
All right?
你还认得这个吗
You recognize this?
你在追踪的藏品
It appears to be the artifact that you were after.
手杖
The walking stick.
"你在追踪的
"It appears to be the--
藏品"
the artifact you're after."
闭嘴!
Shut up!
现在只有我俩 沃尔达
We're all alone out here, Valda.
别兜圈子了
Quit playing the game.
我手上有手杖 有马龙
I got the stick, I got Malone,
还有你
and I got you.
你拿弗雷德里克夫人怎么样了
Now what did you do with Mrs. Frederic?
弗雷德里克夫人
Mrs. Frederic?
听着 我是来帮你的
Look, I want to help you.
可你这样不会
But none of this can be--
哦 是啊是啊
oh, yeah, yeah.
是啊是啊
Yeah, yeah!
麦卡打电♥话♥联♥系♥我
Myka tried that line on me.
她可真是个好战士
She was a good little soldier.
她照你的命令告诉我
She fed me your garbage about a telegraph
是那个电报机让我产生了幻觉
that's making me see things.
电报机
Telegraph?
时间不多了 本尼迪克特
Time is running out, Benedict.
电报机
Telegraph.
你记得什么
What do you remember?
有什么特别之处吗
Is there anything unusual about it?
想想
Think!
别想把我搞糊涂
Just stop trying to confuse me!
我没想把你搞糊涂
I'm not confusing you.
你看得很清楚
You're seeing clearly.
试着想起来
Try to remember.
我叫你闭嘴
I said shut up!
皮特
Pete!
百玲探员
Agent Bering.
小心
Be careful.
麦卡
Myka!
这听起来会很怪
Look, this is gonna sound kinda freaky,
可是...你们真的在这儿吗
but... are you guys really here?
因为沃尔达介入了我的思想
'Cause Valda's been messing with my head,
我不知道什么是真实的了
and I don't know what's real anymore.
我们真的在这儿
Yeah, we're really here.
好吗 皮特
Okey? Pete.
我们会帮你恢复正常
And we're gonna help you get outta this.
他们在这儿 皮特
Oh, they're here, Peter.
就快准备好了
Almost ready.
你真以为我会只身前来吗
You really think I'd come here without backup?
麦卡 你和阿迪
Myka, you and Artie,
你们快离开这儿
you gotta get outta here.
他在这儿埋伏了狙击手
He's got-- he's got snipers all over the place.
弗雷德里克夫人在哪儿
Where is Mrs. Frederic?
-阿迪 -尼尔森探员
- Artie. - Agent Nielsen!
我知道事态紧急
I am aware of the urgency.
我有能重置他神经节律的东西
I've got something that'll reset his neural rhythm--
原始录音室版"你好吗"的母带
the original studio master of Oye Como Va.
死亡之乐 皮特
Music to die by, hey, Peter?
别放了
Just stop it!
别放了
You stop!
听我说 皮特
Okay, listen to me, Pete.
你不能再那样了 好吗
I really need you to not do that again, okay?
讽刺的是麦卡要为了我杀死你
The irony is Myka's gonna kill you for me.
她要保护董事
She has to protect the Regent.
然后我要杀死他们
And then I'll kill them
趁你尸骨未寒
before your body's even cold.
音乐无法进入他的大脑
This music is just not getting through.
他还在听命于电报
He's still listening to that telegraph.
麦卡 他想把我们赶尽杀绝
Myka, he wants to kill us all.
你和阿迪快离开这儿
You and Artie just get outta here!
尼尔森探员
Agent Nielson!
我在处理
Yeah, I'm-- I'm working on it.
你退后 听到了吗
You back off! You hear me?
退后 要不我就毙了他
You back off or I'll kill him!
我找到东西能...
I've got to find something that can--
找到了
I've got it.
皮特 我要过去了
Okay, Pete, I'm gonna come over there,
把枪给我好吗
and you're gonna give me your gun, okay?
来了 皮特
Here it comes, Peter.
停下
Stop!
皮特
Pete?
皮特
Pete?
皮特
Pete?
我想结合视觉与听觉刺♥激♥
I hope the aural and visual combination
让他回归了现实
shocked him back to reality
并且没让他...
and didn't turn him into a...
我已经睁开眼睛了 阿迪
My eye's already open, Artie.
你还好吗
Hey, are you okay?
不知道
I have no freakin' idea.
随机应变得不错 尼尔森探员
Well improvised, Agent Nielsen.
我热衷于体验派表演法
Yes, there is a madness to the method.
尼尔森探员
Agent Nielsen.
怎么了
Yes?
哦 好的
Oh. Yeah, of course.
怎么回事
What happened?
说来话长
It's a long story.
你来是来杀我的吗
Are you here to kill me?
如果我要杀你 那你已经死了
If I was, you'd already be dead,
而我则在去吃饭的路上了
and I'd be halfway to dinner.
可我向一个董事开了枪
Yeah, you know, it's just 'cause I shot at a Regent.
尽管不情愿 但沃尔达先生
Mr. Valda, though unhappy,
清楚形势
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表