剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
孩子 没关系
Oh, honey, it's all right.
我比较喜欢她的"攻略"
I like her "The way" better.
你没事吧 兄弟
You okay, bro?
别
Don't.
不行 要是错了的话
No, if this is wrong...
这是神经系统顾问
It's a neural assessor.
你爱她吗
Do you love her?
好的
Oh! Okay. Okay.
跟这里的标志一样
match the markings right here,
但这跟我们等下要遇到的挑战
But that's nothing compared to the challenges
当时是那么的真实
It was so real.
我的最爱
My favorite.
真壮观啊
Magnificent.
那些古代档案
The ancient archives.
二号♥仓库醒来之后
When Warehouse 2 woke up,
-皮特 -等等
- Pete? - Wait.
对了
Oh, yes.
他们肯定需要一大笔经费
That had to cost a chunk of change.
赶紧回来一趟
Return with your team immediately.
快点
Hurry!
天哪
Ooh, ooh, God!
也没时间转移藏物
and transfer the artifacts,
我一直都这么好
I'm always nice.
肯定是多的那半啊 不然
The bigger half, of course, 'cause otherwise--
然后追踪受影响的那部分
and track the degree to which I'll being affected.
我现在可以走了吗
Can I go now?
不好意思这么晚打来电♥话♥
I'm sorry to call so late there,
因为我在厨房♥只找到一根
'cause I could only find one in the kitchen,
现在知道了吧
Uhh! See?
真不可思议啊
That's incredible.
那个出口标志 以前没有
That exit sign, it's new.
相信我们可以解开它
I'm sure we can figure it out.
但是我真的不想这么做
Doesn't mean I have to like it.
她才八岁 能告诉谁啊
She's eight. Who's she gonna tell?
这些是夜空中的星星 那是北斗七星
Those are stars look, there's the Big Dipper!
我觉得我找到攻略了
I think I know the way.
他上周给我发过邮件
He e-mailed me from there last week.
等下 我终于收到信♥号♥♥了
Hold up, I finally got a signal.
她在说"必有一死"
She's saying, "One must die."
回到有人烟的地方感觉真好 对吧
and back amongst the living, huh?
唯一遗留下来的东西
the burial of Warehouse 2.
我和姑娘们只是在
Me and the ladies were just, uh...
是谁通过了智力测试
Who solved the test of the mind?
真的是你吗
Is that really you?
-考尔德医生 -有事吗
- Dr. Calder. - Yeah?
埃及 亚历山大港
在二号♥仓库的神话里
In Warehouse 2 mythology,
我知道 见到你真好
Oh, I know, I know. It's good to see you, too.
不 这是幻觉
No, this isn't real.
变成干尸的那些人
You know, those guys who were mummy-tized,
说不定又是个智力测试
Maybe it's like the mind test.
你们说得好像仓库复活了
You guys talk about it like it's alive.
《一是最孤单的数字》[歌♥曲名]
"Is the loneliest number"?
冷静点 我只是给我妹妹发张照片
Chill out, I'm just texting a pic back to my sister.
这不可能 对吧
It can't be, can it?
他可真帅呀
Oh, he's very handsome, isn't he?
这就是你为我做的早餐
That's what you made me for breakfast?
这是二号♥仓库被烧毁后
One of the only things to survive
我的小心肝
My little baby.
阿迪 那东西是做什么的
Artie, what's that doing there?
这就是"人体拼图"了
This is the body puzzle.
我找到你了 亲爱的
I've got you, love.
谢谢老爸
Thank you, dad.
快嘛 过来
Come on. Come over here.
总有一天你会蓄势待发的
that you will be ready.
你就是那个人
You're the one.
但是我希望你能明白
I just want you to know, though,
它可以监控我的脑电波
It will monitor my brain waves
克劳迪娅 等不及了
Claudia, we can't wait.
他们可没打算去死
Well, they didn't plan on dying.
这下糟了
That's not good.
被完全覆盖之前把事情搞定
scooches over to this doodad?
又有什么我不知道的
Don't make me ask.
两个网络 一个服务器
Two networks, one server.
《一千零一夜》里有多少女人
How many girls are there in a harem?
不 我的意思是 就是你
No. I mean, it's you.
自从得知埃及的异常事件起
Well, something's been eating at me
那些小孩就发现了
Somehow those kids did.
也不会微笑待人
and certainly not with a smile.
好的 可我要怎么
Okay, but what do I tell...
克劳迪娅 这话是什么意思
Claudia, can you find out what that means?
天哪
God! God!
最后导致他们脱水而死
And that's what caused them later them to desiccate.
您的留言时限已到 再见
Your time is up. Good-bye.
三个
Uh...Three.
海伦娜 你没事吧
Helena, are you all right?
我不是有意表现得跟个小毛孩似的
I didn't mean to come off like a brat back there.
意淫出来的英国考古学家的
fashionable British archaeologists
我猜人最大的痛苦
I imagine losing a child
皮特
Pete?
然后 我觉得同居
and, um...and I think that...
我觉得爱啊
I-I think so.
你看住这个读出器
Just keep an eye on the readout,
还有一个问题
There is another difficulty.
不该让别人知道我们在这里
Yeah, well, no one's supposed to know that we're here.
那是什么 她在说什么
What is that? What's she saying?
可我还没准备好
I'm really not ready for that.
我不会让你离开了
And I'll never let you go.
那他没说过要去埃及吗
So he didn't say anything about going to Egypt?
"必有一死"
"One must die."
我的情人中有很多男人
Many of my lovers were men.
水瓶座是关键
The water bearer holds the key.
会到那里面去做学术研究
just stumbled into it for a school project.
也许他们
Maybe they...
要么就写着"来抢我啊"
That or "Mug me," one of the two.
我要去参加一个
but I'm about to go into a...
只是因为你点了儿童菜谱里的菜
Only because you order off the children's menu.
我真的忍♥不住要问了
I'm this close to asking.
"本来有四个人"
"Where once there were four...
《13号♥仓库》 第二季 第十一集
Warehouse 13 S02E11
麦卡 我知道了
Myka, I know it.
这里是控制中心 那么开关应该就在这
Well, this is the control center.
那些孩子还没有去过里面
The kids never made it past the entrance.
真实性质
to one person.
他想让所有人员
You know, he likes to have all his Agents
你发现我的个人小调查啦
Ah. You found my little project.
可不是一个档次的
that await us within.
有什么变化及时通知我
let me know if there are any changes.
考尔德医生 瓦内莎
Dr. Cal... Oh, Vanessa.
我不会给你们机会的
I won't give you the choice.
什么 不可能 闭
What? No! Shut...
你现在该知道了 拉蒂默探员
Surely you know by now, Agent Lattimer,
好的 来了
Okay, come on.
是什么 密♥码♥吗
So what is that, a code?
不要 麦卡 等等
No, no, Myka, Myka, Myka! Wait!
什么意思
What does that mean?
我到下面仓库去看看
I should probably go down to the Warehouse
用我的法恩斯沃思 跟他们联♥系♥一下
Use my Farnsworth, try to get a hold of them.
-这不是竞赛 -没错 你说得对
- It's not a contest. - You're right. You're right.
是我 我就在这里
It's me, right here.
约翰不可能在埃及
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表