剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
But I would like to see Jack again.
-这儿怎么样 -可以
- Uh...How 'bout right here? - Okay.
想起来了 世界末日博士
Oh, right. Dr. Doomsday-a-gogo.
我还是自己搞定这事
I'll just handle this one on my own.
阿迪 你要干什么
Artie... What are you doing?
管家索菲让她在床上躺着
Sophie, the housekeeper, had her stay in bed.
就因为我支持海伦娜加入仓库
because I supported Helena joining the Warehouse.
-我好啊 -真不敢相信
- Hi, me. - I can't believe this...
所以 它不是时光机器
Okay, so... It's not a time machine.
很靓丽脱俗吧
She's stunning, right?
你没事吧
Are you all right?
那家伙就要去杀了她和他的妻子了
That guy is gonna kill her and his wife.
我们决定恢复H.G.威尔斯
H.G. Wells is to be fully reinstated
近期活动
-是不记得整整24小时的事吗 -不是
- Was it 24 hours exactly? - No.
-什么意思 -他们回不来了
- Which means what? - I can't bring them back.
不 没 紧张
No. Naw. Nervous?
那么 产生蝴蝶效应怎么办
Um...Well, what about the butterfly effect?
查理 再给我们一天时间吧
Look, Charlie, all we need is one more day.
-没必要 -咱别再闹别扭了
- It's not necessary. - Let's not make a fuss.
不能再吸胶毒了 姑娘
No more sniffin' glue, young Lady.
最终 我发明了时光机器
Eventually, I constructed the machine,
对不起 先生 谢谢
Yes. We're sorry. Sir. Thank you.
把这个放到H.G.威尔斯存储区
"And put this in the H.G. Wells storage area.
还有他的妻子
And his wife.
这是你最不愿意看到的事
One last thing that you might be interested in seeing.
要是他俩亲吻了 我们会怎么样
if Jack and Rebecca bite it while we're inside their bodies?
我不知道 我不知道会发生这种事
I don't know, I don't know if something like this--
加斯正在调查曼·雷的相机
Gus is getting close to Man Ray's camera.
-电力水平正在下降 -它过热了
- The power level's dropping. - Well, it's overheating!
所以她们是在 帮你
So they were... helping you?
可以 丽贝卡 你要什么给你什么
Of course, Rebecca. Anything you need.
事情真要发展到这地步吗
Is this really how it's gonna be?
他用一个藏物改变她们体内的化学成分
He used an artifact that altered their body chemistry--
一点也不好玩
No, not really.
没关系 皮特这次算是对了
It's okay--Pete's actually right for a change.
杰克和丽贝卡
Jack and Rebecca.
不管你们有多努力
Well, I guess you can't change the past...
为什么我们没把这把刀留给杰克和丽贝卡
Should we just leave the knife with Jack and Rebecca?
-过去是无法改变的 -我这性格也变不了
- The past can't change. - And neither can I.
要是你改变了过去一个小细节
You know, when you step on a butterfly in the past,
重新进行数据分♥析♥
is reanalyze the data.
我为什么还要回来
Why would I want to come back?
你们觉得这里是打情骂俏的地方吗
You think this is a good place to catch 40 winks?
藏在一个相对安全的
somewhere we knew would exist 50 years from now,
你们的意识 再也回不来了
your minds will be lost... forever.
我的女儿克里斯蒂娜被谋杀了
My daughter Christina had been murdered.
有好也有坏
Well...it has its moments.
没有 没有 那个
Uh...No, sir. No, uh...
说得没错 查理 不过这不是她的错
Y-you're right, Charlie. It's not her fault.
长达22小时19分钟
for 22 hours and 19 minutes.
我们没时间拿回那把刀了
We're not gonna have enough time to get the knife back.
跟埃及艳后一块涂指甲
Uh...mani-pedis with Cleopatra?
貌似历史重演了
Just a little bit of history repeating.
我要去改变过去
determined to alter the course of events.
大部分的仓库探员还活不到
Most Warehouse agents don't usually live long enough
皮特 没事 没事 你看
Pete, it's okay. It's okay. Look.
附在1961年的我和杰克身上
to inhabit Jack and me in 1961?
-那它就是时光机器 -也不全是
- So it is a time machine. - Not exactly.
时光旅行只能持续这么长时间 揪不出原因
That's how long the trip lasts. Never could work out why.
我不知道该怎么跟你解释 但是
I don't know how to explain this, but, um...
就已经有两个女人死了
before we got on the glass girl case.
你自己小心一点 好吗
I want you to be careful in there, okay?
这是办公的地方
This is a place of business.
我对那个杀我女儿的人所做的
what I did to the men who killed my daughter...
根本就没有什么金星 也没有定位系统
There is no gold star! There won't be orientation.
要是没有什么发现 那就去加尔各答
If we don't find anything, then...Calcutta.
天哪 肯定很好玩
God, that must have been so awesome.
你给我滚到火星上去
Get your ass to mars.
藏物还在外面 随时可能被人利用
The artifact is still out there and in play.
丽贝卡吗 没错 真的很棒
Rebecca? Yeah. She did real good.
就为了这东西 我们要录一段视频
So this...this is why we made that movie
杰克 我好想你
Jack, I missed you so much.
你们来之前
There's one last thing you need to know
可他总是说我很差劲
but he was always so mean to me.
一美元的牛排
Steaks for a dollar!
你说 你们俩都失去意识了
You say you... both blacked out.
一群强盗以为家里没人
The men who came to rob my cousins' home
-H.G.威尔斯其实是个 -女人
- that H.G. Wells is actually... - A woman.
什么 旅店 对呀
What? Hotel? Oh, right!
杰克和我一直没找到他还有那个藏物
Jack and I never found him or the artifact.
我就想知道我们来这里干什么
What the hell are we doin' down here?
虽然我一直暗恋他
I mean, I always fancied him,
我准备好了
Hey, I-I'm ready.
天啊 天啊 你没事
Oh, my God. My God, you're all right.
-其他人呢 -在这里呢 大家好啊
- Where are the others? - Right here. Hey, guys.
从办公室带点什么新鲜玩意
something your husband may have brought home from the...
你是不是跟谁
Was there someone that you're, you know--
怎么了 喂 喂
What--hey, hey--
才是人类不能承受之痛
That's the most pain a person can go through.
安全存储区的电力供应受阻
There's a power clot in one of the secure storage sectors.
不 不能拔♥出♥来♥
No! It has to stay in!
与他感同身受
see what they see, feel what they feel.
你不会还要我们回去找另一件藏物吧
Don't tell us you want us to go back and get another artifact.
-你觉得他在调戏你们 -他是个混♥蛋♥
- You think he was taunting you? - He was a cruel son of a bitch.
索菲奋勇反抗 但是他们人太多了
Sophie tried to fight them, but there were too many.
再见 洛葛仙妮 明早见
Good night, Roxanne. I'll see you in the morning.
后来他们中的一个落网了
And when one of the thieves was finally captured,
所以就去检查一下你的包 厄罗巴
and I had to look up, uh...Erlopa.
我安排我女儿克里斯蒂娜
That's, um...that's where I'd arranged for
-她死了 -对不起
- She's dead. - We're sorry.
我只是不想让阿迪
I just... didn't want Artie to--
那个照片里的你笑得开心
You look so happy in that photo.
帮我把这些整理好 并且要归好档
collated and filed by the end of business today.
我尽快赶回来 所以你没必要担心
I tried to make it so you'd never have to worry, ever,
洛葛仙妮还有别的女人 都死了 现在你妻子也死了
Roxanne, the other woman, now your wife.
抓个现行 丽贝卡
And Rebecca... Nice catch.
电量应该足够让机器运转一整天了
That's definitely enough juice for it to run the full day.
我此生所在乎的东西已经逝去
Everything that ever mattered in my life is gone now.
我们本可以救莱特的妻子和洛葛仙妮·克林的
We could have saved Raitt's wife and Roxanne Crane,
皮特 你知道你阻止不了的
Pete! You know you can't stop this.
阿迪 你在干吗
Artie. What are you doing?
你可以站在旁边 监视我的一举一动
Stand over me. Watch my every move.
这些年来 莱特和我生活在同一个城市里
All those years, Raitt and I were living in the same city.
不能因为我没有解决好事情而让其他人受害
No one else should die because I couldn't crack down on this.
但是 电路损坏得很严重
Well, t-the circuitry's severely damaged,
要是还有人变成玻璃 我们再回来调查
Another glass girl turns up, we'll get back into it.
梅瑞迪丝 露丝和洛葛仙妮已经被杀了
Meredith, Ruth, and Roxanne have been killed.
不是 乔纳·罗斯其实就是乔纳·莱特
Hardly. Jonah Ross was actually Jonah Raitt.
我的档案
my... my file.
和几个亲戚在那里共度暑假
my daughter Christina to spend the summer with cousins.
店
所以我需要一些艺术眼光和一些独到见解
It needs artistic vision and independent thinking.
没有多少时间了 你能认真点吗
We don't have a lot of time. Can you be serious?
明早见 祝您好梦 莱特先生
In the morning. Have a good night, Mr. Raitt.
听着 贝丝 事情可以解决的
Look, Beth, there's gotta be another way, okay?
我们失去了她们被杀那一天的全部记忆
We had no memory the entire day they were killed.
你丈夫有没有
Uh...so...is there anything new around here,
时间轴他妹啊 我要去跟踪莱特
Screw the timeline, okay? I'm going after Raitt.
怎样才能得生吗 麦卡
a Warehouse Agent alive, Myka?
22小时19分钟又怎么了
Why does it matter that it was 22 hours and 19 minutes?
好了 首先我们要
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表