剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
这么说你们俩是老相识了
So you guys have known each other for a really long time.
高中认识的
High school.
我们一无所有的时候多开心
Yeah. God, we were so happy when we had nothing.
可是后来 他越是成功
And then, the more successful he became,
在工作上倾注的就越多
the more that that was the only thing that mattered.
真怀念叫他莱瑞面条的时候啊
Larry Noodle. I miss him.
那时他很贴心
He was sweet.
不行 没门 想都别想
No! Oh, no! Forget it!
不行就是不行 借过
No, no, no! Excuse me.
-阿迪他老爹 -看得出来
- Artie's father. - I can see it.
你得跟我走 他可是你儿子
You have to come with me! He's your son!
那小子已经好多年没和我联♥系♥了
My son! He disappeared! For years!
这算哪门子儿子
Who does that?
见怪不怪嘛
Eh, it happens more often than you think.
-你算哪根葱 -他不得不改名换姓
- Who the hell are you? - He had to change his name!
只为保护你 你知道吗
Do you know he did that to protect you?
是吗 保护我什么
Yeah? From what?
算了吧 我才懒得听
Oh, never mind, I don't wanna know!
他会向你解释的
He'll explain it to you.
该打破你们之间的僵局了
There's your ice-breaker!
打破僵局 我宁愿打破他的脑袋
My ice-breaker? How about I break his neck, huh?
他不是想让我以为他死了吗 我买♥♥帐
He wanted me to believe he's dead, so he's dead!
还没 但快了
Not yet, but soon!
他快死了
He's dying.
没错 阿迪是快死了
That's right. Artie's dying.
我来就是想求你去见他最后一面
I came here to beg you to see him, to say good-bye.
见你儿子 最后一面
To your son. Who's dying.
克劳迪娅 你确定要告诉他吗
Claudia, you sure you should be telling him that?
阿迪的父亲理应知道事实
Artie's dad deserves the truth.
没错 他理应知情
Yeah, I agree. He does.
但是阿迪会生气的
But Artie might be a little angry--
别全都告诉他就行嘛
If I tell him everything?
-还有别的隐情吗 -是的
- You mean there's more? - Oh, yes.
阿迪实在没脸给你打电♥话♥了
That artie's too ashamed to call you himself.
他到死都背着愧疚感
That he's gonna take that guilt to his grave.
-但是 他 -入土也难安啊
- Yeah, but--but he's-- - After he dies.
那好吧 你们在这里等我一会
All right. All right, you wait here.
我随你们去
And I'll come with you.
-你死定了 -管他的
- You are going to hell. - I know!
凯莉说你肯定躲在这儿
Kallie said you'd be out here.
你一点也闲不住 是吧
You just can't help yourself, can you?
不好意思 但是我还有几个
I'm sorry, but I have contracts
合约要在今天搞定
that I have to close today,
要不然整个业务就泡汤了
or else the whole deal falls through.
我不了解特工的工作
I don't know about secret agents,
我可不能随意把工作丢到一边
but I can't just drop everything if I feel like it.
少来跟我来这套
Oh, no, I can relate.
我就是来拯救你这种负心汉的生活的
I'm stuck here trying to save your ungrateful butt.
你以为我是为自己吗
You think I worked this hard for myself?
我想让她拥有我所未有的东西 都是为了她
I want her to have what I didn't have. This is all for her.
全靠我 凯莉她们才能衣食无忧
This is so Kallie gets everything she wants.
我知道
Right.
天呐 怎么又来了
Oh, God, no. Please, not again!
我给了你够多机会了 莱瑞
I'm giving you every chance, Larry!
你还是不肯改过自新
Every chance to make things right!
好吧
Okay, look,
我才不鸟你是什么东西 要是你
I don't know who the hell you think you are but--
我的天
Oh, my!
这是怎么回事
What is happening here?
在屋里看好凯莉
Check on Kallie and stay inside.
我的天
Oh, my God.
经常这样吗
That happen a lot?
要是你今晚还这样的话
Change your ways by midnight,
我就把你变成圣诞的过去之灵
or I'll turn you into the Ghost of Christmas Past!
好吧 我现在彻底吓傻了
Okay, I'm officially scared now.
你们能 我的手刚才怎么了
Can you just please--what was the thing with my hand?
皮特 他不是圣诞老人
Pete, this isn't Santa.
-是你 -我
- It's you. - Me?
滴答 莱瑞傻面 滴答
Tick-tock, Larry Noodle! Tick-tock!
莱瑞傻面将会在今晚消失
Larry Noodle disappears tonight!
所有的门窗和排气孔都给封住了
All doors, vents, and windows sealed.
什么魔尘都进不来了
No fairy-dust getting in.
你觉得这样能把他挡在门外吗
You think this'll keep him out?
你是在问圣诞老人是怎么干活的吗
You're asking me how Santa Claus works?
我搞错了 阿迪 这不是圣诞老人
Hey, I was wrong, Artie. This isn't Santa Claus.
圣诞老人是不错 可这是 莱瑞老人
Santa's nice. This is...Larry Claus.
难怪你的底细他都知道
No wonder he knows everything about you.
他就是你自己
He is you.
这又意味着什么
What does that even mean?
阿迪 上次他一出现出现
Artie, the last time he appeared,
咱们的受害人就逐渐消失 不过就一小会
our guy faded, but just for a second.
-确实很棘手 -你这么认为
- That's not good. - Oh, you think?
二重身出现 然后真身开始消失
A duplicate shows up and the original starts to fade?
我觉得你们碰到了
It sounds to me like you're dealing
类似身份转换的事件
with some kind of identity transference.
并且到最后 受害人也许会
And eventually, your guy might just--
会怎么 完全消失
What? Disappear completely?
好了 别说了 行不
Okay, please slow down, okay?
告诉我你们到底是干什么的
Just who the hell are you people, huh?
我们就是专门处理这类事情的人
We're people who deal with this sort of thing.
那这到底是怎么回事
And what sort of thing is this?
听着 莱瑞傻面 你要么相信我们
Look, Larry Noodle, you either start to trust us,
要么就等着圣诞夜消失吧 到时别抱怨
or Christmas Eve comes and goes, and you go with it.
好吧 听着 听着
All right, listen, listen.
午夜后让他待在密封的地方
Just keep him sealed up till after midnight.
知道了 靠
Got it. Kirk out.
你去哪了
Oh! Where have you been?
你想我了
Oh. You missed me!
-只是担心你 -一样的啦
- I was worried. - Same thing.
不一样 你有一大堆活要干呢
No, it's not. There'd be paperwork.
-有个惊喜给你 -我就知道
- I have a surprise for you. - Oh, I knew it!
难道你和你的那些怪点子
Why can't you and your Christmas Gremlins
就不能让我清静一会
leave me alone?
别闹了
Come on!
爸爸
Dad?
还以为你会瘦点
I thought you'd be thinner.
你能 稍等片刻吗
Would you, um, give us a minute?
没关系 都等了30年 这几分钟算什么
Well, it's been 30 years. What's another minute?
你捏疼我了
Ow! You're pinching! Ow!
你都做了些什么 谁允许你这么做了
What have you done? And what gives you the right?
我以为你想见他
I thought you wanted to see him.
你都为他写了那首歌♥
You wrote him that song.
什么歌♥ 那首小夜曲
Song--noct-- the piano nocturne?
我自己会抽时间找他的
I would have contacted him in my own time!
你都这么老了 更何况他
He's even older than you are.
你觉得还剩下多少时间可以给你
How much time you think you have?
你知道你都做了什么吗
You know what you're gonna do--
马上给我解决这件事
You're gonna undo whatever it is you did.
-阿迪 他快死了 -我的老天爷
- Artie, he's dying. - Holy Mother of God.
约书亚也知道
Joshua knows too.
他快死了 他只是想在死前挽救一些事情
He's--he's dying, and he wants to make things right.
背着这份弃子的愧疚感
He doesn't wanna take this guilt to his grave,
入土也难安啊
that he pushed you away.
进去和他聊聊
Go in there and talk to him.
爸爸
Dad?
见到你真好
It's--it's good to see you.
我们 把钢琴带来了
We--we brought "Glucky."
我看到了 谢谢
I-I see. Thank--thanks.
过来 你这个小捣蛋
Heh. You little pisher.
加州式圣诞
California Christmas. Yech.
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表