剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
What did you think was gonna happen
被一台发疯的电脑毁了
to some pissed off atari.
"小橙" 是吗
"Orangey"? Really?
我要迟到了
I'm late.
那这个是什么
What about this thing?
我猜他的数据是真实的
I guess he's got your number.
跟我来吧 老兄
Come on, buddy.
我叫道格拉斯 道格拉斯·法戈
Uh, Douglas. Douglas Fargo.
行啊
Yeah.
我已经找出了最近这些
I have determined the source
猎鹰斯科特协议是什么
What's Falcon Scott Protocol?
你觉得你每三分钟说一次
You think by saying that every three minutes
灾难性事件的源头
Of the recent catastrophic event.
我们是特勤局的
Because we're Secret Service.
除了人体之外的能量吗
anything other than human energy?
这是我们唯一的机会
All right, well, it's our only shot.
这些鬼东西又是干嘛的
What the hell are these things gonna do?
把他带回来 让他把这玩意关掉
Bring him back here so he can turn this thing off.
但是 你老板不同意
but your boss vetoed it.
[新协议初始化]
[Initializing New Protocols]
韦特海默 韦特海默
Wertheimer? Wertheimer.
那个人工智能
The A.I.
而是在电脑里结合
Inside the computer.
-要密♥码♥ -破解它
- There's a pass code. - Crack it!
是六个数字或字母
It's six digits or letters.
这个叫玛拉
Ah, it's a M.A.R.A.
在等待我进入长眠的
You know, while we're waiting for me
千万不要爆♥炸♥啊
Please don't blow up.
他是20年代的完形心理学家
He was the gestalt guy in the '20s.
哈哈 变黏了
Haha! Sticky!
好了 雨果
All right, okay, Hugo.
好的
Okay.
你休想摧毁我的系统
I will not have you gutting my system.
资料里有什么有用的东西吗
About our Lawrence Welk back there?
它是在看我吗
Is this thing looking at me?
想把逼人发疯
Used to drive everybody nuts.
[布灵奇是一只眼睛的高级机器人]
吐网 喷火 我也不确定
Nets, fire, I don't know.
[开始传输]
Start Transfer
到底怎么回事
What the hell is this?
这是所有最新的补丁和升级程序
All the most recent patches and upgrades.
我太兴奋 都不能专心接吻了
My lips can't focus. I'm too excited.
阿迪 阿迪 你听我说
Artie, Artie, Artie, Artie. Artie?
你怎么不提醒我有自动防故障这个装置
You didn't think to mention there was a Fail-safe?
有谁不崩溃
What could go wrong?
没有什么灾难性故障啊
There is no catastrophic failure.
阿迪 我们找到了米勒
Artie, look, we found Miller, okay,
您可以回家睡觉啦
So you can skedaddle.
回到仓库里...
with the real Hugo...
我错过的技术成果了
achievements I've missed.
好了 就现在
All right, now.
事情该步回正轨了
Time to set things right.
我有乳糖不耐症
I'm lactose intolerant.
"做你自己"是什么鬼建议
What kind of advice is "Be yourself"?
和中和剂泵也难以幸免
into the neutralizer pump.
不行了 我受不了了
I can--I can't do this.
关于交往 我完全是新手
I'm new to the whole dating meme.
我在税务局工作 我总不能说
I work in a tax Warehouse, so it's not like
我可没你们想的那么好骗
Not as stupid as you thought,huh?
你觉得还会怎么样
with the can of soda pop?
我还以为他的恶作剧
I thought his practical jokes would do more
封存 它肯定干过不少坏事
and tagged, it's got an evil streak.
我小时候也有个这样的东西
I used to have one of these when I was a kid.
我也会有
will probably happen to me too.
我们找到了所有关于雨果·米勒的资料
We got everything on Hugo Miller.
更像个"电脑停尸房♥"
More like a computer morgue.
你会爱上尤利卡
You will love Eureka.
我不会为这玩意送他一辆自行车的
I'm not paying a bicycle for that.
阿迪 慢点说
Okay, Artie, slow down.
我想法恩斯沃思坏掉了
I think the farnsworth is broken.
退休了还是...
Retired or...
没关系 伙计们 我知道了
No, it's okay, guys. I got it.
现在已经不由你做主了 不是吗
Well, it wasn't exactly your decision now, was it?
还是让我来看看吧
Let me work a little Claudiosity.
这人造的电脑
What? The guy built a computer
他就在这里
He is...he is here.
要是这么做 你知道你会把真正的
If you do this, you know you'll be killing
旋转
The spinning.
你把他的手铐摘了
You took off his cuffs?
哇啦 哇啦 哇啦
Babble, babble, babble.
我们有麻烦了
We have a problem.
好吧 我先进去
All right, I'll go.
反正我们本来就在安装新电脑啊
We were installing a new computer anyway.
这个我说了算
I will be the judge of that.
而且无法解释为什么会这样
And there's no explanation why.
我去给阿迪打个电♥话♥看看那边情况怎么样
I'm gonna call Artie and see what's up.
我脑里想的全是托德
I was totally thinking of Todd.
让我们没有选择的余地
has left us no option.
他不在医院里
He's not on hospital grounds.
-阿迪在这里 -是的 他在这里
- Artie's here. - Yes, yes.
你已经上了全境通告了
I saw you on the APB.
电脑却能永恒
Computers are forever.
在传输完成之前
Until the procedure is complete,
站在这的可是个大活人
There's a person in there.
你迷啥 我就跟你迷啥
Hey, I'm pumped if you're pumped.
那只猫叫什么名字 小肥 小猫 小橙
What was the name of the cat? Fatty, Catty , Orangey.
真是抱歉先前跟你断了联♥系♥
I'm so sorry we got cut off earlier.
-怎么了 -噢 没什么啦
- Why? - Oh, yeah, no particular reason.
发射可恶的激光呢 老兄
freaking laser beams at us,man!
是的 雨果 没错
Yes, Hugo. Exactly.
温度的下降很快会阻止
The dropping temperatures will soon preclude
我叫法戈 而且这不是我的错
Fargo. And it is not my fault.
我想让你去检查那里
I want you to go over there.
自动防故障装置不是在这里激活的
It's not coming from this office.
我们还是朋友 对吧
We're still cool, right?
你根本不了解我
You don't know anything about me.
是米勒探员
It's agent Miller.
-你能查看我的全球动力局资料 -不是 不是
- You can access my G.D. File? - No, no, no.
不是 这是本·富兰克林发明的
No, it belonged to Ben Franklin.
太棒了 还有柠檬口味的
Awesome. Lemon launch.
很好 不好找吧
Excellent. Is it hard to find?
那谁是托德
So who's Todd?
双手举过头顶
Hands above your heads.
雨果一号♥刚被启动的时候
That's exactly what happened when Hugo one
我们去买♥♥些冰激凌
Let's go get some ice cream.
我要把他的心挖出来
I'll tear his heart out.
至少他很有礼貌
At least he is polite.
管理手段真是差劲
Management skills are subpar.
一切都被电脑控制了
The computers have taken over.
我射得更准 应该让我来
Well, I'm a better shot, so I should take it.
关闭系统之前想不到这种事呢
before you shut down a system?
为什么老是问关于我过去的问题
Why all the questions about my past?
你只有通关自♥由♥的蓝色级别
You've only got blue level clearance.
我的分♥析♥已经完成了
I have completed my analysis.
交出口令
to give us the code.
但是我看了雨果的医疗记录
But I read through Hugo's medical file
不要逼我开枪 无赖
Don't push me, cowboy!
它发光原理是什么
Um, what makes it glow?
雨果 我们真的需要你的帮助
Hugo, we really need your help.
阿迪 我们不能让一位老特工被
Artie, we're not gonna feed a former agent
伙计们 他快顶不住了
Guys, we're losing him!
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表