剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
it's clear what you used to.
不过我对昨晚的事更感兴趣
I'm more interested in what happened here last night.
昨晚啥事也没有
Nothing.
我只是追丢了他
I just lost him.
你俩从雷克湖警局出来了
You two out of the clutches of the Lakefield Police Department?
对 多亏有皮特的老相好相助
Yes, thanks to Pete's old girlfriend.
我可不想探究当中缘由
Yeah, I probably don't want to know what that means,
不过 让你们进警局只是前戏
but consider that the frying pan.
马上回来 这里有大刑伺候
Now get back here and brace yourselves for the fire.
回来了
Hey.
什么大刑伺候
So what's this about a fire?
百玲探员 拉蒂默探员
Agents Bering and Lattimer,
又弄丢藏物 空手而回了
back from losing another artifact.
又一次牵涉当地警方
Once again involving local police
以及非特勤局人员
and unauthorized members of the Secret Service.
-我们可没弄丢藏物 -别说了
- We didn't lose an artifact. - No, no, no, no.
-你是何方神圣 -麦卡 你们听着
- I don't know who you are-- - Myka, Myka--guys.
这位是本尼迪克特·沃尔达
This is Benedict Valda.
他是董事之一
He's one of the Regents.
咱们的董事 仓库的董事
Our Regents? The Regents?
皮特 还能是南达科他州大学董事会吗
No, Pete, the South Dakota college board of Regents.
当然是仓库的董事
Yes, the Regents.
这可很少见吧
That's unusual, right?
仓库董事之一亲临拜访
An in-person visit from a Regent?
我初上岗的头三十年里确实罕见
Was unusual for the first 30 years that I worked here,
但最近 我们的工作能力备受质疑
but lately, I guess we just can't be trusted to do our jobs.
沃尔达先生单靠快递就能搞定一切
Mr. Valda could have done all this by courier,
而无需千里迢迢召回我的探员
not brought my agents back from the field.
尼尔森探员 解说到此为止
That's quite enough, Agent Nielsen.
我把他们召回来
I brought these agents back
全因他们屡次失手
due to their repeated inability
使组织屡遭无谓的调查
to protect this organization from unwanted scrutiny.
董事会决定以后要事必躬亲
The Regents have decided to become more hands-on.
把话说白了 就是我将会成为
Moving forward, you can expect me to be--
仓库又一积尘的摆设吗
all up in our dust traps?
你 尤其是你 多诺万小姐
You, in particular, Miss Donovan,
你也自身难保
should consider yourself on notice.
关于你在这个团队里的存在价值
Your inclusion in this group at all
董事们看法不一
is a matter of lively debate.
别浪费时间讨论我
Don't waste any time on me.
-我只是个技术支持工 -克劳迪娅
- I'm just tech support. - Claudia.
诚如你所言
Yes, you are.
我来
I got this.
记住我说过的话
Remember what I said.
-我能读取它 -我来处理
- I can input that. - I'll handle it.
你俩回伊利诺斯州去
I want you two back in Illinois.
找回拐杖
Find that stick.
-阿迪 -阿迪
- Artie? - Artie?
怎么回事 为啥不能让我看
What's going on? Why can't I see that?
里面的内容与我有关吗
Is there something about me on there?
难以置信 一名董事亲临仓库
I cannot believe a Regent was just here
还对我们冷嘲热讽
and he's pissed at us.
这也许都怪你
This is probably your fault.
真没想到我会赶着去
I never thought I'd be in a rush to get back
伊利诺斯州的雷克湖那种破地方
to Lakefield, Illinois.
皮特 你不来吗
Pete, you coming?
来
Uh, yeah.
但我得先办件事
I got a thing first.
我也可以有私事吧
I'm allowed to have a thing.
好吧
Okay.
但现在处理私事可有点怪
You know, it's a strange time to have a thing.
这个秘密行动到底怎么回事
So what's with all the cloak and dagger?
我可不擅长对团队有所隐瞒
Keeping secrets from my team really isn't my thing.
上车
Get in.
部分董事留意到一个规律
Some of the Regents are concerned about a pattern.
藏物都被用于非法牟利
Artifacts being used for criminal gain.
比如说马龙在利用手杖
Like Malone and the walking stick.
但这不足为奇
But that's not so unusual.
但如果是有人内部协助 那就另当别论了
It is if it's someone on the inside.
我们有充足理由相信仓库有内鬼
We have every reason to believe that there's a breach,
极有可能身居高职
possibly at a high level.
我们需要你帮忙揪出内鬼
We need your help in finding out who.
既然是董事会让我撤查此案
So if the Regents asked me to throw the case,
那为何沃尔达会为此责难我
why was Valda tearing me a new one?
那场会面早已安排好
That visit was planned some time ago.
任何变动都可能打草惊蛇
Any changes might have alerted our culprit.
这 先等等
Look, okay, wait.
你们该不会认为内鬼是阿迪或麦卡吧
You can't be thinking that the breach is Artie or Myka.
你忘记近来的事件了吗
Have you forgotten recent events?
你不怀疑有人暗中泄密吗
Could you doubt that anyone could be compromised?
好吧 那为什么相信我
Okay, so then why trust me?
因为对团队有所隐瞒
Because keeping secrets from your team
非你所长
really isn't your thing,
所以你的嫌疑最小
which makes you the least likely suspect.
我选错人了吗
Have I chosen poorly?
没有 长官
No, ma'am.
若我们的预感没错
If our hunch is correct,
马龙的同伙会迫不及待联♥系♥他
Malone's supplier will try to approach him
好拿回自己的分成
for his cut of the take.
你只管照常工作
Go to work as usual.
密切关注马龙
Keep your eye on Malone.
若你需要联♥系♥我
If you need to contact me,
就打碎最后一面玻璃
you break the window at the end.
这是你我之间的秘密
This is strictly between you and me.
明白吗
Understood?
很好
Good.
那个...
Hey, uh...
我们现在算是朋友吗
So are we, like, friends now?
当我没问 再会
Right. See ya.
阿迪 你有什么瞒着我
What are you hiding from me, Artie?
华而不实的新安全措施 领教了
Schmancy new security measures. I am impressed.
但别忘了我们有临时文件夹
But did we remember all temp copies,
镜像驱动和影像备份
mirror drives, and image backups?
silly rabbit来自一则广♥告♥rabbit
因在某动画里用wabbit代替而得到广泛流传
不堪一击
Silly "Wabbit."
易如反掌
Too easy.
[探员档案检索]
[Agent Dossier Retrieval]
[试用人员:克劳迪娅·多诺万]
[Probationary Associate:Claudia Donovan]
多诺万的意外事件
"Donovan contingencies"?
赞 我成了陆德伦的小说主角了
Cool. I'm the star of a Ludlum novel.
Robert Ludlum是电影《谍影重重》的原著作者
本档案需密♥码♥方能查看
瞧啊 还加密了
Look, it's encrypted.
太给面子了
That's so cute.
[伊利诺斯州 雷克湖]
[Lakefield, Illinois]
你觉得是警♥察♥来搜过了
So you think the cops already tossed it?
不 更像是马龙卷衣走人了
No, this looks like Malone grabbed some clothes and ran.
断电了
Power's off.
你这是想把电...
Are you trying to, you know, pump the electricity
推到电灯上还是
up to the light or--
不是
No.
吓死我了 麦卡
Geez, God, Myka.
楼下有什么动静吗
Well, is there something down there?
没有 没事
No. It's nothing.
我去搜一下他的垃圾桶
I'm gonna go check his trash.
你继续在这搜查
You keep poking around here.
好吗
Okay. All right?
行 没问题
Yeah, okay.
[贩酒店]
[Liquor store]
[折扣店]
[Corner Discount]
是沃尔达
Valda.
皮特
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表