剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
看看这个人
And then there's this guy.
让我想起了我父亲
You know, I think about my dad.
要是他有机会 他肯定会在
If he'd had the chance, he'd have been there
我每次生日 每个圣诞
for every birthday, every Christmas,
每个醒来的清晨都陪伴着我
every morning I woke up.
而这家伙 身在福中不知福
This guy, he has no idea what he has.
我父亲曾经也是这样
My dad was a lot like him.
总是很忙 从不回家
He was busy. Never home.
搞笑的是 我们现在关系很好了
Funny thing is, now that we have a good relationship,
可我却忙得回不了家
I'm the one that's too busy.
就像那首"摇篮里的猫"里唱的
Cat's in the cradle, huh?
你们好
Hey, how are you doing?
-你好 -他在家吗 人呢
- Hi. - Is he here? Where is he?
你来这干嘛
What--what-- what are you doing here?
你叫我来的
You called me!
谁会想到你也会有幽默感
Who knew you had a sense of humor?
纽利 快回你的密室去
Newley, get back in the safe room.
-怎么回事 -我收到封信
- What--what are you--? - I got the letter.
你取消了拆除计划
You called off the demolition.
-我就尽快赶来了 -我做了什么
- I came as soon as I could. - I did what?
什么信 这是 我的天呐
What letter? This is--oh, my God.
这是我的签名 他都开始冒充我签字了
That is my signature. He's signing my name now.
你在说什么 谁冒充你签字
What are you talking about? Who's signing your name?
怎么 你想退出协议
What, are you trying to back off on this?
不是 我根本就没有签过什么协议
No, I'm not trying to back out of anything.
我是说 对 我是想要退出协议
I mean, well, yes, I am trying to back out.
这是伪造的 我从来没有发出这封信过
This is a forgery. I never sent this letter.
好吧 威尔基 请回吧
Okay, Wilkie? It's time for you to go home now, please.
好了 你最好回家去
Okay, now, you better just go home
趁着事情还...
before things just get really--
纽利 小心
Newley, look out!
那是什么鬼东西
What the hell was that?
那是 亮闪闪嗖嗖飞
That was-- - twinkle and whoosh.
也是绑♥架♥者
And kidnapping.
救命
Help me!
他就这么下了楼梯
He'd come down the stairs.
那西尔维娅表姐怎么样了
What about-- what about cousin Sylvia?
连她都找到了归宿
Even she found a man.
-不会吧 -没骗你
- No! - Yeah.
凭她那声音
With that voice?
高过中音C调的音他都听不见
Oh, he can't hear anything over middle C,
我猜应该就是这么着
So I guess it works.
-天呐 -怎么
- Oh, my God. - Yeah.
每个人都能找到他的另一半 不是吗
Well, a lid for every pot, huh?
爸爸
Dad...
对不起这么多年都没有好好相处
I'm really sorry that we lost so much time.
我知道 的确很遗憾
I know. It's a shame.
现在 剩下的时间也甚少
And now, with so little left.
我懂 生命终有终点
I know. Life, huh?
-上帝就是这么神奇 -是啊
- God's mysterious ways. - Yeah.
我到现在还不知道
You know, I never heard.
-是什么 -什么是什么
- What is it? - What is what?
那恼人的女孩说的
The annoying girl,
我还没问过她你得了什么病
I never asked her what you're dying of.
我 可她告诉我病入膏肓的是你
Me? She told me that you were dying.
你猜我现在想听什么
Hey! You know what I'd like to hear?
你们俩的双人♥弹♥奏
The two of you play piano together.
怎么样 阿迪 伊兹
Huh? Artie? Izzy?
那会多有趣啊
How much fun would that be?
你不是快死了吗
You're not dying?
别这么失望
Well, don't sound so disappointed.
你就这么一声不吭的走了
You disappeared from the face of the earth!
是你先和我断绝关系的
After you disowned me!
你给我们摸黑
You spit on us!
你妈妈和我 辛辛苦苦打两份工
Your mother and me, we worked two jobs
就是为了能把你送去茱莉亚音乐学院
to send you to Juilliard,
而你却将其抛之身后 跑去为谁工作
and you threw it all away to work for what?
那些法♥西♥斯♥
Those Fascists!
我为美国政♥府♥效力
It's the U.S. Government I work for!
不是法♥西♥斯♥
They're not Fascists!
-难道不是吗 -当然不是
- Oh, no? - No!
-难道没听说过麦卡锡 -得了吧
- Ever hear of Mccarthy? - Oh, please.
上世纪40年代末50年代初 美国掀起"麦卡锡主义"为代表的反♥共♥排外运动
这么多年我都无法工作
I couldn't work for years
拜谁所赐 那个在俄♥罗♥斯♥的家人
because I had family in, what, Russia?
别和我说那些在俄♥罗♥斯♥家人 爸爸
Don't tell me about the family in Russia, dad.
我了解那些人
I know all about the family in Russia.
你连流浪狗的不如
You never had the sense of a dog in the street!
-是吗 -两位 两位 两位
- Oh, is that right? - Boys, boys, boys!
我们能不能先...
Can--can we just--
你嫌惹得麻烦不够多吗
Haven't you caused enough trouble?
这没你的事 小丫头
This is none of your business, girlie!
别把枪口对准我
Don't point your guns at me.
我只是想让你们的生活更美好
I'm just trying to make your lives better!
谁让你这么做了 你欺骗了我
Who asked you to? You lied to me!
我们快死了 你连这都说得出口
How could you say that we're dying?
人总有一死 不是吗
Aren't we all dying, really?
你太无♥耻♥了 你这个骗子
Shame on you! You're a liar!
-她从来都不懂得尊重 -从来没有
- She has no respect at all! - None, none!
恶魔之子
A devil child.
你还没见识过她的"真本事"呢
You don't know the half of it.
她从来从来从来不听话
She never, never, never does as she's told.
一点教养都没有
No manners at all!
你知道她让我想起了谁
You know who she reminds me of?
-谁 -特鲁迪
- Who? - Trudie.
太像特鲁迪了 一副德行
Exactly like Trudie. The same--same girl.
她总是喜欢多管闲事
She always puts her nose into everybody else's business.
总是以为自己无所不知
Yeah, she thinks she knows everything, huh?
她那张嘴 哇啦哇啦说个不停
And that mouth on her. Yap-yap-yap-yap.
对 哇啦哇啦
Yeah, yap-yap-yap-yap-yap.
-天啊 -她不是你女儿吧
- God! - She not yours, is she?
不 天啊不 不不不
No! God, no! No, no, no.
她是从石头里蹦出来的
She wasn't even born of man.
她管闲事故她在
She noodged her way into existence!
说得好
That's very good.
管闲事
Noodged!
她真的让我想到了特鲁迪
You know, she reminds me of Trudie.
-那是我说的 -没错
- That's what I said. - Yeah.
你有没有想起特鲁迪的婚礼
Do you remember Trudie's wedding?
想起来 我还饿着呢
Remember? I'm still hungry!
莱瑞老人
Okay, so Larry Santa
把莱瑞傻面带上了天
took Larry Noodle up to the sky.
对 他说过要到午夜
Yeah, he said until midnight,
所以我们还有 还有几个小时
so we have a-- have a few hours.
对 所以说莱瑞傻面还活着
Right. So Larry Noodle's still alive,
只要我们能找到他
if we can find him.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
反正他也不会回来吃
Well, he's not gonna finish it.
只要是吃的你来者不拒 对吧
You will eat anything, won't you?
所以 莱瑞老人会把他带哪去
Okay. So where would his Santa Double take him?
我是说 带到什么藏身处吗
I mean, some kind of hideout?
北极
The North Pole.
希望不会
We hope not.
行 圣诞老纽利是由纽利演化而来
All right, and Santa Newley came out of Newley.
那真的纽利是把哪里当作家的呢
Then where would the real Newley consider home?
莱拉那 有莱拉和凯莉的地方
Lila's? Uh, Lila and Kallie.
凯莉收集圣诞装饰物
And Kallie collects ornaments.
行 那你怎么想的
Okay, so what are you thinking?
我想我见过这件藏物
I think I've seen the artifact.
那是我爸爸为我买♥♥的
My dad got that for me.
他知道我喜欢古董
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表