剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
Well, interestingly enough,
不抽 谢谢
Uh, no thanks.
我想继续叫她恶棍
I'll just keep calling her the villain.
你经历过了
And you've done it.
你什么意思 都不先商量下
What do you mean? Not a discussion.
时光机器要烧掉我们了
The time machine set us on fire!
-等下 什么 -什么
- Wait a minute, what? - What?
-我在这 -恭喜
- I'm here. - Congratulations.
我向你保证
I assure you.
乔纳
Jonah?
能源无法转换
The power's not transferring.
-麦卡 -你好
- Myka. - Hello.
你真的穿越了时间
You've actually traveled through time?
我妻子
My wife?
我的丈夫
and hit my husband.
他就不会把她们请到家里
He's not inviting them home.
谨慎一点不会有错
You can't be too careful.
玩弄你的头发 咬着嘴唇
twirling your hair, biting your lip,
我们不能插手
There's nothing that we can do.
还是仓库的探员
You're a Warehouse Agent.
好了
All right.
不用了 我去就行
No, I got this.
也许不够
Maybe not all.
你搜集了没
I asked you for?
早上就觉得不容易
Rough morning.
我猜
I imagine...
我的机器可以让你的思维
My machine allows your mind
只是有点头晕
Just a little bit dizzy.
是我让你紧张了吗 亲爱的
Do I make you nervous, darling?
你没事吧
Hey, are you okay?
太感谢你了
Thank you so much.
我们应该把刀也一起邮出去
We should have mailed the knife too.
也许找到藏物后
Maybe after we find the artifact,
我们走吧
Let's go.
要是他把藏物放在办公室
If he's got an artifact in his office,
还能运转吗
Does it still work?
留个记号♥ 回到这个现实后再拿出来
and track it in the here and now.
不太想相信这个
not wanting to believe this,
要是我们能把它带到未来呢
What if we could get it back to the future?
当杰克和丽贝卡醒来的时候
When Jack and Rebecca awaken,
乔纳
Jonah.
克劳迪娅 这不是你的错
Claudia, this is not your fault.
是什么让总统先生如此
does the President have reason
祝你好运
Good luck.
克里斯蒂娜
Christina...
很可能会觉得这是把开信刀
And they might think it's a letter opener
只要这个管用
If this works.
他们会死的
They'll die.
还有 查理 你能找到的
Oh, Charlie, we're gonna need
你是洛葛仙妮
Roxanne.
我知道 我只是觉得我们
I know. I just thought it would be nice
我仔细想了下
You know what, on second thought,
这个俱乐部只对男士开放
This is a gentleman's only club.
你得快逃了
You've gotta run.
抽烟吗
Cigarettes, sir?
阿迪 你太幼稚了
Artie, you're being childish.
他们就是在那醒过来的
This must be where they woke up.
不
No!
我们还要麻烦你一件事
We're sorry to have to ask you this,
等一下 再说一遍
Wait--come again?
很明显他俩今晚要约会
They're obviously meeting up tonight.
他们醒来的时候不会知道这是什么
They won't know what it is when they wake up.
贝卡
Becs?
哟 丽贝卡
Sorry, Rebecca.
甜心 今天之前
Sweetheart, I am gonna need these
亲爱的查理 帮我一个忙
"Dear Charlie, do me a favor
确实太耗电了
uses a--a lot of power.
要是总统大驾光临
Well, if the President's coming,
圣路易斯
St. Louis.
如果他们死了
And if they die...
你也很棒
And so did you.
阿迪暂停了系统
Artie pulsed the system.
危险
Danger. Ha.
你真的没事了吗
Are you sure you're okay?
我解决掉了那几个
I took care of the others.
跟你聊天很愉快
It was nice talking to you.
我明白这些就够了
That's all I need to understand.
1961年
你是俱乐部的那个人
You were at the club.
你们以前都不相互打掩护的
You two don't cover for each other.
就像宇宙威龙
Like Total Recall!
在自然界中 它会随机发生
It happens randomly in nature.
要是他们想
'Course, if you ask me,
我的妈呀
My God.
我是麦卡 在丽贝卡身体里
I'm Myka. Inside Rebecca.
又错了 丽贝卡
Wrong again, Rebecca.
如果我们告诉她藏物在哪
If I can tell her where it is--
所以
S-so this...
就会失去他们了
We'll lose them.
现在该停手了
it stops now.
我没有其它办法了
I don't know what else to do.
别担心 我们会找到她的
Look, don't worry. We'll find her.
他们会失去知觉
They black out
我们当初投了他的票
You know, we voted for him.
你读下最后那一行
Read the last line.
我去给你倒杯水
I'll get you some water, all right?
我知道
I know.
为什么她有金星
Why does she get a gold star?
真讨厌
I hate this.
那是我们第一次接吻
Our first kiss.
然后我离开了一段时间
I was away a great deal.
他们赶不到了
They're not gonna make it.
把法恩斯沃思给我
Give me the Farnsworth.
我们很担心你
We were so worried about you.
当我追踪到他们之后
When I tracked them down,
这个不是杰克的笔迹
That's not Jack's handwriting.
H·G·威尔斯
你采访莱特的妻子时
When you talk to Raitt's wife,
你们就得保证
it's a good thing you're making sure
除了仓库
Except the Warehouse.
你要点什么 先生
And what can I get for you, sir?
天哪
Oh, sweet.
我有点好奇 我们在杰克和丽贝卡身体里时
Out of curiosity, what happens to us
你现在是团队的一员了
You're part of the team now
你们总是相互指责
You're mean to each other.
这不可能
This--this isn't possible.
皮特会尝试说服你用
Pete is gonna try to convince you
这个不重要
It doesn't matter.
行了行了 我懂你的意思
No, no, no, I know what you mean,
我会毫不犹豫地让你再变成铜像
I won't bother rebronzing you.
是啊 你已经有金星了
Well, yeah, you already got a gold star.
宝贝儿
Oh, baby.
我们一直都很好
and we'd always be okay.
我只记得
The last thing I remember, uh...
克劳迪 没有什么好紧张的
Claud, there's no need for you to be nervous.
只要你穿上这个套装
if you're wearing one of these outfits,
帅气的王子时
a young girl meets a handsome prince
是你杀了那几个女人
You killed those women.
也许我们该等阿迪回来
Maybe we should wait for Artie.
哇塞 我爱死这个了
Oh, I love that!
然后他就消失了
Then he disappeared.
下一个目标可能就是她了
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表