剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
要么我把他扮成一头海象吧
Hey, I can make him look like a giant walrus,
这样你开刀会上手些
if that makes it any easier.
阿迪 我会帮你的
Artie, I will help you,
只要能让你摆脱他的魔爪就行
if only to take you out of his care.
好主意
Good idea.
来 我们去检查室吧
Come on. Let's go to the exam room.
面包小子 我需要个护士做术前准备
Hey, croissant-boy, I need a prep nurse.
进来
Get in here.
好吧 不过我可什么都不割
Okay, but I'm not shaving anything.
又多了几个摔跤手生病了
More wrestlers are getting sick.
很快整个队伍就会消失得无影无踪了
Pretty soon the whole team's gonna end up extra crispy.
这就奇怪了
That's strange.
他们怎么把挂锁
Why would they put a padlock
挂冰箱上了
on a fridge?
"沸点能量饮料"
"Boiling Point Energy Drink"?
麦卡 我每次见到加里 他都在喝这个
Myka, every time I saw Gary, he was chugging one of these drinks.
是饮料的问题
It's the drink.
克劳迪娅 你快去告诉加里
Claudia, you have to get to Gary and warn him.
好的
On it.
藏物在饮料里
The artifact is in the drink.
沸点工厂
麦瑞福博士 沸点配方是你研制的吗
So Dr. Mahoney, you created the Boiling Point formula?
是的 绝无有害成分
Yes, and there's nothing harmful in it.
它里面有维他命 咖♥啡♥因♥ 氨基酸
It's vitamins, caffeine, amino acids.
跟市场上其他饮料一样
It's like any other drink on the market
不同的是我们的这个
except that ours is specially formulated
是专为加速肌肉增长设计的
to accelerate muscle growth.
这对人们是有益的
It helps people.
你拿这个在塔马尔帕斯摔跤队员身上试验
You're testing it on the wrestling team at Tamalpais.
那是法律不允许的
There are laws against that.
别废话了 那队伍成了焦点
Nonsense! It was a focus group.
那些孩子都变得动作更快更有力量了
The kids were getting faster, stronger--
也更易燃了
And combustible.
沸点赞助了这支队伍
Boiling Point financially supports
你则付钱给塔蓬教练
the team and you paid Coach Tappon
让他给大家喝这个饮料
to get them to drink it.
那并不是我的主意
That wasn't my idea!
是我的主意
It was mine.
杰夫·拉塞尔 欢迎来参观 女士们
Jeff Russell. Welcome, ladies.
吉罗德 实验室那边找你
Gerald, they're looking for you in the lab.
好的
Great.
在学校里 你找塔蓬教练
On campus, you pulled Coach Tappon
去开了一个会
into a meeting.
沸点是你的公♥司♥
Boiling Point is your company.
我是创始人 也是CEO 您是
Founder and CEO, Miss?
特勤局 百玲探员
Agent Bering, Secret Service.
您是
And you are?
威尔斯探员
Agent Wells.
她是我手下的探员
Who is also an Agent under me.
听我指挥
Does whatever I say.
很多公♥司♥都赞助学校里的队伍
Lots of companies support school teams
我们为这个镇子奉献了不少
and we owe a lot to this town.
对我来说 是出于私人原因
And for me, it was personal.
你以前在摔跤队
You were on the wrestling team?
是塔蓬教练让我功成名就
Coach Tappon helped to focus my life.
我只是想报答他
I wanted to give something back.
有问题吗
So what?
问题是有人死了
So people died.
塔蓬教练死了
Coach Tappon died.
我对此也很悲伤
And I'm sad about that.
可我还是想看看你拿什么证明
But I'm still waiting to hear your proof
是我的饮料惹的祸
that my drink was responsible.
或者你们跟我来 我可以证明
Or you could come with me and I can prove to you
我的饮料是完全无害的
that it's completely harmless.
可能是个陷阱
Might be a trap.
一般来讲是的
Usually is.
我给你模仿皮特见到血的样子
Here's my impression of Pete at the sight of blood.
不是不是不是不是
No, no, no, no, no.
就是这样
Yes.
我不是这样的
I never sounded like--
好吧 我是这个表情
Okay, that's fairly accurate.
因为我太担心他了
Just 'cause I was worried about him.
是啊是啊 真感人
Oh, right, right. It's sweet.
有点娘们 不过很感人
A little girly, but sweet.
娘们
Girly.
阿迪 你在这里静养会更好
Artie, we thought you would recuperate better here,
但是你得保证
but you got to promise that you're gonna try
要多休息
to get some rest.
很好 阿迪最喜欢休息了
Great. Artie loves resting.
他会休息的
Oh, and he will,
因为我要你照顾他
because I'm putting you in charge.
要是他这几天
If he's not up on his feet
没好好休息
in a couple of days,
我就找你麻烦
I'm coming after you.
你来照顾我
You're in charge?
没错 老家伙
That's right, old boy.
我去给你弄点汤
I'll go get you some soup.
好的
Okay.
你应该约她出去
You should ask her out.
我约她出去
Me ask her out?
好吧
Right.
要么就像其他探员一样
Or be one of those agents obsessed
全心投入仓库的事
with the Warehouse.
那肯定能解决问题
That always works out so well.
这些话可不是跟我说的
You weren't talking to me.
-不是吗 -不是
- Oh, no? - No.
那我是跟谁说的
Oh, well, who was I talking to?
我怎么知道 来想想
I don't know. Let's just see.
你看到我死在隧♥道♥那会儿 难道没在想
When I died in the tunnel, didn't you think
哪怕只有一瞬间 "可怜的阿迪"
for just an instant, "Poor Artie.
"他一生都献给了仓库 却孤独地死去了"
He gave his life to this place and he died alone"?
从那时起 我就知道你怎么了
And since then, I see what's been happening to you.
我怎么了 我没怎么
What happening? No happening.
我觉得你很害怕
I think you're worried that you caught
因为你从我这看到了自己的将来
a glimpse into your own future.
那些止痛药让你发神经了 老家伙
Oh, those painkillers are making you loopy, old boy.
我没用止痛药
Oh, no, I'm not on any painkillers.
然后呢 你的同事们又还没回来
And then your stuff didn't come from home,
所以你觉得有种背井离乡的感觉
so you feel uprooted and last week,
上礼拜 你还幻想着再联♥系♥一下某个旧情人
you imagined reconnecting to an old girlfriend.
我承认 我是有很多那样的想法
In my defense, I do have a lot of those dreams.
你不用像我一样
You don't have to miss out on having a real life
放弃真实的人生
like I did.
有你这样的人生 我会很高兴
I'd be honored to have a life like yours.
你要是再努力点 我也会很高兴
I'd be honored if you'd try for a little more.
哥们 你就像被施了班莎巫术
Dude, you look like Bantha voodoo.
如你所见 我感觉倍儿棒
Well, as you can see, I feel fantastic.
跟你的队友们传一句话
Spread the word to your teammates.
别再喝那种傻♥逼♥饮料了
Stop drinking those dumb energy drinks.
还有 我需要你的帮助
And I need your help.
为什么 这东西有什么问题
Why? What's wrong with--
别问了 相信我就行了
No, just trust me.
那个沸点公♥司♥ 你说它倒闭了
The Boiling Plant, you said it was closing down.
-为什么 -我不知道
- Why? - I don't know.
可能是销♥售♥上出了什么问题
It's some kind of deal to sell it off or something.
跟我说详细点
Talk to me more about that.
我只找到茶
I found some tea.
你们怎么不喝汤 大家都喝汤
Why don't you people have soup? I mean, everybody has soup.
我们是异类
We're weird.
手术很有意思哈
Surgery was fun, huh?
你就拿刀子动了几下
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表