剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
你是不是觉得我朋友不会打死你呀
Do you doubt that my friend wants to beat your to death?
它的工作原理是逆动
It works retroactively
你需要使用显影剂
if I wait and use the developer.
硝酸银
The silver nitrate.
是吧 用了硝酸银
Right? Silver nitrate.
为什么要选模特
But why models?
为什么不就偷♥拍♥那些
I mean, why not just snap pictures
不认识的年轻人
of anonymous young people?
你听过“和镜头做♥爱♥”这句话吗
You ever heard the expression "Make love to the camera?"
模特是有特殊天分的
A model has a gift.
她将灵魂
She bares her soul,
完全♥裸♥露出来
opens up.
曼尼的相机能捕捉这一点
Manny's camera captures it,
因此才起作用
reacts to it.
我们怎么把麦卡变回来
How do we turn Myka back?
小心
Look out!
阿迪
Artie!
他们告诉我发生什么了
They told me what happened.
你这个毛头小子
You, young man,
不要再玩火了
have to stop playing with fire.
确实是九死一生呀
Yeah, close call.
我这次不需要用凤♥凰♥令
I didn't need the Phoenix this time.
我记得躲起来了
I remembered to duck.
医生说你情况很好
Doctors say you're doing great.
骗人
Liar.
你觉得怎么样
How are you?
我只想见见爸爸妈妈
I just wish I could see my mom and dad.
他们肯定接受不了这个
They could never cope with this.
阿迪 我只想跟你说
Artie, I just want to tell you
就是
that, um,
有时我是对你凶了点
I know I've been hard on you sometimes.
不要再说了
Don't.
好吗 不要开始说丧气话
Okay? Don't--don't start that.
我还没有放弃
I'm not giving up on you.
你也不要放弃
Don't you give up.
好吧 听我说
All right, listen,
我们必须找到这个戴红宝石耳环的女人
we have to find this Ruby earring woman.
我们给她现在年轻的样子照张相
We have to take a new photograph of her young
再把它叠印到老年麦卡的相上
and superimpose it on a photograph of old Myka.
这样或许能让她变回来
And it might switch her back?
我黑进了他的银行账户
Well, I'm in his bank account.
户头自最近那笔存款以来
And he hasn't touched anything
就一直没动静 但是
since the last deposit but--
怎么了
Something?
他疯狂迷恋着某人
Well, he's got a serious crush on someone.
本周他在同一家花店
He's had flowers delivered from the same shop
订了三次花
three times this week.
有说是送给谁的吗
Does it say to who?
没有 上面只列出了交易明细
No, this just lists his transactions.
-给罗曼娜的 -什么
- Romana. - What?
罗曼娜收过几次花
Romana had flowers delivered to her,
但她极不满意那位送花人
and she wasn't very happy with whoever sent them.
我这就去查 马上去
I'm on it, I'm on it.
看到没
You see?
就算你九十岁 仍不失机智
Even at 90, you are a crack Agent.
皮特 等等
Pete, wait.
即使你找到他又怎样 他未必会
What if you find him and he doesn't tell you
告诉你买♥♥走麦卡青春的妇人
who he sold Myka's youth to?
我们能找别的人
Do we find someone else,
夺取那人的青春吗
take someone else's youth?
比如说 坏人
I mean, someone bad?
我会让他开口的
He'll tell me.
去吧
Go.
真希望自己是曼·雷的老粉丝
Consider me an ex-fan of Man Ray.
-曼尼的 -什么
- Manny's. - What?
派瑞不是喊他曼·雷
Perry didn't say Man Ray's camera.
他喊他曼尼
He said Manny's.
哪又怎样
So?
罗曼娜
Romana.
派瑞 你差点吓死我了
Oh, Perry, you scared me half to death.
我没时间做过多解释 请听我说
I haven't got much time. I need you to listen to me.
-你想怎样 -我以为你明白我的心意
- What do you want? - I think you know.
这个问题我们早讲过了
We've been through this.
你和我是不可能在一起的
You and I, we're never gonna happen.
你说得对
That's right.
因为我不是你的理想对象
I'm not your type, am I?
你喜欢有钱有势的人
Rich and powerful.
但现在我两者都具备了
Guess what, I'm both now.
你这话是什么意思呢
What is that supposed to mean?
我以前从未想过利用相机来发财
I never used the camera for financial gain.
什么相机
What camera?
直到我遇见你
Until I met you.
我没心情听 我要走了
You know what, I have to go.
我现在终于发财了
I'm finally wealthy enough now
有资格拥世上最美的女人入怀了
to have the most beautiful woman in the world.
你永远都不会有钱到那个地步
You'll never have that much money.
你还不懂吗
Don't you understand?
我做的一切全是为了你
Everything I did was for you,
为了我俩的未来
for us to be together.
放开我
Just let go of me.
放手
Let go of me.
看招
Hey!
曼·雷的相机一直都在你手上 对吧
You've had Man Ray's camera for a long time, haven't you?
其实你根本就认识曼尼
In fact, you actually knew Manny.
我从二十二岁开始就是他的御用模特
I modeled for him when I was 22 years old.
他把相机送给我
He gave me that camera.
多年来我一直保管着
I kept it all these years.
所以你才会发现
And that's how you discovered
相机拥有恢复青春的功能
its restorative properties, hmm?
而且你还是第一个享用这个功能的人
And the first person that it turned young was you.
九十八岁的我看起来帅呆了
I look pretty good for 98.
多少无辜生命因你一己之私而香消玉殒
And how many innocent lives did your vitality cost?
你肯定两次曝光了我的照片
I would imagine you double exposed my image
来救你的朋友
with your friend's.
你年轻得够久的了
You've been young long enough.
又变回来了
Back again.
麻烦让让
Excuse me.
你好了
Are you okay?
对啊 谢谢你们
Well, yeah. Thanks to you guys.
你也知道 我的合约写着
Well, you know, it's in my contract,
如果我的拍档变成了老年人
if my partner turns into a senior citizen
而我却无动于衷
and I don't do anything about it,
就像放六天长假 所以我怎么能
it's, like, six vacation days, so I didn't really--
我可受不了无聊的长假
It was all about the vacation.
我很高兴看到你变回老样子
I'm so glad to see you looking like the old you.
我是指年轻的老样子
I mean, the young old you,
不是指年老的样子
not the old, old you--
老伯走吧 你的"小中风"又发作了
Come on, gramps, you're having one of your mini strokes again.
你可知道我是你的头儿
You are aware that I'm your boss, right?
-知道吗 -当然 走吧 牛脾气
- You know that? - Yes, crabby, come on.
-皮特 -在
- Um, Pete. - Yes?
我想对你说声谢谢
You know, I just want to say thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
我谢的不是
Not--not--not for--
而是上台前你对我说的话
for what you said before the show.
那些往事过去了 就别再提了
Right, we don't have to ever mention that again.
但我记得你说过
But remember you said that I--
啦啦啦 我听不到
La, la, la. Can't hear--
我认为咱俩该
I think that we should--
《星际迷航》的经典台词
警告 警告 威尔·罗宾逊 危险
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表