剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
You listen up, Valda.
去你前面那棵树后看看
Look behind the tree in front of you.
沃尔达
Valda--
你们两只忙碌的小蜜蜂啊
you two have been busy little bees.
顺便说一下
She'll never see your signal,
她再也看不到你的信♥号♥♥了
by the way.
她在哪
Where is she?
她还活着
She's alive.
我让一个狙击手盯着她
I have a man watching her through the scope of a rifle.
我需要你帮我了结一件事
I need you to tie up one loose end for me.
是吗 什么事
Oh, yeah? And what's that?
马龙
Mr. Malone.
他在哪
Where is he?
不对 首先
No, no, first,
让你的人远离弗雷德里克夫人
you call your man off Mrs. Frederic.
恐怕不行
I'm afraid not.
我下次打给你时
When I call you again,
你最好准备好交出马龙
be ready to deliver Malone.
我怎么知道你会不会杀了她
Now how do I know you won't kill her anyway?
你没资格跟我谈条件 皮特
You're in no position to quibble, Peter.
你们整个团队我都可以杀掉
I could kill your whole team.
其他人与此事无关
Hey! The others don't know anything!
听到了吗 放过他们
Okay? You leave them out of this.
那就看你的了 清楚了吗
That's entirely up to you. Are we clear?
朋友 我只清楚
Here's what's clear, pal.
你说我有样东西是你想要的
You tell me I have something you want
然后就以我的朋友来威胁我
and then you threaten my friends.
多行不义必自毙
So you are going down.
走着瞧
Game on.
咱走着瞧
Game on!
别找我
顾好自己
他不在B&B
He's not at the B&B.
手♥机♥也调成了语♥音♥信箱
His cell goes straight to voicemail.
他就像野马一样脱了缰
He's taking himself off the grid.
他留下了这个
He left this.
别找我
顾好自己
是凯特·洛根探员吗
Agent Kate Logan.
伊利诺伊州 雷克湖
我是皮特·拉蒂默
Pete Lattimer.
见鬼
Damn it.
好吧 告诉她我要沃尔达的住址
Okay, uh, tell her I need an address for a Benedict Valda.
沃 尔 达
V-a-l-d-a.
谢谢
Thanks.
雷克湖
Lakefield.
松树汽车旅馆
Pines Place Motel.
嘿 哥们儿
Hey, buddy boy.
还记得我吗
Remember me?
在博物馆里
I'm the guy from the museum
你想用战斧杀死我来着
you tried to kill with the battle Axe.
告诉我怎么找到本尼迪克特·沃尔达
Now how do I find Benedict Valda?
-谁 -沃尔达
- Who? - Valda!
你在小巷里见的人
The guy you met in the alley.
还是你想我把你交给他 如他所愿
Or should I hand you over to him like he wants?
我不认识什么沃尔达
I don't know any Valda.
好了 听着
Okay, all right, look.
我从展厅里拿走了那手杖
I took the stick from the exhibit.
我承认
I admit it.
你们是一伙的
You're working together.
我看到你在贿赂他
I saw you paying him off.
听着 你疯了
Look, you're crazy, man.
-别 我说 -你放哪了
- No, no! Okay. - Where is it?
床底下 就在床底下
It's under the bed. It's right under the bed.
伊利诺伊州 芝加哥
帅哥
Hey, handsome.
有什么能帮您的吗
What can I get you?
您还好吗
You feeling all right?
没事
Um, yeah.
整晚没睡而已
It's just a long night. That's all.
太好了
Thank God. Hey.
来杯咖啡吗
Coffee?
也许你该来杯脱因咖啡
Maybe you should stick with decaf?
不错
That's a good idea.
麻烦来两杯
Two, please.
马上就来
Coming up.
首先 那信息是我见过
Okay, first, that message was the
最不浪漫的求爱答铃
least-romantic booty call ever.
这个叫沃尔达的是什么人
What is with this Valda character?
干嘛这么问
Why? Why?
有什么事吗
Did something happen?
没有任何关于他的资料
Guy doesn't exist on paper,
但从我打探开始 我的住所被翻乱了
but ever since I poked, my place was trashed,
电♥话♥被窃听 还有人跟踪我
my phone's been bugged, and someone's been tailing me.
等我找到那畜生 我一定
When I find that S.O.B., I am gonna--
别担心
Don't worry.
我已经是大姑娘了
I'm a big girl,
但很明显有人在暗示我别插手
but someone's definitely sending a message.
还是说这是你为了大老远来见我
Either that or you've gone way too far
而找的借口
making up an excuse to see me.
不是
No.
不是我
It isn't me.
你依然火♥辣♥ 但还没火♥辣♥到
You're still hot, but not
为了见你而把你的住所翻乱的地步
"Trash your place just to get a date" Hot.
以前有过
It's happened.
我知道
I'm sure.
好了 那么
Okay, then...
是时候让我插手此事了
Think it's time you let me in.
你为什么部门办事
What's the division you're working for?
我只能说 我身处危险当中
Well, let's just say I'm in containment of threats.
为了总统吗
To the president?
为了这星球
To the planet.
好吧 我知道
Okay, okay. Right. I know. I know.
我知道我现在就像戴着顶锡纸帽
I know it sounds like I'm wearing a tinfoil hat
生怕外星人盗走我的思想
to keep the aliens from stealing my thoughts,
但是 凯特 我是认真的
but, Kate, I'm serious.
我不能告诉你我在做什么
I can't tell you what I do.
谢谢
Thanks.
那么 沃尔达 他与此事有何相关
So Valda, how does he fit in?
他是高层人士 是坏人
He's way up the food chain, and bad.
像恺撒·苏西一样坏
Like, Keyser Soze bad.
这不是脱因咖啡吧
I don't think this is decaf.
好吧 你打算怎么找到他
Okay, how are you supposed to find him?
他来见我们的时候
When he came to visit us...
他有个司机和一辆豪华轿车
He had a driver and a limo.
那么 他们总得加油 对吧
So they had to get gas, right?
可能会刷♥卡♥ 或者
Maybe he used a credit card or,
被摄像机拍到
you know, got themselves on camera.
你打算去查一百里内的所有加油站
You're going to check every gas station,
餐馆还有休息停车点吗
restaurant, and rest stop for 100 miles?
我工作的地方 大概只有 六处
Where I work, there's only, like, six.
还是要到处跑腿
Still a lot of legwork.
听着 如果你的搭档和你的同事
Look, if your partner and everyone you worked with
都有性命之忧 你难道不会这么做吗
had their lives threatened, wouldn't you do it?
会
Yeah.
谢谢你把我牵扯进你多彩的世界
Thanks for dragging me into your fun world.
我以为你见到我会高兴
I thought you were happy to see me.
我挺喜欢无助时的你
I kind of liked you better when you were helpless,
唉声叹气的皮特
pantsless Pete.
这些叹气可以暂时回避一下
Well, the pants are imminently removable.
怎么了
What?
说真的 我真没想过今天这样度过
I honestly had no idea this is where my day was headed.
所有人 把手放到我看得见的地方
Everyone's hands where I can see 'em!
洛根 离开这里
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表